Last Online
    08-28-2011 @ 02:34 PM
    Thanks

AQW Ban System ( WARNING )

Originaly Posted by AQWORLDS Nythera

August 25, 2010

Hackers Beware
    Perma-bans are Permanente

Hi guys! I wish this could be a more friendly post, but unfortunately some things have been going on regarding Hackers, and no one likes a Hacker. To create a fair and safe environment for all players, the game has started automatically perma-banning accounts of players who hack or cheat. Over 100 accounts have been banned in the last hour. Once an account is banned for cheating it will not be recoverable and all items will be lost.

To all players who this is relevant to -- I beg you not to use any hacks or cheats... even ones that promise that your account will not be banned. The system will be continually adapting, expectantly banning accounts using new hacks as they are attempted. Also, as you may already know our lawyers have begun taking legal action against several hacking sites, their respective owners and the authors of hacks found there.

My sincere plea to these individuals in the past has been either ignored or their promises to us had been broken. After the creation of several malicious tools to use against our game we were forced into taking this very serious course of action. Despite being in foreign countries, they were easily located and we are working with their local authorities. This story is still very much in progress -- but please know it is one that weighs very heavily on my heart. We love all of the players of our games and will continue to protect their accounts at any cost.

Many of you have emailed the AQWorlds HelpTeam in the last week or so to try and regain access to your accounts. If you are a free player and were automatically perma-banned, your account will not be reinstated. Please DO NOT email us over and over again because the answer will be the same. I do hope this is a lesson learned, as we do our UTMOST to make our game safe and fun and cheating and hacking is against this belief. And not to mention, the Terms and Conditions.

If you are a current Member, then you have a good chance you will have your account reinstated as a one-time only exception. Again, this is a ONE TIME EXCEPTION. If you do hack or cheat in our game again, your account will be perma-banned and your upgrades will no longer be accessible. I definitely don't want that to happen, so please make sure you read our Rules and Terms & Conditions very thoroughly before you decide to cheat or hack again. Please email us and verify your upgrade information so we can confirm you are the owner of the account so we can begin the process of reinstated the account as a one-time only exception.

Again, please please please please don't hack or cheat. It may seem like a good idea, but it is not. Why waste your time to level up and get AWESOME gear and then decide you want to level faster, use a hack or cheat and then get your account perma-banned? We love all of our players and want you to have the best possible gaming experience. So PLEASE, keep the game fun, safe and FAIR for everyone and DO NOT break our rules.

If you wish to further discuss this, head on over to the Forums and let your voice be heard!

Tags: Hackers Permaban nythera

Anyone see this Hacking Prevention system is trying to back out from AQW Botting or Hacking?

Just for discussion :)

For me i will continue , i am not even a bit scared of the warnings

What about you?

Last Online
    09-14-2013 @ 03:31 PM
    Thanks

Re: AQW Ban System ( WARNING )

Well Im A bit Scared Because I Have No Idea What There Banning System Is, Through Once Found Out People Will Probably Find A Way To Bypass It

Lurker
    Last Online
    04-05-2013 @ 09:26 PM
    Thanks

ahhah what a joke i have like 5 lvl 30s

Last Online
    05-20-2011 @ 03:19 PM
    Thanks

Guys be careful she isnt lying i started my bot and 3 secounds after it i got perma banned...

Last Online
    11-20-2011 @ 12:01 PM
    Thanks

Battleon ?

My acount got bannd 2 years ago or so, i can still play, All my stuff is still there, But im a member of " Cheater/abuser " clan

Last Online
    07-14-2014 @ 07:52 AM
    Thanks

Ive been hacking for over a year and no ban what so ever.

Last Online
    09-29-2013 @ 12:47 AM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infinis View Post
    Ive been not botting in the game for over a year and no ban what so ever.
    lolwut?

Posttooshort

Lurker
    Last Online
    04-19-2011 @ 03:16 AM
    Thanks

nice info

Last Online
    12-23-2011 @ 05:41 PM
    Thanks

ima get banned yay well i really want a exp and gold hack can anyon e make please? and a upgrade hack that will do xD

Lurker
    Last Online
    10-31-2011 @ 08:15 AM
    Thanks

Upgrade hacks are non-existent to the best of my knowledge. Exp and gold hacks are mostly private.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast