+ Reply to Thread
    Last Online
    11-18-2012 @ 04:48 AM
    Thanks

I will level your accounts for.

Hi there! I am secrekept and I will level your accounts for you. I will not use cheats or any hacks that will affect gameplay.

Price: 2$ From Level 0 to 60
    Price: 2$ From Level 60 to 80
    Price: 4$ From Level 80 to 100

Please mind that I am a student that it may take up to two weeks to see the progress. For those people doubting, you may want to send me a "test" account and I will see what I can do.

Payment is through my PayPal account: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by secrekept; 03-31-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Re: I will level your accounts for.

How different is this from just using AQ Elite discreetly?
    I would like to respectfully challenge the validity and honesty of your methods. You may have accidentally forgotten that you would also not use trainers, since AQ Elite is "technically" not a hack, and to call it a "cheat" may be uncommon. And I'm not being sarcastic about that.

Upon doing a little research, I have found the following posts posted by you:
    Quote Originally Posted by secrekept View Post
    That can get your character banned. I got my character banned for doing that. I don't suggest doing the exp hack, I suggest you use the auto-er. It's more natural looking.
    We? Speak for yourself. I have 13 X-Guardians, used hacks like that before I upgraded and guess what? They still have not been C/A/Td
    The above posts tell me that you'll probably use AQ Elite and battle in very modest, and as you say, "natural looking" (see your first post) ways to level characters. Of course, I could be wrong, but I think this may dent your credibility a little bit.
    My apologies, but I'd like to raise awareness against potential scams and/or blind trusts in people who offer training services for a game in a forum that offers a trainer for that very game.

If your services are legitimate, I truly apologize, and I would gladly renounce my accusations wholeheartedly.
    Otherwise, buyer beware and be wary.
    Last edited by apples01; 03-18-2012 at 01:13 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please +rep me if my post helped you by clicking on the star under my post. Thanks!

Last Online
    Thanks

Well, apples, to be honest, I have 17 characters: 1, Adventurer, 3 Guardians, and 13 X-Guardians. I did not use any hacks on my Adventurer and Guardians, for a matter of fact, I'm still nearing Level 130 on those four characters. For this, I can honestly say that I won't bother hacking my buyers' accounts.

Lurker
    Last Online
    10-09-2012 @ 07:48 AM
    Thanks

Prices are cheap anyway.

Lurker
    Last Online
    04-10-2012 @ 03:48 AM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skon View Post
    Prices are cheap anyway.
    Prices are cheap, but why waste your money when you can leave yourself within a couple seconds everyday?

Last Online
    Thanks

Well, right now, the AQ staff had been banning characters from AQ for cheating. And I'm here to help people to get to their dream levels legitly.

Lurker
    Last Online
    03-30-2012 @ 09:06 PM
    Thanks

thanx for helping my account u boosted it up a lot

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Hmph. You said you didn't use any hacks on your adventurers or guardians, but what about your 13 X-guardians? I'd rather not say how many accounts&characters I have, but I've used on AQ Elite on some, and legitimately trained others. But I don't see how that is relevant. The fact that you're still "nearing 130" on those other characters means that it has taken you quite a while to train them, right? So I'm sorry, but I am just not convinced that you wouldn't use AQ Elite. And yes, AE has been banning characters for cheating, but it's just as easy to not get banned as it is to get banned.
    I'm just not convinced. But hey, I appreciate your calm and collected response to my rather critical comment from before.
    So maybe you are legitimate. I don't know, and I don't really think it's too important. I think you're alright, and I other people may be able to trust you. So good luck and best wishes on this service you are offering.

Quote Originally Posted by dualwieldo View Post
    thanx for helping my account u boosted it up a lot
    Did he actually help you, or did you just post a comment so you could get the 5 post count? -.-

Please +rep me if my post helped you by clicking on the star under my post. Thanks!

Last Online
    Thanks

dualwieldo? Uhmm? I did not level your character. Now people will think that you're my alternick. --

Last Online
    02-10-2014 @ 05:22 PM
    Thanks

dualwieldo? Uhmm? I did not level your character. Now people will think that you're my alternick. --
    Seems kind of suspicious... Im sorry but ive never been banned and i pretty sure im the least careful person ever. You will probably just use aq elite and get away with it...

- iF I HELPED

+ Reply to Thread