+ Reply to Thread
    Authorized Users+
    Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Post [MEGATHREAD] All-In-One xzs's AndroidWorld

This thread is created to organize all the future posts in Android forum by me.
    THREAD UPDATED AS OF 23/12/2011. REFER TO CHANGELOG FOR UPDATES.
    (I'm sorry if it takes so long. It does not seem urgent anyways, no one replies the thread lol.)
    MY SELF-DEVELOPED APPLICATIONS :
    Romeo And Juliet eBook (For Students)
    This application is an eBook regarding Romeo and Juliet, an all-time famous novel from Shakespear. It is organized into different Acts and Scenes. It even has different essay questions and answers. Characters and their respective informations are also available.
    (Version 1.4.1)
    Download link here :
    GamerzPlanet Application for Android
    This program is still under development and looking forward to future developments.
    (Version 0.1)
    Download link here :
    CRACKED PRO-VERSION APPLICATIONS by xzs :

FriendCaster Pro
    This is a Facebook application that has nearly all the features of the current Facebook application + it has much more other features such as Notification Alarm that can update your notifications every minute and much more! Check out it's full features here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    (Version ?)
    Download link here :
    ADW Ex Launcher
    This is a custom home launcher that has tons of features such as customizing the dock, the method of screen transitions and even different drawer styles! This is almost flawless and is recommended for smooth and clean user interface. Check out it's full features here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    (Version ?)
    Download link here :
    The Sims 3
    Enjoy the famous and award-winning game The Sims 3 now everywhere you go! Enjoy hours of fun on your Android device as you shape your Sims and their world. The possibilities are endless! Check out it's full features here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    (Version ?)
    Download link here :
    SPB 3D Shell
    This is one of the most top-rated custom home launcher that is first of it's kind: IT IS IN 3D! Yes, personally I have tried it and it is awesome. The only flaw is that this requires a ROOTED phone for it to be properly cracked and installed into the phone. Otherwise you will get an error to purchase the app from Market, which cost quite a sum. Check out it's full features here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    (Version ?)
    Download link here :
    Instructions here :
    ZombieVille USA
    Warning: This game is highly addictive. Personally, this game got me hooked for quite a long time, counting my short attention span and stuff like that. It's worth trying. :) Check out it's full features here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Download link here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Cut The Rope
    One of the most cute yet annoying game in the history of me in Android. It's basically a game that tests your strategies as you increase in levels. Trust me, don't be surprised that the first few levels are easy: they are just there to guide you through the tutorial on how the game works. Once you get to level 10, that's where you'll begin the ultimate test. Check out it's full features here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    (Version ?)
    Download link here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Robo Defense FULL VERSION
    The award-winning tower defense game in Android history. This version provides you ENDLESS upgrades in weapons, ENDLESS levels to try and ENDLESS hours of fun trying to beat 100 levels in DIFFERENT MAPS. It's a definitely must-try for tower-defense addicts. Check out it's full features here ---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    (Version ?)
    Download link here :

[COLOR=sienna]MY RECOMMENDED TOP 5 LIST OF FREE APPS FROM MARKET !

[FONT=Courier New]
    Espier Launcher
    This is an iPhone-Like custom home launcher as explained in another thread on this forum. Go there now.
    Link --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Pocket Soccer
    This is a flick-like game, personally like a cross breed between table hockey and soccer, that is purely addictive. I played a few games and actually it felt like only 5 minutes when it has been a good 20 minutes. Good game if you are bored. Check out it's features here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Super Status Bar
    This application edits your status bar and customize it to how ever you want it to (centralised clock, colored fonts, different fonts etc) A definitely must have for people who likes personalised looks! Check out it's full features here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ZombieVille
    A super addictive game that has me and my whole class addicted to for a good period of time. Good to pass time as usual. Very hard when level reaches above 20. Recommended (Y) Check out it's full features --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Download link for cracked version here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Yet to be filled :D

Tutorials And Guides!
    How To Root Your Android
    Go to this thread -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    How To Root Your Android Method 2
    Download this file > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    And run the batch file located in it.
    Follow onscreen commands.
    Warning: Rooting your phone voids the warranty of your phone. It may be illegal in certain states and countries in the world. I am not liable for any damages caused for your actions.
    Last edited by xzs; 12-22-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Update - Added Rooting Tutorial

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need to PM me? Click
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    . | More Art @

Retired Staff Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    01-11-2014 @ 01:10 PM
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: [MEGATHREAD] All-In-One xzs's AndroidWorld

Regardless of its, inactivity, the section still needs a good sticky like this one. Nice thread.

OR VISIT MY DEVIANT ART PROFILE DIRECTLY:

Authorized Users+
    Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: [MEGATHREAD] All-In-One xzs's AndroidWorld

CHANGELOG for THREAD
    ==============================
    26/10/2011
    Started Thread.
    23/12/2011
    Update Thread.
    Added [APK] ZombieVille cracked apk.
    Added [APK] CutTheRope cracked apk.
    Added [TUT] Rooting Tutorial
    Last edited by xzs; 12-22-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: ChangeLog Update

Need to PM me? Click
    . | More Art @

+ Reply to Thread