User Tag List

Last Online
    12-26-2012 @ 01:36 AM
    Thanks

Angry Scammer NexonDFO!!

I was selling him my RuneScape account, and he offered me 80$, but I said I'll only take 40$. I agreed to go first, after I told him the login details, e-mail, recoveries, he asked me for ALL of the info (subscription details, old passes) I said I'll give him that after he send me atleast 5$ so I know hes not a scammer.

He said he doesn't want to trade then, and I asked for him to give the login details back, he didn't give them back at all, he said he changed it to what it was, then he logged off the same second, and it was invalid.

Pics :

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    12-06-2014 @ 08:21 PM
    Thanks

Re: Scammer NexonDFO!!

Banned.

Thread Closed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need a RS MM??

Need to verify RS account?