+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 187
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Acv Editting

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    05-07-2012 @ 02:01 AM
    Posts
    752
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Acv Editting

    oh thanks everyone for the comments.
    Alieax
    no problem, im glad it helped you



    On 1 note,those who plan to edit the song list, u gotta look into your songs slk file which is À½¾Ç then edit and insert the right abm files into the abm folder. i think thats how to do it.

  2. #22
    Lurker
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    11-16-2011 @ 07:19 PM
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Acv Editting

    I see empty folder.

    So newer ACVs don't work for this guide?
    Last edited by iSaint; 08-16-2008 at 11:09 PM.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Reputation
    Waxdec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 04:27 PM
    Location
    Are you allowed in your mum's room? Wake me up in the morning.
    Posts
    1,265
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Acv Editting

    Quote Originally Posted by iSaint View Post
    I see empty folder.

    So newer ACVs don't work for this guide?
    No sorry, the 045 and 046.acv files aren't able to be unpacked.
    The only way you can edit them is by using a hex editor, and you can follow the instructions on --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Wepz has included a very helpful picture in that thread too, so that should make things clearer ^^

  4. #24
    Lurker
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    11-16-2011 @ 07:19 PM
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Acv Editting

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxdec View Post
    No sorry, the 045 and 046.acv files aren't able to be unpacked.
    The only way you can edit them is by using a hex editor, and you can follow the instructions on --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Wepz has included a very helpful picture in that thread too, so that should make things clearer ^^
    I'm trying to Edit SEA 021.acv lol I did tried Hex Editor but I'm confused on edtting the story and song files inside

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    05-07-2012 @ 02:01 AM
    Posts
    752
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Acv Editting

    if ur planning to edit 021.acv, you can extract the acv file from the version 6042 to 6043 manual patch for auditionsea which is unpackable. after editing, u pack it into other acv files, probably 025.acv. what waxdec said was right if your working to edit on newer acv files.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #26
    Lurker
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    11-16-2011 @ 07:19 PM
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Acv Editting

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleRainer View Post
    if ur planning to edit 021.acv, you can extract the acv file from the version 6042 to 6043 manual patch for auditionsea which is unpackable. after editing, u pack it into other acv files, probably 025.acv. what waxdec said was right if your working to edit on newer acv files.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Pack it to other files? I tried packing at 025. Nothing changes?
    Last edited by iSaint; 08-17-2008 at 12:15 AM.

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    05-07-2012 @ 02:01 AM
    Posts
    752
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Acv Editting

    erm, then try 022.acv. but mine works --a you have to create a new folder named script and paste your scripts there.
    Last edited by 阿KEN; 08-17-2008 at 12:21 AM.

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Reputation
    Melanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 05:21 PM
    Location
    L'Océan
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Acv Editting

    Hm, thank you for this guide!
    But how do I unpack .dds? Or do you just use Photoshop right away?

    EDIT: I'm actually looking for the .dds file for the login boxes on Audition's login screen.
    Last edited by Melanie; 08-17-2008 at 02:46 AM.

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    11-02-2010 @ 03:32 PM
    Location
    California
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Acv Editting

    The login box is in your data folder. No need to extract anything. x]

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Acv Editting

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Hm, thank you for this guide!
    But how do I unpack .dds? Or do you just use Photoshop right away?

    EDIT: I'm actually looking for the .dds file for the login boxes on Audition's login screen.
    if u want to work with file with format .dds
    search on google with tag "dds viewer"
    download that tool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts