Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: QuestBot, the new AdventureQuest Bot

Last Online
    07-12-2007 @ 05:47 PM
    Thanks

QuestBot, the new AdventureQuest Bot

This is the creator of the new AdventureQuest bot, QuestBot, promoting my new release. You can see my page ()

You can get a direct download ()

I am also looking for developers. If anyone with a good deal of experience in C# Sockets or C# GUI send me an email or MSN me at .

I hope you don't think of this as advertising, I am just releasing a program I've made that I believe will help the community.
    Last edited by SHaW; 05-06-2007 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Moderated
    afroblue likes this.

Last Online
    04-19-2008 @ 09:38 AM
    Thanks

Re: QuestBot, the new AdventureQuest Bot

Ok well it says that you need to install this .Net framework or something like that. Can you post the link for that download please?? Thanks.

Last Online
    07-12-2007 @ 05:47 PM
    Thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last Online
    06-18-2011 @ 04:35 AM
    Thanks

Hmm...cool

Last Online
    Thanks

Thanks I'll try it out now.

Edit- Okay thanks, I got it running and my level is going to be so high you won't believe it. I highly recommend using this for people who are just starting out or who are too lazy to gain EXP or GOLD themselves. I will post a quick tut on how to do this. If it helps you press the THANKS button please.

1.Download the .Net framework link d0v3r made in his second post.
    2.Download the actual bot(1st post d0v3r made)
    3.Open bot, and Login with your Adventure Quest username and password
    4.Select the character you want to get the level,gold,Z-Tokens, etc. up
    5.Look at the bottom, there should be a 'Start' button(the word will be green)
    6.Click that, you should see the Exp,Gold,Tokens,etc. change from 0 to any number, like 150
    7.If you want to check your new stats, close the bot and open it back again
    8.The box that apears with all your stats should be different, like different Exp and gold
    9.Finally, login to the real website and take the advantage of your new level!!

edit edit- Okay well now i have a question about this. I tried to login on the screen for the bot, and it says that my username isn't found?? Is it because I tried the bot on another username first because I was suspicious?? Well if it's not or if it is how do I fix it?? I will try re-downloading it again later

edit..AGAIN- okay well..heres the deal. everytime i press the start button after like 10-15 seconds at the bottom it says error saving game, and then the exp,gold,and tokens dont go up, they stay at 0. whats happenin d0v3r?? lol that would b funny if they already patched it..but anyway if u figure sumthin out post it here. and also i tried re-downloadin it..it still does the same thing....
    Last edited by Jen23; 03-19-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Last Online
    04-20-2012 @ 10:23 AM
    Thanks

Are you stupid???By the steps you just explained this is just a keylogger,you cant hack your gold exp or lvl,expecially your z tokens.

Last Online
    10-25-2011 @ 10:17 AM
    Thanks

Just so you guys know the person that made this has been in trouble before on elitepvp forum for scamming accounts so use this at your own risk. At best it doesn't work at worst you just got your account ganked.

Lurker
    Last Online
    03-19-2007 @ 07:03 PM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jen23 View Post
    Thanks I'll try it out now.

Edit- Okay thanks, I got it running and my level is going to be so high you won't believe it. I highly recommend using this for people who are just starting out or who are too lazy to gain EXP or GOLD themselves. I will post a quick tut on how to do this. If it helps you press the THANKS button please.

1.Download the .Net framework link d0v3r made in his second post.
    2.Download the actual bot(1st post d0v3r made)
    3.Open bot, and Login with your Adventure Quest username and password
    4.Select the character you want to get the level,gold,Z-Tokens, etc. up
    5.Look at the bottom, there should be a 'Start' button(the word will be green)
    6.Click that, you should see the Exp,Gold,Tokens,etc. change from 0 to any number, like 150
    7.If you want to check your new stats, close the bot and open it back again
    8.The box that apears with all your stats should be different, like different Exp and gold
    9.Finally, login to the real website and take the advantage of your new level!!

edit edit- Okay well now i have a question about this. I tried to login on the screen for the bot, and it says that my username isn't found?? Is it because I tried the bot on another username first because I was suspicious?? Well if it's not or if it is how do I fix it?? I will try re-downloading it again later

edit..AGAIN- okay well..heres the deal. everytime i press the start button after like 10-15 seconds at the bottom it says error saving game, and then the exp,gold,and tokens dont go up, they stay at 0. whats happenin d0v3r?? lol that would b funny if they already patched it..but anyway if u figure sumthin out post it here. and also i tried re-downloadin it..it still does the same thing....

1 word man "idoit" Your a freaking noob who the hell would put in there real pass and shit, it was kinda obvious from the start, this dude posted it on Mpc and th mods scanned it and said it was a keylogger. But I still downloaded neways i made a new account, so it told me to create a chracter..-.- and it told me to type in the hair color " Like from that point i knew it was a keylogger 110%" But w/e lol your a freaking leecher no one blames you for wanting so much.

Last Online
    10-25-2011 @ 10:17 AM
    Thanks

Damn this assclown tryed to pass it on mpc also damn i was bout to go there and see if he had guess i don't have to now. I hope all 3 sites ban this freaking moron allready...

Last edited by rwd39; 03-19-2007 at 07:29 PM.

Last Online
    Thanks

Well then...don't be flaming me, it was just a question! And this works and I used it for level and stuff..but whatever

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast