User Tag List

Closed Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Lurker
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    07-24-2008 @ 03:24 AM
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking Sell my cabal ph account!

    ei kung cnu gus2 bumili ng account dyan!
    mars server,blader lvl 120, dual completer sword and magic.
    w/ astral board,blessing bead 30 days,55m alz.
    astig n guild,brethen halos lahat 120.txt me kung cnu gus2 buy paunahan na
    20k po.bawi lang un s pinng laro s shop tsaka s premium and bleassing bead
    di kau magccc.kelangan q n kc mag aral.if u want contact me 09219909835.
    or pm me @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] no vovo plz!


  2. #2
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    01-28-2009 @ 09:29 PM
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Lightbulb Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    What The F&*& is This???

    Please Close This Thread!

    We Don't Care About Your F*&**( character And F*&*** Account!

    And PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH MORON!

    THIS site is AN ENGLISH ZONE!!!!

    I Am A Filipino Although I can't Say That My English IS PERFECT But Still

    Im TRYING TO FOLLOW THE RULES!!

    PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD THANKS AND MORE POWER TO GPZ!

    Respetado added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

    Discuss anything about Cabal Online whether it is general discussion, Cabal Online strategy, Cabal Online hacks, Cabal Online cheats.
    Last edited by Respetado; 07-24-2008 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Reputation
    bobiecayao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    12-12-2014 @ 09:48 AM
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    Quote Originally Posted by Respetado View Post
    What The F&*& is This???

    Please Close This Thread!

    We Don't Care About Your F*&**( character And F*&*** Account!

    And PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH MORON!

    THIS site is AN ENGLISH ZONE!!!!

    I Am A Filipino Although I can't Say That My English IS PERFECT But Still

    Im TRYING TO FOLLOW THE RULES!!

    PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD THANKS AND MORE POWER TO GPZ!

    Respetado added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

    Discuss anything about Cabal Online whether it is general discussion, Cabal Online strategy, Cabal Online hacks, Cabal Online cheats.
    lols you think you are following the rule?? look at your message is that the rule you said??? pilipino ka sana bastos naman . . .he is selling hes account for those who are filipino kaya nga PH eh?? not all filipino cant understand english, . . .amf mo futa ka .. bastos

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    01-28-2009 @ 09:29 PM
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobiecayao View Post
    lols you think you are following the rule?? look at your message is that the rule you said??? pilipino ka sana bastos naman . . .he is selling hes account for those who are filipino kaya nga PH eh?? not all filipino cant understand english, . . .amf mo futa ka .. bastos
    Nagmalinis ang kup*l! Ano Ka SuperHero Na Taga Sagip ng Mga Naaapi???

    Hero Yata 2 E... Kung Nagpapakabayani ka Well Mamatay Ka muna Ha!

    ito ka o ,,!,,

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Reputation
    bobiecayao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    12-12-2014 @ 09:48 AM
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    Quote Originally Posted by Respetado View Post
    Nagmalinis ang kup*l! Ano Ka SuperHero Na Taga Sagip ng Mga Naaapi???

    Hero Yata 2 E... Kung Nagpapakabayani ka Well Mamatay Ka muna Ha!

    ito ka o ,,!,,
    so ano ngayon?? la kang paki . . . astig mo aksi eh para ka kung sino?? pampam naman. . . kung umasta ka kung sino ka?? bago ka pa nga dito sa forum pati kapwa pilipino binabastos mo . . .

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    03-31-2013 @ 04:52 AM
    Location
    phil
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    look at yourself first before pointing fingers to others..

    in tagalog.. tignan nyo muna sarili nyo bago kau manita ng iba... mga ugali nyo.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Reputation
    mangdiabloz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    10-18-2012 @ 02:25 AM
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    Quote Originally Posted by Respetado View Post
    Nagmalinis ang kup*l! Ano Ka SuperHero Na Taga Sagip ng Mga Naaapi???

    Hero Yata 2 E... Kung Nagpapakabayani ka Well Mamatay Ka muna Ha!

    ito ka o ,,!,,

    lol... you've just break the rule also...

  8. #8
    Lurker
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    06-28-2011 @ 08:17 PM
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    hayzzz.....filipinos.....
    just wat ive read about them.....

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    04-13-2012 @ 09:57 AM
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    haha ..

    Filipino's

    buti n lng ako hinde ganyan

  10. #10
    Lurker
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    07-29-2008 @ 02:23 AM
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sell my cabal ph account!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobiecayao View Post
    lols you think you are following the rule?? look at your message is that the rule you said??? pilipino ka sana bastos naman . . .he is selling hes account for those who are filipino kaya nga PH eh?? not all filipino cant understand english, . . .amf mo futa ka .. bastos

    Yeah full support for you. :D

    that lamer is JUST LOOKING DOWN on the same Countryman.
    thats so ashame.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts