Last Online
    07-27-2010 @ 10:19 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Combat Arms Tips/Tutorial On How To Go Positive/'Pro'

Welcome To CoMpLeTe<3's Tutorial On How To Start Getting Positive Scores On Combat Arms!

Index:
    • Part One: Guns
    • Part Two: Maps & Objects
    • Part Three: Sound
    • Part Four: Aim
    • Part Five: Sniping
    • Part Six: Downloads
    • Part Five: Credits

Part One - Guns

To start off the tutorial I am going to tell you guys some things about guns that will positively affect your score!

Gun One: G36E -
    • Firing Modes: Automatic
    • Medium Recoil
    • High Damage
    • Sight - Non Purchase
    • Overall - Close - Long Range Assault Weapon, Medium - High Damage, Medium Recoil, mainly used by skilled players, a good gun.

Gun Two: M4A1 -
    • Firing Modes: Automatic
    • Low Recoil
    • Medium - High Damage
    • Sight - Purchased
    • Overall - Close - Long Range Assault Rife, Meduim - High Damage, Low Recoil, In many skilled players opinions, the best gun after the G36E, a good gun.

Gun Three: L96A1 -
    • Firing Modes: Bolt Action
    • Low Recoil
    • Max Damage
    • Sight - Non Purchase
    • Overall - Long Rage Sniper Rifle with medium - high damage, low recoil. The most commonly used sniper rifle.

Those are my recommended guns you start using to get positive scores, after that it is just your opinion in gun styles.

Part Two - Maps & Objects

This part is pretty self explanatory, but it may help you in your problem with "deaths"

Wondering why you are getting so many deaths in the game? Well, the most important things are to ALWAYS stick to the edges of the map, make sure if your going to move to another part of the map you know it is safe and you will have cover once you get there, the most important thing to being good at Combat Arms is your intelligence to the game, know the maps, know the good cover spots, and most of all, know the spots people will rush and spam grenades.

As you can see, the current map is Sand Hog, the player has kept to the edges and has some what of a good cover position to watch the spawn, the only bad thing about this position is that his sides are vulnerable and his body is showing, cover your self up!

Part Three - Sound

Sound in Combat Arms and many other FPS games are a very important key to knowing where your enemy is, if you are on a metal surface and you hear foot steps on metal, well then you better get ready because you have an enemy coming straight for you, some speakers have surround sound in them or you can have a surround sound setup to maximize your game play, I am not 100% on this but I am pretty sure Combat Arms runs on a 5.1 surround sound setup, so if your computer has sound, it most likely has 5.1, use your speakers!

As you can see here, the player heard the enemy player on the sand like surface above, he then knew to stick the the corners and get ready to fight, this is how you will get good, use your sound!

Part Four - Aim

Having good aim in Combat Arms and any other FPS is one of the most important key factors to getting lots of kills, there are many 'techniques' used to kill people in a fast and accurate way, the most commonly used it spraying.
    When you are at a close to medium range of an enemy remember to always crouch and remember to keep the enemy's body right in the middle of your cross hair.
    Why crouch? Well, when you crouch your gun is more accurate, the only problem with it is you cannot move in a close combat fight which makes it easier for you to die, a good technique is to jump, shoot, crouch, shoot. If you can master those techniques and your overall aim then you will have a perfect shot.
    There isn't much else to give you on 'aiming' it is more practice, you can use an aim point (Link provided) which puts a dot in the middle of your screen, from personal experience I find this helps me with close - medium range fights.

Remember, practice makes perfect!

Part Five - Sniping

Sniping in any FPS game requires skill, dedication and patience, if you do not have those attributes or are not willing to learn then I suggest you skip this part.

There isn't too much I can tell you about sniping that will improve your skills, once again it is pretty much practice, what I can do though is tell you some techniques on sniping that will improve your sniping skills.

The best technique in sniping has many different names, I call it 'quick scoping'. When your moving with a sniper aimed or not aimed and you shoot the shot will go off, making it very inaccurate. If you see a enemy moving toward you and he sees you, you have about three seconds before you're dead, this means you would have to scope, aim, and shoot within three seconds. This is where the very use full but frustrating technique comes in, it takes lots of practice and a high sensitivity. The basic formula for it is: See the enemy, stop, crouch, aim, shoot. Before he shoots back. Having this with a sniper will make it very hard, but VERY useful and will eventually improve your aim where you will barely miss a shot.

There really isn't much more I can tell you about sniping, its all about your patience and dedication to learning it and mastering it.

Part Six - Downloads

No Recoil (This basically slows down your ROF 'Rate Of Fire' so it becomes more accurate, it can be toggled on/off with F6, making it very usefull when you expect enemy's or are shooting from far away:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Aim Point: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Part Seven - Credits

Tutorial: Namitnator (CoMpLeTe<3)

Aimpoint: yip_manxD

No Recoil: Unknown Creator - Edited By yip_manxD

Pictures and information: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

GamerZ Planet.net for the friendly community and gaming community.

Final Comments

Hey guys, give me some feedback if I should add some more sections, I have a feeling this tutorial will go far and I am sure there is more that could be added to make it a better tutorial, just leave a comment and I will check it out!

Remember To Press The Button in the bottom right for my tutorial!

July 30th 09:
    This tutorial was originally posted
    05-05-2009, 07:19 PM please excuse any dead links / downloads.

July 30th 09:
    I (CoMpLeTe<3) Have full permission from original poster (Namitnator) to re post this edited thread.
    Last edited by CoMpLeTe<3; 07-29-2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Last Online
    12-15-2013 @ 02:00 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Combat Arms Tips/Tutorial On How To Go Positive/'Pro'

Furacking Beautiful!

<3

Retired Staff Member
    Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    08-21-2014 @ 01:15 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namitnator View Post
    Furacking Beautiful!

<3
    Wasn't this thead been leeched from you ..Naminator? I remember you created this thread. Just letting you know =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    me if you have any concerns.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Status Of Latest Hack:[PATCHED] as of (26/06/13)

Combat Arms VIP Hacks (NA) is now available! Only $15/Month ! Click
    to purchase or check for details! It is under "CA Premium"

- Combat Arms Moderator since June 17 2013

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yip_manxD View Post
    Wasn't this thead been leeched from you ..Naminator? I remember you created this thread. Just letting you know =)
    yip_man? Dude I never knew you were still part of the community. Good to know you're still here, and I am back.

:)

: I gave permission because CoMpLeTe<3 is my twin self

Now thank me or die!1111!11111111111

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am uber l33cheR.

Last Online
    01-16-2011 @ 07:33 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx dude, but don't give away all the skillz. ;) Like every noob is gonna go buy the g36e now. My advice, is to try different weapons out. See what works for you. If you like to camp, buy that pricey sniper rifle. If you like to run in, guns blazin, buy a shotgun and hop like a bunny. And for you newer low level guys & girlz, the ak47 is actually a good, accurate, medium recoil assault rifle. Hope this helps too.

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BriDog View Post
    Thanx dude, but don't give away all the skillz. ;) Like every noob is gonna go buy the g36e now. My advice, is to try different weapons out. See what works for you. If you like to camp, buy that pricey sniper rifle. If you like to run in, guns blazin, buy a shotgun and hop like a bunny. And for you newer low level guys & girlz, the ak47 is actually a good, accurate, medium recoil assault rifle. Hope this helps too.
    Meh, It is not even done, going to add some more things, as long as it gets me famous

Retired Staff Member
    Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    08-21-2014 @ 01:15 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namitnator View Post
    yip_man? Dude I never knew you were still part of the community. Good to know you're still here, and I am back.

:)

: I gave permission because CoMpLeTe<3 is my twin self

Now thank me or die!1111!11111111111
    Ok then! That's good =)
    But Pixipixel is on Soldier Front...He is going to hand me how to hack Combat Arms..And i will take his job and post Pulic Hacks on here! =D

me if you have any concerns.

Status Of Latest Hack:[PATCHED] as of (26/06/13)

Combat Arms VIP Hacks (NA) is now available! Only $15/Month ! Click
    to purchase or check for details! It is under "CA Premium"

- Combat Arms Moderator since June 17 2013

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yip_manxD View Post
    Ok then! That's good =)
    But Pixipixel is on Soldier Front...He is going to hand me how to hack Combat Arms..And i will take his job and post Pulic Hacks on here! =D

Pixi on Soldier Front, thats new ;S

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what, eff you guys.

Stupid threads like 'What does cham mean' gets bumped so people can read it, but something like this, that actually means something and that I put EFFORT into gets put into the second page like nothing.

This community sucks ass.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast