User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lurker
    Last Online
    06-02-2006 @ 04:59 PM
    Thanks

QOProxy, AIMBOT, SPEEDHACK, JUMPGATE HACK!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

thats the link.

also i'll copy and paste it all here.

ok this is the real version of QOProxy that was posted awhile ago for a very short time abit ago by QONQUER.

well i figured since conquer is already over-populated with QOProxy users because some noobs passed this around, i'll just post it here and what to do to make it work so then hopefully conquer will either close down cause its over ran with cheaters, or they will try to fix the problem. rofl.

ok in the file is the original files, the original files + compilation of the files. so no need to compile the files.

to run the hack, just make sure u have the latest java sdk, which you probably already have if you update your stuff.

so all you really needa do, is goto run on start menu, then type in cmd to bring up the command prompt window, then goto the folder where qoproxy is.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
    Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.POS>cd desktop

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.POS\Desktop>cd qoproxy

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.POS\Desktop\QOProxy>java -Dragon QOProxy ( dont type java -Blizzard QOProxy or java -Tiger QOProxy to get it to work, USE java -Dragon QOProxy )

QOProxy Starting................... Qonquer Productions ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )
    yadda...yadda..yadda

thats what i do to get to the folder, then i run the file to make the hack work.

after thats started up, simply goto ur server.dat file, edit the ip of the server you want to use the program on, change it to 127.0.0.1 then save it. then open up conquer and the hack works.

if you look in the "commands" file, you will see all this program can do.

#bladebot, #scentbot
    Aimbot on/off, use TORNADO* to lock onto target.

#jumpgatel, #jumpgater
    Experimental, never tested. Jump the guild gates, stand near em and type command. (I've tested it, works on the right gate if u stand sorta close to it then type in the command, you should d/c, then hurry and login and it will log you out, so use COTOBO with this, and just hit ctrl + T and then u wont have to close client with the logging in screen cause its logged you out and wont log u in., then log in and ur in gates )

#cyclone (or use the Lie action)
    Permanent cyclone (just move speed, not attack speed)

thats just some of the nice commands.

dont post asking for help here or pm me, I wont be replying to them. maybe or maybe not. I doubt i'll be coming back to this site.

IF you having problems, check the first 7 pages of the thread the link goes to. you should find your help if you need it. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Last Online
    12-25-2009 @ 01:44 AM
    Thanks

Re: QOProxy, AIMBOT, SPEEDHACK, JUMPGATE HACK!

Mudflap, stop being a noob and stop posting this everywere.., PEOPLE this logs your user and password, ignore mudflap.. thats the way Qonquer programmed it -_-;

Lurker
    Last Online
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-
    Mudflap, stop being a noob and stop posting this everywere.., PEOPLE this logs your user and password, ignore mudflap.. thats the way Qonquer programmed it -_-;
    if you actually took the time to scan it yourself, you would see it dont log your user and password. it dont have anything bad in it.

You're a total noob.

this is the CLEAN version that Qonquer posted. and btw, its a source file, so anyone can look at the file themselves and see that its clean.

so go post somewhere else with that crap.

kthx.

Last Online
    09-26-2011 @ 08:19 PM
    Thanks

Mudflap i scanned this on elitepvpers and came up with trojan that i had never heard of.. duno if it is harmful.. but from the feedback your getting on elitepvpers who have a proper scanner all say it has a Backdoor Keylogger, so having you then post it on here is sus, sorry mate i aint downloading it, and to anyone that does download it please use caution

Lurker
    Last Online
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bravo2zer0
    Mudflap i scanned this on elitepvpers and came up with trojan that i had never heard of.. duno if it is harmful.. but from the feedback your getting on elitepvpers who have a proper scanner all say it has a Backdoor Keylogger, so having you then post it on here is sus, sorry mate i aint downloading it, and to anyone that does download it please use caution
    dude if you read on elitepvper, you will see on second page nad past that, people start saying its clean... some only was saying it on first post cause they're noob and thought it was the one that had a trojan on it.

next time actually scan the file thats posted, and not an old version that some noob posted that was bad.

no go scan the file and tell me. kthx. btw also, if it had a trojan in it, why would a MOD of elitepvper pin the thread? huh? yeah, thought so. you're just another person that doesn't want everyone having an aimbot/speedhack.

byebye.

Last Online
    12-06-2012 @ 10:46 PM
    Thanks

File: QOProxy.zip.zip Status: OK
    MD5 80daf6ef8d540e29877a47ab710f805d Packers detected: -
    Scanner results
    AntiVir Found nothing
    ArcaVir Found nothing
    Avast Found nothing
    AVG Antivirus Found nothing
    BitDefender Found nothing
    ClamAV Found nothing
    Dr.Web Found nothing
    F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
    Fortinet Found nothing
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
    NOD32 Found nothing
    Norman Virus Control Found nothing
    UNA Found nothing
    VirusBuster Found nothing
    VBA32 Found nothing
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ..seems clean still use at own risk.

Lurker
    Last Online
    10-02-2006 @ 02:03 PM
    Thanks

I scanned it with the lastest Norton anti-virus software, and it came up clean. So far, I say you can trust him. I'll post back here if anything bad happens, like I lose my account or something.

Lurker
    Last Online
    Thanks

wow this is on page 5 :O bump.

Last Online
    12-24-2006 @ 07:42 PM
    Thanks

i dont trust it

Lurker
    Last Online
    01-02-2011 @ 04:25 AM
    Thanks

hahaha...this is keylogger...no virus found, but recorded ur acc and pass...nice hack...hahaha

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast