• Section Widget

• GzP News RSS Feed

by Published on 08-15-2015 09:48 PM     Number of Views: 173 

Reincarnation of Gamerz Planet

Originally created and launched in 2003, Gamerz Planet became one of the largest gaming communities on the internet. This community was filled with various players from all over the world, different games, langues, and origins; yet, they all came to this one place to share a common goal, to have more fun!

Itís now been 12 years, 4,380 days since it all started; that is why we are reincarnating Gamerz Planet by improving it, brining back V.I.P hacks, a whole new market and user experience.

New Premium Hacks
    One of the main goals at Gamerz Planet is to offer premium V.I.P hacks for gamers to have more fun, that is why we're going to have a variety of games and soon to add more.
    • AVA
    • Blackshot
    • Combat Arms
    • CS:GO
    • CS: Source
    • Crossfire
    • Dirty Bomb
    • Insurgency
    • SF2
    • SABR
    • SASEA
    • Warrock

Better Market System
    People love to trade, sell, and buy items. That is why we're going to dedicate our resources and staff to improve the market section.

User Experience
    Gamerz Planet will maintain it's core goals since creation, but we plan to bring in new values, features, and create a better environment for gamers to connect and have fun.

With all that in mind, get ready for the new Gamerz Planet. Our team of staff members are currently busy setting up the new webiste and making sure everything will be ready in time before the official re-brith!

To stay updated on the latest progress, news, V.I.P Trial release dates and more.
    Follow us on Twitter @TheGamerzPlanet