You are allowed to post in this thread lol.. go ahead. :D
If you like any of my work, and don't think repping me is enough PLEASE donate points, I need 50,000 of them to change my username..
I really do want to change my username. I also need a good deal more to enable me to have an avatar and signature.
Thanks if advance for your potential generosity. :P
If you start work on one of the [UNFINISHED/NONEXISTENT] guides, PLEASE[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. If you complete the guide and I do as well, it's
nearly certain I will use my guide instead of yours unless yours is very noticeably superior. If you fail to notify me via PM and complete a guide
and find that I have my own one made, and I do not include your guide in the compilation DO NOT COMPLAIN. You have been warned.
Contents New to Crossfire? Read [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] first. POST#: name ~ creator POST 1:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< You are here. xD POST 2:[UNFINISHED] Team Deathmatch/Elimination Guide POST 3:[UNFINISHED] Search and Destroy Guide POST 4:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] POST 5:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] POST 6:[UNFINISHED] Map Tips POST 7:[UNFINISHED] Weapon Guide POST 8:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] POST 9:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] POST 10:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] POST 11:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] POST 12: Reserved. POST 13: Reserved. POST 14: Reserved. POST 15: Reserved. POST 16: Reserved. POST 17: Reserved. POST 18: Reserved. POST 19: Reserved. POST 20: Reserved.
Top Contributors Those who have contributed the most, full guides. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Minor Contributors Those who have contributed to a guide, but are not the creator.
Ignore this: crossfire, crossfire hacks, crossfire cheats, crossfire glitches, crossfire glitching, crossfire guide, crossfire help, crossfire questions, crossfire faq, best crossfire guide, greatest crossfire guide, complete crossfire guide, full crossfire guide, crossfire tutorial, best crossfire tutorial, complete crossfire tutorial, full crossfire tutorial, crossfire guns, crossfire gun guide, m4a1, ak47, desert eagle, d-eagle, deagle, ghost mode, mutation mode, zombie mode, cf, rival factions, may patch, gamerzplanet, gzp, cheats, mmorpg, forum, discussion, gunbound, maple story, rakion, gunz, hacks, cheats, aimbot, gunbot, speedbot, diablo, world of warcraft, hacking, cheat engine, gunbound hacks, counter strike, faq, walkthrough, gunster, world of warcraft, Adventure Quest, Scions of Fate, Audition, Rakion hacks, gunz hacks, crossfire, combat arms
Last edited by Iampureevil1; 07-25-2010 at 08:05 AM.
GR1: Gamma Up + Headphones.
GR6: The bomb.
GR7: If you're overwhelmed by bhoppers..
So here's some Ghost Mode "Tips".
0. This isn't so much a tip, more like a style of play. When on BL I like to take on the roll of the "Invisible Assassin" or the "Silent Killer" meaning, I don't even want the GR to see me or know that somebody was going to attack them until they're already dead. You should try it, very fun. Though sometimes I just run straight into the base mini-strafing and kill as many as I can. :P
1. If you're using a knife, always right click them in the head, aim slightly above the head, or below if, it's still generally a headshot or you'll hit them in the chest and get 90 damage and be able to finish them off with a quick left click. This is just a staple thing when using a knife. If you've got an axe ignore the right click button, seriously, just left click them in the face. For people with a shovel, it's the opposite, NEVER left click. STUPID. Aiming for headshots is almost pointless but you can try if you want, just right click in the chest for optimum kills per round.
2. Contrary to popular belief, not only GR can use hearing to their advantage in Ghost Mode! Lol. If you hear shooting in the room to your right, sneaky walk/crouch walk in (as long as whoever they're shooting at didn't just run anywhere near you/the door in), chances are the entire rooms attention will be directed at the source of their shooting and they won't be aware of you even entering the room as they didn't hear the hurried footsteps (cause BL run faster then GR) of you approaching, just run in swinging and kill them all, have no mercy. :D
3. I just said "run in swinging" DON'T PRESWING if you do it around a corner and you don't know how close they are or even if anybody is there, that's okay. But don't attack when you can't reach somebody you're fighting, it could mean your death as they'll hear you/see you.
4. Forward Bunny Hopping (Front Bhop) - It's a lot easier then everybody that does it makes it out to be. Before you enter a room, that you know GR are in jump and crouch in the air, continue holding crouch and W and tap jump just as/right before your feet touch the ground, continue and you should jump into the room completely silently and completely invisible (unless they heard you running outside). It's not good to do this once a GR has seen you, as you can't turn without being seen again and if they seen which way you're going they'll be able to chase you down and kill you. :( So yeah, bad idea.
5. Backward Bunny Hopping (Back Bhop) - I prefer this style MUCH more, but forward bunny hopping is much easier for player that have never bunny hopped before. If you're going to backward bunny hop start by crouching, holding S for a very brief time (as long as you can without flashing, practice the timing) and then jumping, as soon as you hit the ground, just like before, tap jump again then while you're in the air hold S for as long as you can before you land, and jump again, you can gain loads of momentum, and go faster then running. And you can turn around and face forward once you've started turning doesn't affect it in the least, while you're in the air you can hold a different direction and change your course but you can't turn much more then 45 degrees, fortunately just just let go of every key in the air, and then turn and start bunny hopping in an entirely different direction. Remember to hold S in the air to gain momentum. With practice you can make the stop when you turn almost nonexistent.
6. Generally, I don't like planting and will only do it when overwhelmed. But if you're going to plant just use common sense, if a GR runs into the room when you're planting. STOP PLANTING. BHOP AWAY IF YOU CAN. Don't just keep planting cause if you do, you better hope that the GR is a noob or doesn't headphones on, cause if they're not you're dead. GR can see you in the red lights that pulse outwards at every bomb spot in the game. They can also see you in lights, such as the one at A site in Lab, so don't stand there.
1. Turn you gamma up to 80+ and buy a set of headphones, it doesn't matter how expensive they are as long as they're loud. Don't use iPod headphones on max volume, you will hurt your ears, that is unnecessarily loud, if you want it to be that loud just use a surround sound stereo, I usually do. :)
2. Use a high damage gun, and focus on accuracy, unless you're already good at pew pewing, just aim for their chest as they're rather fast, and usually hard to see. This is of course, if you can see them...
3. LISTEN! Seriously, it might be annoying if your team mates are all spraying, go ahead tell them to stfu. xD Ghosts run faster then you, so their footsteps sound faster, and you can pick the difference between a GR or a BL coming around the corner by rate of their footsteps.
4. Regarding 2 & 3, if you're actually versing good players, that bhop around, and sneaky walk whenever they know you're nearby, you won't hear them until they're in the room, and if they're bunny hopping, probably not until you hear... THE BREATHING! cause yeah, it's actually super helpful, if a ghost doesn't have sound down you can hear them up to 35 feet away! After that distance, no matter how loud they make no breathing noise and by 30 feet it's almost unnoticeable. With sound down, it's around 15-20 feet, I'm not entirely sure even though I use sound down, I've just had a lot of conflicting numbers. Not sure the distance you can hear running from, but if there's no other noise it's a long way. xD Just pay attention!
5. Pinpointing, this is what you gotta do, when you know there's a ghost in the room, but you don't think they're going to run at you. Probably because they're scared, or else you'd be dead, or they'd of run off. Just sneaky walk into the room, instead of looking directly at obvious spots, turn 90 degrees away from them, and walk towards them not facing where you think the ghost would be, because then if they're there you're going to hear a very loud breathing sound on one side of you, and you'll be able to whip around and spray in the obvious spot, and maybe get them, though almost definitely scare them into moving due to your close shots. With lots of practice, you can do the skilly way, when you hear breathing, turn around until both sides are the exact same volume they're directly in front of you or behind you now. They may be higher or lower, you don't know that part, but you should be able to see. From the overall loudness of the breathing you can tell their distance, and without shooting you can determine whether they're in front of you or you behind you by simple stepping forward, if it gets louder.. obviously they're in front of you, and vice versa. Pew pew them now. :D Do this and you'll be getting kicked for "hacking" without having hacks in NO TIME AT ALL! best solution is to get to know the skilly regulars on your sever that don't hack and post ingame videos of you playing on Youtube, then make a macro saying "Search [name of your video] on YouTube"
6. When the bombs planted, if you're the only person in the room, and you've learned how to LISTEN instead of pinpointing just run up and defuse the bomb, at the slightest noise jump away from it and they're probably running towards you. PEW PEW DEAD! Lol, they seem so disappointed when you do that. If you don't hear anything, and you die, a bhopper got you, in future if the bombs planted unless you're going to risk the bhopper being in the room again, just try and pinpoint, or hope that some reliable cover comes along, or someone else to defuse it while you cover.
7. If OVERWHELMED by bunny hopping ghosts, they're probably all decent players and since chances are you're being raepd, they won't plant if your team goes and camps. Go to a high place, or water. LISTEN. Stay with the group, and (lol@this) stay away from the edges. xD When somebody get's picked off you can take one or possible more ghosts out because you'll know where they are. xD
START PICS! :D
Aww no friends are on, and I just wrote this nice big guide. Well, expect loads of pictures tomorrow, or maybe not tomorrow or whenever, but there WILL be pictures soon.. All about things I said I s'pose. Oh and if you read all of this you just read 1600 words! xD
Oh and I'll answer any questions about Ghost Mode that I didn't already cover above I'm pretty sure I got everything.. didn't I?
Last edited by Iampureevil1; 05-23-2010 at 11:24 PM.
2.1. Mutant. 2.1.a. Mutant: Pwning Humans.
2.1.b. Mutant: Other Info.
3. A picture says a thousand words. 3.1. TEH MUTANTS!
3.2. Maps. 3.2.a. 13th Street
Black List have been secretly trying to develop super soldiers, the compound they were using had unplanned side affects, skin discoloration and strange bone and muscle growth, as well as uncontrollable physical aggression. The worst part is that the mutation can be spread by blood contact.
The infection was thought to of been restricted to 13th zone, but made it to Port via shipping crates. From there is spread to many other places. At a later date the infection was found to still be present at the research facility it was originally developed.
It's rather sketchy, I'll get some visual aids if I can find them.
The game is played in rounds much like S&D, GM and Elimination. At the start of the round everybody is a human, if there is 2-8 people in the room after 20 seconds one person turns into a mutant, if there are 9-16 people in the room two people turn into a mutant. Mutants win if they kill all the humans before the time limit. Humans win if any of them survive to the end of the round, or they kill the mutants.
There are power-ups in this mode that may include several special guns or an S-Grenade. You will drop your current gun and the new gun will have full ammunition and the extra clip and a half if you have bought that from the store. Two of them drop periodically from a helicopter.
If you are a human, you are awfully weak you only have the default 100 health and whatever guns you may own. Your armor has no affect as you always die in one hit, however you can buy armor for mutation mode that makes you take two hits to turn into a mutant.
2.1.a. Human: Pew Pewing
When you shoot a mutant you push it back a predetermined distance decided by the power of your gun, how far you are away does not affect this to my knowledge, you push the mutant back more if you head shot. You do damage normally on mutants, and every 100 damage you get a marker, after 500 they join together and after you get 1000 damage you get 1 kill. Headshots always award 100 damage. When using a sniper rifle, and some other guns you can do more then 100 damage with a head-shot, with one sniper rifle you can do 500 damage with a headshot and 200+ with a body shot! However it works the same way with weak weapons and thus some pistols mightn't even give you 100 damage for a headshot. You only have whatever gun you own, and the default amount of ammunition (unless you've bought the item from the store) so you need to CONSERVE YOUR AMMO, that is very important, when I play I almost always exhaust all of the ammo in my main gun and usually my pistol as well. Don't spray, unless the mutant right in front of you, but if you don't spray and accurately hit the mutant they shouldn't ever get there.
2.1.b. Human: Hiding/Camping
At the start of the round you only have 20 seconds to either a hiding spot or a camping spot. Generally I would not recommend hiding as it's nowhere near as fun and if you are the last person left there will be quite a lot of extremely fast mutants running around the map trying to find you and thus chances are you're going to be found in a vulnerable spot and killed. A lot of people in Crossfire Japan glitch if they can, most of the time the mutants end up killing them anyway though.
I would really recommend camping, you're considered to be camping in mutant mode if you are either somewhere high, with few paths of getting there, or in an enclosed area with few ways of getting there. Try not to camp with everybody else as this will most likely lead to a swift death with one or two mutants changing in the middle of the group. If you do end up camping in a group aim at whoever somebody else isn't aiming at, if everybody has a crosshair on their face aim at the person furthest from the edge or exit of where you are camping.
Some examples of a good camping spot are:
A telegraph pole with only one way to jump up to.
A crate large shipping crate with only one or two (but preferably one) path up.
The inside of a large shipping crate with only one entrance. (In this case, two just won't do unless you have several humans.)
Some examples of a bad camping spot are:
An open area with indefinite paths to get to.
A single box that is stacked on top of many.
A high spot with only one way to get to, but you can't see the mutants coming early enough.
As the Mutant you are very strong! If you are one of the original mutants you start with 5000 health, if you are turned into a mutant by one of the original mutants you start with 2000 health. You can regenerate health by standing still, you get 200 every few seconds, or by killing somebody you get 1000 health instantly. If you see a dead mutant you can also press "E" while on his body to gain 1000 health. When you are a mutant you have several levels, each level your model gets upgraded so you look cooler, you level up by killing humans, there is a bar at the top right of the screen that shows how close you are to the next level. In the Asian versions it is 5 hexagons next to each other.
2.2.a. Mutant: Pwning Humans
You are much faster then them, and you can kill them in one swing of you left click, which is very fast, probably faster then a knife left click. Your right click has a stupidly large range, much like the shovel, but who cares mutants are meant to be overpowered! It takes two hits to kill a soldier if they have armor. When humans shoot you, you get pushed back, even if you are running forward, if you are a green mutant you have less pushback then the other two types, but only just. So generally when a human can see you coming, you need to move around and strafe a lot, or you it will be difficult to get to him, but you can try and run right into his bullets because one human alone has a very little chance of killing you, if he isn't headshotting you you might even be able to run through his bullets and get to him while he is still shooting! And even if you can't when he reloads if he's standing still he's dead. If the human doesn't see you coming run very close and then shift walk the last few steps if he still doesn't turn around, he'll never suspect his death! Mwahahah! If there are several humans together you don't have much of a chance of running through there bullets at all unless they're all noobs. Try and strafe as much as possible and jump a lot.
2.2.b. Mutant: Other Info.
All three mutants have different traits, they are always active but do not change when you level up. I have not confirmed that the nano-nurse will be released at the same time as "Slug" and "Dread".
Dread get nothing. :( As they are the default class they may be just the tiniest bit faster but I don't think so. Slug have slightly less pushback. Nano Nurse jump very high, they can jump onto a large shipping crate like those in ship. You can still double jump as nano-nurse as well, to those who don't know what double jump is it's in crossfire at the moment, and no you don't go double the height.
All three mutants have a powerup they can use, you can't use your powerup until you are level 2+ the powerup costs 500 health to use and can be used immediately after it last 5 seconds at level 2 and 10 seconds at level 3.
Dread get super speed and slightly higher jump height. Slug get super speed and slightly lower pushback. Nano Nurse get a cloak, it lasts more then 5/10 seconds but you do not go entirely invisible when still.
If you are Dread or Slug the powerup is especially useful when a human is reloading, you go very fast. If you are a nano nurse the powerup isn't quite as useful, but you do blend in quite well and you are harder to see and thus harder to hit.
3. A picture says a thousand words.
Here's like, lots of pictures, even if you were on a 56k connection if you read the above they'd be loaded by now. xD
3.1. TEH MUTANTS
I will add the Port map and guides for these two maps later today, maybe tomorrow.
3.2.a. 13th Street
(Cbf really, go play it yourself lol and post some pics for me. Might get around to it one day.)
Last edited by Iampureevil1; 06-08-2010 at 07:25 PM.
ZP stands for Z8 Points the paid currency used by Z8Games. Z8 Points can be used to buy a variety of cosmetic items, new characters types, new and better weapons, special temporary items or even experience % up or GP!
You can purchase ZP using a vast plethora of methods by simply logging in and clicking on deposit right next to "Log out" or going to the Mall and clicking deposit.
As stated before the methods of buying ZP are near endless. Below are the four ways of purchasing ZP, they accept many different handlers, you can purchase ZP via mobile in 32 different countries.
Other then purchasing ZP, you can earn ZP free of charge by completing offers and surveys. To purchase ZP with your home phone you also need to go to the "Earn Free ZP" section of Deposit.
Super Rewards alone offers a total possible 37,748 ZP! Close to, or possibly even over 100k ZP await the patient Crossfire players among us.
Remember that some offers don't pay out instantaneously and some might not even work, but with time, and a little effort anybody can get 50k ZP entirely cost free. You can even make a new account and participate in the same offers, but you can't transfer ZP from free offers. The only way of transferring ZP is by gifting it when using a paid method.
Last edited by Iampureevil1; 05-26-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Modding Crossfire is fast and easy, changing your ingame kill icons (and many other icons), the log-in screen, music, the interface, and many other things can be done by simply replacing the corresponding file.
Unless you opted to change the installation directory modable files will be located in:
depending on which website you downloaded the game from. (If you downloaded it from a third party site, check for both.)
Rather then explaining what everything is in a block of text, I figured this would be simpler, most of it is self explanatory, I've just highlighted the most often modded things.
Make sure that you rename your file of choice the name of whatever you're replacing exactly to the letter, it also must be of the same file type.
That's all there is to it!
Last edited by Iampureevil1; 05-24-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Crossfire Japan Guide YOU NEED A PROXY. FIGURE IT OUT. USE GOOGLE.
Part One: Registering and Downloading
Head over to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]).
Alternatively, click [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and enter your registration details.
Now [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] the client. ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) Or if that download link doesn't work, go to this page [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] the download link is under the system requirements.
Just to save some noob asking this question. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
After your download is done, launch the file and just click what would be "Next" until repeatedly, it's simple you can't fail at this, can you?
Part Two: Logging in/first login
There should be a shortcut on your desktop, if not head to /Program Files/Arario/Crossfire/ and launch the game.
After the game loads, considerably slower then CF:USA may I add (due to GameGuard being the height of all fail) you'll be greeted with this screen.
Here's a quick guide to your first login.
And the game screen, only one or two new buttons and the rest are in the same spot but for the sake of it. v
Part Three: Creating A Room
All done in a single image. :)
Pros of Crossfire Japan:
~ Firstly, ZOMBIE MODE with five maps four of them unique maps and an edited version of the FFA map Port.
~ Secondly, BOUNTY MODE.
~ Third, ESCAPE MODE.
~ Several new weapons.
~ Several new maps and some maps that are also in CF:USA are slightly different.
~ The Kriss, Thompson and many other ZP weapons only cost GP.
~ The Axe, Shovel and Katana all cost GP.
~ A black market with 15 AP (the CF:JP equivalent of ZP) crates and 9 GP crates.
~ If you're Australian enjoy lower ping then West Coast Server!
Cons of Crossfire Japan:
~ Most of the interface is in Kanji or Hiragana, however CF:JP still uses GameGuard so you can easily swap most of the main interface files with CF:USA ones.
~ 90% of the Japanese community has between 5-30 ping, I could put this on the pros list because it will improve your reaction time and aiming and also you rarely ever see a lagger but since you have considerably higher ping then them I'm leaving it as a con.
~ Have to download another client.
~ If you can think of other cons please tell me!
Originally created by Iampureevil1 not for use on other sites unless posted by me, if you are going to leech this at least give me credit. If you have any questions about CF:JP don't hesitate to ask me.
Last edited by Iampureevil1; 05-24-2010 at 06:22 AM.