Thanks

can this sandking build be effective? sugestions pls

Sandking
    1. power threads
    2. battle fury
    3. tarasque
    4. 2 null talismans (for spamming)
    5. dagger of escape

i will accept suggestions to make me more stronger lolz help saint grandkill scorpion silverblade i acknowledge u guys

Retired Staff Member
    Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Re: can this sandking build be effective? sugestions pls

I'd drop the nulls and dagger of escape for either a basher or radiance. Battle Fury simply makes SK the ultimate farming machine so no comment about that. I suggest you look into either those 2 I mentioned or go with an Aegis for defense against spellcasters.
    S。O。S。-ブチョ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out the

Filipino? Check out the

Last Online
    03-16-2014 @ 10:28 AM
    Thanks

i suggest u drop the Battlefury and put MKB instead... you can farm with caustic finale if done properly

Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 09:56 PM
    "Canada, the country above the United States." (Old posts 2400+)
    Thanks

naw BF is a must sometimes, sure if you wanna go all out hero killing mkb is better then BF but it's really nice to farm with sand king and battle fury since you can just use that explode skill it just molests everything.

Aida

Spoiler for Person in my first signiture:

That is my RO char that had a sand village head band. Made by a very talented girl i know. ^^
    Here's more from her:

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

dagger of escape should be gotten early game.Radiance is gotten when you need the ability to gather large amout of creeps,that's when your pushing comes in and radiance is gotten.You'll need bkb more than aegis.

If your opponents are fully invulnerable to your skills,that's when you get damaging items such as MKB.

Last Online
    04-24-2006 @ 08:22 AM
    Thanks

Dude I'd Puke At Those Builds (no Offense) I Say Buriza Butterfly Divine/radiance Tarasque Power Threads And Skadi These Are The Best Builds For Sandking

Last Online
    07-11-2008 @ 09:52 AM
    Thanks

I Say Buriza Butterfly Divine/radiance Tarasque Power Threads And Skadi
    it works dude
    used it to topple butcher lol

only i couldnt farm enuff for the divine and heart
    the moron left the game and his teammates left too
    too bad

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hackerX
    Dude I'd Puke At Those Builds (no Offense) I Say Buriza Butterfly Divine/radiance Tarasque Power Threads And Skadi These Are The Best Builds For Sandking
    another fool..yes,you're great..such heavenly items..but 1stly,divine and stuff like skadi especially are only bought when the game lasts long enough,meaning that you're on the same par with your opponents and you'll need something to really buff up your str and weaknesses.

Most strategies arent base on "divine","aegis" and especially when heroes such as sand king,doesnt require skadi.That is a big load of crap if you're telling me to aim for that right from the start.You dont even have basic items.With your 1st ultimate orb,I could have a dagger by then,start an epi,blink in..Who cares if you stun me?the epicenter is still going and by the time you stop getting slowed by my epicenter,you're as good as dead with a next stun.

You might not get what I mean from what I said,but from how I see you say you can easily pwn his item builds,I can tell from that I can easily pwn you even with a divine in your hand.but 1stly,I wouldnt even let you farm that out.Think before your mouth mumbles some stupid words.

Last Online
    12-24-2007 @ 11:23 AM
    Thanks

I guess it will be good if you dropped the null tailsman and get radiance and mkb.Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Last Online
    08-30-2006 @ 12:36 AM
    Thanks

Linkins and keep dagger, use your ult, tp in gg =]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast