Lurker
    Last Online
    02-01-2007 @ 06:45 AM
    Thanks

item build for drow ranger

Recomended Item Build For Drow Ranger

Starting items:
    Sapphire Water + multiple Circlets/ Ironwood Branch

1. Lothar's and Boots(lothar don build so fast)
    2. Mask of Death(must)
    3. Upgrade Boots to Treads
    4. Complete Helm of Dominator, Buriza
    5. Hyperstone, another Buriza

Brief explanation to item build:

1. Depending on how good youíre in last hitting/ harassing, you may get more Circlets/ Ironwood Branches, or in extreme cases, Wraith Band. Do note that the more early item you buy, the slower you will reach Lotharís Edge, which is crucial to your success from mid game onwards.

2. Lothar allows Drow to escape in sticky situations;

3. Helm of Dominator is a wierd choice, and here's the explanation: once you have marksmanship, when you instantly kill a creep with 1000 HP, you'll leech 1000* % of lifesteal, this will allow you to stay in lane forever. From mid game onwards you can always kill all neutral creeps to gain life. Why Helm of Dominator? Since Drow + Mask of Madness = suicidal, and the additional benefis of Helm of Dominator justifies the additional $950 gold (5% additional life steal, 5 armor, 10 damage). One issue though. Once you have Helm of Dominator, Frost Arrows only work when you autocast it. No more single cast frost arrow harassing.

4. Other orb considerations: Basically frost arrows override all other orb effects except feedback. In this case, feedback will override single cast frost arrows, and autocast frost arrows will override feedback. However, there's no synergy between Drow and feedback so feedback is a no no for her.

5. The remaining items are straight forward, just pump your killing power and fight! At first it seems illogical to get a second Buriza for Drow Ranger (the second Buriza only gives an additional 16% chance of doing critical attack), but since there isnít any better choice, I will still recommend Buriza over other damage weapons.

Dont build the item down here
    Monkey King Bar: The mini-stun from Monkey King Bar will interrupt Marksmanship when they are both triggered. From the
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], it seems logical to deduce that the bonus damage from Monkey King Bar will override Marksmanship.

Butterfly: Like Sange and Yasha, Butterfly gives you a bit of everything. Effectively, Butterfly gives you 52 damage (bonus from trueshot aura included), 50% IAS, and an EHP boost against physical attack (from evasion) at a cost of 6k gold. In terms of damage boost itís worse than Buriza, and Drow Ranger doesnít really need more resistance against physical attack. Frost Arrow and high armor are already pain in the ass to physical damage dealer enemies. With or without Evasion, Drow Ranger should have no problem dealing with heroes with no nukes. Plus you always have Lotharís Edge to help when things go wrong. The fact that evasion does not help against nukes is a main reason why I recommend a second Buriza over Butterfly.

Manta Style: Images cannot cast frost arrows nor mana burn, Trueshot Aura helps the images a bit, but since youíre building Drow based on agility, the increase in DPS is still insignificant.

Sange and Yasha: You donít need another skill to slow enemies since the one you have is great. If you get a few levels of attribute bonuses early on, there is no need for the HP bonus from Sange.

jz from a player from
    dota portal

Banned
    Last Online
    07-14-2012 @ 09:49 AM
    Thanks

Re: item build for drow ranger

Wtf lol ,u must post this in guide section beside...U build 2 buriz !???!?!?!?!?noooo......lol ,My Build:
    Power Treads
    Butterfly
    Buriz
    Hyperstone

With these item oledi can own.

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

I did rather you make a complete guide on it.However,a good step to contribution.

And fen92,please edit your Sniper guide.I am getting really annoyed by the way you edit your guides.Edit it the right way.
    [
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you see a post or thread on GamerzPlanet that violates the rules, please use this (
    or
    ) button to report it.

| Read the
    before you post.
    | Use the
    before you ask.
    |

Last Online
    06-11-2011 @ 08:41 AM
    Thanks

nice lesson night cause i only use drow ranger once and find it hard to use now i try ur style.

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

nice lesson night cause i only use drow ranger once and find it hard to use now i try ur style.
    Get one burize and get butterfly after that instead of 2 burizes.
    [

If you see a post or thread on GamerzPlanet that violates the rules, please use this (
    or
    ) button to report it.

| Read the
    before you post.
    | Use the
    before you ask.
    |

Banned
    Last Online
    Thanks

I edit it wasnt it ...arh ...wait ..dun have much times ,give me few more days.

Last Online
    06-28-2011 @ 08:01 AM
    Thanks

Nice item build, but I like only some ideas.

So my full item build:
    Threads, Lothar's, Helm, Butterfly, Buriza, Divine.

By the way, your black font sucks.
    Last edited by AaronOXX; 07-01-2006 at 08:28 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Thanks

Lol,why 2 buriz ... buying lothar is nice,herm ...ya lets try this build

Power Treads
    Buriz
    Lothar
    Butterfly
    Aegis
    Divine Rapier

Or beside of making divine,u can make mkb

Last Online
    06-28-2011 @ 08:01 AM
    Thanks

2 burizah's critical won't come out at the same time, yah?

Last Online
    05-16-2014 @ 06:38 PM
    Thanks

Manta Style: Images cannot cast frost arrows nor mana burn,

... THE MANA BURN WORKS ON IMAGE !!!
    TRY IT !!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast