Closed Thread
    Lurker
    Last Online
    12-21-2005 @ 01:46 AM
    Thanks

Build on Bloodseeker

Hi,

would very much appreciate some advice on a good build on Bloodseeker.
    I really, truly, suck at items. ^^;

Last Online
    01-01-2006 @ 08:31 PM
    Thanks

Re: Build on Bloodseeker

try sangeyasha,mkb,buterfly/hyperstone,basher..battlefury for farming cause you need a lot of gold for agi-damage items..

once you rupture them they shouldnt be moving cause it will hurt more then you simply whack them while they dont move whack whack whack

*hero lvl* has fallen

ahihihi

Last Online
    11-11-2013 @ 09:53 PM
    "Canada, the country above the United States." (Old posts 2400+)
    Thanks

Re: Build on Bloodseeker

wow you people shouldent get good items in the begining like this...bloodseeker needs attack speed and armor ... not much attack since his spells are really powerfull in a 5on5 game. and its true what he sayd tho...when he's almoast dead and your still alive rupture him and just kill him ... unless he goes in visible then your done for lol.

Its also nice if your loosing a battle to rutpure then run so they cant chase you...most will do chase you and die anyway...that spell dose some crazy dmg i gotta say.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aida

Spoiler for Person in my first signiture:

That is my RO char that had a sand village head band. Made by a very talented girl i know. ^^
    Here's more from her:

Closed Thread