Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: DOTA Tools

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    05-13-2013 @ 02:22 PM
    Thanks

Thumbs up DOTA Tools

heres a simple program that would be able to calculate dps, including crits, items, skills. That's what I am aiming for. Also would you be able to compare hero stats. credit goes to sir rogers for making the tool. source
    -dota-allstars-

UPDATE LOG
    -------------------
    v1.9e 25/02/2007
    Bug fixing big time!
    *Fixed a bug, which came with v1.9d, that caused damage only to be increased by strength for all heroes.
    *Fixed a bug, which caused skills to be endlessly upgradable.
    *Fixed a bug, which caused attribute bonuses not to go away on herochange.
    *Fixed a bug with the leveling feature and changing heroes.

v1.9d 25/02/2007
    And another day goes by I spent time on the simulator
    *Display bug with hp and mp regen in the normal window fixed.
    *Integrated and checked all mapupdates up to v6.41
    *Improved the source code again. (nothing you would notice, but helps me a lot ^^ ... I don't even know why I am mentioning this ... I'm definately weird )

v1.9c 24/02/2007
    Keep the bug reports coming.
    *Display bug with hp regen in tooltip fixed.
    *Fixed a typo in Aegis' description.

v1.9b 23/02/2007
    Another minor update.
    *Blade Mail wasn't displaying any information, added missing information to the database.
    *Vladimir's and Ring of Basilius weren't displaying the Brilliance Aura effect. Fixed.
    *Fixed the display of the tooltips so they don't go over the border of the window.

v1.9a 22/02/2007
    Again a quick update to fix little things.
    *Disabled a menu users should have never had access to. (The stats menu is for personal testing, it will be accessible for you guys later on with statistics, etc...)
    *Fixed a bug in the spell spammibility function. It now displays correct numbers (numbers were rounded before, so it didn't display 100% correct numbers)

v1.9 21/02/2007
    It's not a huge update, as I haven't got time at the moment. I'm saving the big things up for v2.0 which will be a big update. Just fixed some minor things that needed doing.
    *Added Naga Siren information.
    *Added a toolbox for items in inventory slots.
    *Refined the visual display of the toolboxes.
    *Fixed an item stacking bug.
    *I am sorry for everyone who loved the nice Avatar pics. I had to reduce the quality, because I couldn't upload the version to the forums. When the final versions are being released I will undo this.

v1.5
    *crit formula has been successfully implented into the damage/dps calculations
    *updated interface, so it can be seen on smaller screens
    *updated Menu->Help list
    *it didn't add bonus hp and mp from items at all, that bugg has been fixed
    *Drag-Drop mode on items has been completly removed upon request, you can now doubleclick on an item to buy it and right click on an item to sell it, it's all writen up in the help function, if you forget how to
    v1.4
    -big update-
    *implented all items (stats, armor, damage and IAS are working)
    *improved interface, inventory available
    *improved damage calculating formula to take into account effects of items
    *fixed a bugg with primary attribute when switching heroes
    v1.3
    *added all heroes
    *fixed a bugg with life and mana regen formula
    v1.2
    *added life and mana regen
    *added all heroes from Light Tavern, 7/8 Taverns left to go ^^
    -------------------

press the thank button if you like my post

Attached Files
    Last edited by deltashock; 02-13-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    motki018 and kendymen02 like this.

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

Re: DOTA Tools

Good job.. Stickied..
    [
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you see a post or thread on GamerzPlanet that violates the rules, please use this (
    or
    ) button to report it.

| Read the
    before you post.
    | Use the
    before you ask.
    |

Last Online
    08-04-2012 @ 06:21 PM
    Thanks

Nice and handy program.

Last Online
    Thanks

new update from sir rogers:

IMPORTANT: Yes!! version 1.8 is finally out, come and check it out
    From version 1.7 on I am taking out older versions agains from the attachements, temporarily, as the interface hasn't improved a lot, I will leave older versions again when there's a big change in the interface, so if you have a good idea of how the interface could be improved, you can also have a look at older versions and pick out good things. Or something like that, I'm not a born graphical genius, that's why, if someone is good and has a nice idea for an icon, PM me. I made the new one of version 1.6 myself and don't think it's too bad, but I don't know. Your opinion counts, I want to see it.

Please forward to me any bugs you might find with the new v1.8, I added a lot: Please check out the Updatelog. You can have 6rapiers in your inventory ... don't abuse plz *g* ^
    That's all for now, thank you all.

On a sidenote: you either need WinZip or WinRar to be able to unpack the files to use the tool.
    I am sorry for mac users, as I have a father who is a mac freak and completly hates windows, for reasons I totally understand, but I am not making a mac version yet. For the reasons that the way I am doing it now is easier for me. When everything has been checked to be 100% functional I will make a mac version too.

SUGGESTIONS
    -------------------
    Display of:
    -damage after combo of skills (makes it more interesting as a simulator, especially for heroes like Spirit Breaker, Lina, etc) -not yet implented
    -able to calculate damage against a certain armortype (e.g. how much you do against normal int and normal strength heroes) -not yet implented
    -able to save templates and share them with others, making it easier for people to write guides, etc. -not yet implented
    -------------------

PROGRESS
    -------------------
    Heroes: done
    Items: done
    Display of MS, AR, AS: done
    Display of HP&MP regeneration: done
    Crit formulae done
    Tooltip window: done
    Total Gold Cost: done
    Hero skills: 10% done
    Bash formula: work in progress

Item effects implented:
    *Auras: 80% done
    *Orb effects: 70% done
    *Stats: done
    -------------------

UPDATE LOG
    -------------------
    v1.8
    *Adding/Removing items with auras (S&Y, ...) gave an unhandled exception error, this was due to the fact that I thought I finished the function, but in fact didn't and gave you half the work with the v1.7 series. Fixed now and completly functional.
    *Big Update: Implented the skills for all heroes up to Naga Siren, not many, but still some work done.
    Most of the skills up to that point are working. A feature has been added so that you can level up your hero and spend his ability points. Please note that stats don't work yet, and some of the skills don't have something in the toolwindow, but they work. Skills like Sven's Ulti are "activatable", if you click on the icon, you get the bonus damage, click again to remove the buff.
    *You can minimize the program, click on the Menu->Minimize. (Hotkey: ALT+m;m)
    *Enhanced the performance of the program, by reducing image refreshing to an absolute minimum, so your eyes get as less damage as possible from starring at the screen.

v1.7a
    I didn't know I was going to make a new version that fast, but there we go
    *fixed a tiny bug that made the program not recognise decimals on systems that use a ',' instead of a '.'

v1.7
    *all heroes have their icon shown when you select them, so you don't see a boring icon for all of them.
    *Enchantress' skill icons added.
    *Big Update: All items have a tooltip window now, where you see the cost of the recipe, total cost, what they do and everything else you see in the ingame tooltip window. I know it's not very satisfying from a graphical point of view. I tried my best, but I'll surely make it better later on. I'll get the rest working first before I optimize the design.
    *Movement speed is now changed correctly. S&Y and Yasha auras don't stack anymore, so you get the correct display of the changed ms with the rounding.
    *The total gold cost of your item build is now displayed.

v1.6
    *there was a bug with the crit formula and damage added through items. Although it added it into the calculation, the dps display wasn't updated correctly. This is fixed now.
    *Interface: Once again I made a big change to the interface. You can now view the skills of Silkwood and Zeus. I haven't implented the images of the other heroes yet, as it takes a massive amount of work, taking screenshots in wc3, adding all the skillinformation (cooldown,manacost,effects, etc) to the database. This will slowly be totally available.
    *I changed the .exe name and icon for my tool.

v1.5
    *crit formula has been successfully implented into the damage/dps calculations
    *updated interface, so it can be seen on smaller screens
    *updated Menu->Help list
    *it didn't add bonus hp and mp from items at all, that bugg has been fixed
    *Drag-Drop mode on items has been completly removed upon request, you can now doubleclick on an item to buy it and right click on an item to sell it, it's all writen up in the help function, if you forget how to

v1.4
    *Big Update: implented all items (stats, armor, damage and IAS are working)
    *improved interface, inventory available
    *improved damage calculating formula to take into account effects of items
    *fixed a bugg with primary attribute when switching heroes

v1.3
    *added all heroes
    *fixed a bugg with life and mana regen formula

v1.2
    *added life and mana regen
    *added all heroes from Light Tavern, 7/8 Taverns left to go ^^

Last Online
    Thanks

new update.

Lurker
    Last Online
    06-02-2010 @ 01:08 AM
    Thanks

thank u .................................

Last Online
    12-29-2012 @ 10:29 AM
    Thanks

where can i download this

Lurker
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 04:12 PM
    Thanks

wheres dl link?

Lurker