View RSS Feed

loyalcop93

selling combat arms account!!! 100k gp

Rate this Entry
I recently quit CA and i thought that selling my account will benifit me in trying to buy other goodies. plus ima start school soon. So My Cpt 5 account with 100k gp. bronze rating. no perms (except for m9 and m16's) still got good weps on it. still go some weps in inbox like at the most 5. will sell in a resonable price. On the down side, i forgot the pw to the yahoo email account it was from. and i also forgot the answers to the security questions. WILL NO SCAM!!! hhah. since i dont got the info for it. im will sell for a low price compared to other accounts in the same rank. will negotiate. If you dont trust me cuz im new. then thats your fault. plus it fots 150 gray keys( dam 5-shot) i easily blew 300k+ just on keys for that event!! lol well thats it. here link to youtube vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9BgXI9sc8o . game is already uninstalled from my computer. but ill be happy to reinstall it if you need more info regarding the account. comon guys BUY!!

Submit "selling combat arms account!!! 100k gp" to Digg Submit "selling combat arms account!!! 100k gp" to del.icio.us Submit "selling combat arms account!!! 100k gp" to StumbleUpon Submit "selling combat arms account!!! 100k gp" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments