FLYCRO UPDATE! V 1.0
- Removed "Feed Amount", now feeding will be 250 every 6 seconds [FIXED]
- Dual clienting enabled. Now you can run 2 or more FlyFF with FlyCro on same computer or level in one acount while pet feding in the other!.
- Pet unsumon tool
- Dual client buffing/heals with hotkeys (you can lvl on your main and press a hot key for buffs and/or heals without having to change windows focus)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
What it does:
This program compiled in Delphi will emulate F3 key in order to do afk pet leveling
Every 6 seconds the folowing keys will be emulated in FlyFF
-2 + 5 + 0
This means every 6 seconds your pet will be feeded with 250 pet feeds, wich means afk pet leveling.
This works in fullscreen and windowed mode, also works if "FlyFF" window ins't selected, wich means that you can minimize the game and do other tasks while Flycro's is key emulating (including runing a non-FlyCro FlyFF).
There is also a built in feed table, wich contains how much time and pet feed is necessary to make your pet D~S level
How to use:
- Extract all files into same folder and run "Flycro's.exe".
- Run FlyFF and log in your character
- Set "F3" hotkey as pet food
- Insert number of FlyFF clients currently opened (In FlyCro window). Obs.: You must run just 1 FlyFF client a time while performing this step, thats because any window with "FLYFF" caption will be renamed to FLYFORFUNMACROED[x], which "X" value is the order of opening. For example: First flyff's window opened an set in FlyCro will change name to "FLYFORFUNMACROED1", second one to "FLYFORFUNMACROED2" and so on.
Obs2.: As you can see on picture above, you must run one FlyCro client for each FlyFF window opened.
- Press "Emulate keys!" in Flycro's window
And voila, you should be auto-feding your pet now (: !
First of all, i want to make clear that i've just developed Flycro's due to joostp dll release ("BypassedPostmessage.dll") wich made possible to bypass gameguard and emulate key pressing.
In other words, he made the hard work, so main credits goes to him. (:
Have fun and thank me if this came handle
Also, keep in mind that this is still a new tool, so if it contains any bug, fell free to pm me
Also constructive suggestions are aways welcome
Thank me if this was helpfull!