Simple and Easy..
Moderate. I try this and that, and able to understand it right away with the tooltips info..
Don't really understand it.But not after reading the guide and examples..
Very complicated. Took me some time to understand it even with examples..
Insane. I still don't get it until today... :(
can u spam heal and buff all in the same time?? i tried it i cant seem to make it heal and buff at the same time~
BuffPang[H] is designed to fire a key for each job for every given interval..the sequence pattern are as follows :can u spam heal and buff all in the same time?? i tried it i cant seem to make it heal and buff at the same time~
When u defined ur buffs and heal in the same Job Id, it will only do great as rebuffer but fails as heal spammer. Try to separate their job in 2 different job..Code:Job1Buff1 Job1Buff2 Job2Buff1 Job3Buff1 Job2Buff2 Job1Buff3
Maybe in a future release you can make a feature where when its time to cast a buff that it keeps casting it with the set f-key until the game says that the buff was cast, if that's possible.
i believe u meant to say ur SF and GT has 50sec interval with 2 sec gap, not 20sec..Didn't understand xD.
Maybe a lesson, in case my rebuff time is 450sec (1 sec between each) and SF and GT 50sec (20 sec between <GT first then SF>)
here's an example :
- Make 1 job (Job A) that contain all buff that has 8mins+ uptime. Then make another job (Job B) which only contains ur SF and GT. Maybe another job (Job C) that's contains only ur heal.
- For Job A, interval (interval here means the timer that will trigger ur buff sequence) is best to set at 480sec(8mins) with 1-3sec gap (gap here means the delay for each buff in ur buff sequence).
- For Job B, set the interval to 30sec and 1-3 sec for gap.
- For Job C, set interval to 4-5 sec..don't put too low or very close to other's job gap coz this will interrupt ur rebuff jobs..
- Start all job from Job Manager individually or use the 'Start All' button. Now see how these job execute on its own whenever the interval timers up :)
Last edited by amribakri; 12-14-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Thx works great :D
new release coming on Dec 17..pls check with updated main post. I accepting new idea from all Flyffers...:)
maybe u can add a function that automatically pressed the f key with food once your health reaches a certain percentage or number.
& also sometimes i want to make it so the program press the f key a couple of hours later to un-summon my pet. but i guess it can't go over 1 hour. maybe u can make it so it can for the next version also.
Last edited by sp3cial; 12-14-2009 at 08:16 PM.