Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Server Down

Retired Staff Member
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Server Down

@KrnBoy: Probably DDoS attacks. Just a guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Authorized Users+

Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

DDoS attacks? Seriously? Yeah I experienced some kind of loading fault yesterday. But today it's fine, so I suppose the server's back up. (:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need to PM me? Click
    . | More Art @

Last Online
    07-06-2014 @ 02:57 PM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoDio View Post
    Are you getting getting ddos'ed or smth? A denial of service attack is punishable by law, at least on the UK, to a maximum of 10 years of effective jail..
    Assuming the person is in the UK...
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKid View Post
    @KrnBoy: Probably DDoS attacks. Just a guess.
    I'm aware of that law in the UK, not sure about other countries but I can easily check. When there's a denial of service attack, if this is the case, then there is an illegal rupture of a contract by a third person, thus, there are grounds for a search warrant to be issued. And nowadays, with a search warrant an individual can be easily traced through the IP adress since ISP's and social networks/forums are legally obliged to cooperate with law enforcement agencies in order to indentify and provide all the information they have about the individual if a crime is commited and has a warrant to be investigated, which in this case could be due to denial of service attack...

EDIT:
    A staff member from another gaming forums with almost the same name told me that witch has been attacking both forums...
    Last edited by NeoDio; 03-06-2011 at 11:40 AM.
    Visit us at -

Reputation Reputation

Last Online
    01-15-2014 @ 02:32 AM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDio View Post
    I'm aware of that law in the UK, not sure about other countries but I can easily check. When there's a denial of service attack, if this is the case, then there is an illegal rupture of a contract by a third person, thus, there are grounds for a search warrant to be issued. And nowadays, with a search warrant an individual can be easily traced through the IP adress since ISP's and social networks/forums are legally obliged to cooperate with law enforcement agencies in order to indentify and provide all the information they have about the individual if a crime is commited and has a warrant to be investigated, which in this case could be due to denial of service attack...

EDIT:
    A staff member from another gaming forums with almost the same name told me that witch has been attacking both forums...

lol witch is a biatch, but damn that guy can code :P

anyway, why are those kiddie hackers DDoS'ing these days? why dont they just DDoS ijji, would be alot more fun.
    -

respect list ( trusted members and good friends )

ImFair
    Krnboy323
    Zahid
    Skyline_GTR
    LobBob
    Bandari

Retired Staff Member
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Blog Entries

DDoSing competition > DDoSing the game that you play.

Last Online
    07-06-2014 @ 02:57 PM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chucky10 View Post
    lol witch is a biatch, but damn that guy can code :P

anyway, why are those kiddie hackers DDoS'ing these days? why dont they just DDoS ijji, would be alot more fun.
    I agree on that, but ijji could take legal measures against them, while they don't expect any kind of retaliation from...let's say, 'unregistered gaming networks'

I actually lol'ed when ijji got defaced and hacked by some people, and even Sony got hacked recently...
    Visit us at -

Dub Club
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Thanks

Blog Entries

At one point, when IJJI got defaced they put a redirect to DEE EX TEE gaming, which resulted in them effectively DDoSing themselves. You can tell that the forum is full of skids.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2