Got a problem finding a guild? Here's a guide on how to find one:
1.Go to the park and talk to guild master
2.Read the descriptions of the guilds you're interested in.
3.If you want to join, just click there join.
Then, you're done...
Almost all my posts are about Grand Chase...
1. Enter the Grand Chase Park and look for the Guild Manager NPC
2. Talk to the Guild Manager NPC and find the Guild you wish to join from the list
---------- Post added 04-06-2010 at 10:31 PM ----------
3. Send your Application to the Guild you want to join. You can only send 1 application at a time. Your application is subject for approval by the Guild Master.
---------- Post added 04-06-2010 at 10:36 PM ----------
4. You can also cancel your Guild Application so you can apply at other Guilds
B. How to Make a Guild
1. Guild Master must have at least 1 Level 30 Character and has 200,000 GP.
Enter the Grand Chase Park and look for the Guild Manager NPC
2. Talk to the Guild Manager NPC and choose Create Guild
3. Enter the desired Guild Name, Website, and short description of
- After creating a Guild, it will be designated as a New Guild, and during this period, you cannot submit a Guild Mark.
- Within the 30 days, if 5 or more guild members are recruited, the Guild's Status will be upgraded from a New Guild to a Regular Guild. Guild Mark Change rights will be given and you will be able to submit a Guild Mark.
- After 30 days of Guild Making, guilds with less than 4 members (including the Guild Master) will be automatically deleted.
---------- Post added 04-06-2010 at 10:39 PM ----------
C. Leaving current Guild
1. Click on the Guild Tab
2. Enter the Guild Park.
3. Click on the Guild Button "G" on the top right, then Members Info
---------- Post added 04-06-2010 at 10:42 PM ----------
4. On the Guild Roster, click your character name, press right click and select the option "Leave Guild"