User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Lurker
    Last Online
    01-01-2012 @ 08:48 PM
    Thanks

Chaotic United Private Server! 24/7 Everyone Join Today!

1. Offical site - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    2. Webclient - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. Hello there!
    4. I know there are loads of servers out there, so many you can choose from.
    5. Now the question is; WHY would you join Chaotic United? why not an other server?
    6. I am here to answer that question for you, and you either agree or disagree :)
    7. What we have to offer to you:
    8. Good old nostalgia!
    9. Npc characters from many different games. From Starfox to Zelda to mario.
    10. Why though? To BREAK the rsps stereotype ;)
    11. Aren't you sick of lame old Bob selling you stuff? or that ugly thing selling pk stuff?
    12. Our server's invironment is warm, the look of all the great heroes from our youth!
    13. [More about Custom worlds below]
    14. Operational Dungeoneering!
    15. Dungeoneering is a skill you can do alone, or with a group!
    16. Tired of all that slaying or mindlessly killing rock crabs? Yeah me to..
    17. Entering dungeoneering will introduce you with a variety of suroundings, monsters to kill, keys to collect, and bosses to slay. But it's not for the fun alone!
    18. How about walking around in the epic -slightly overpowered- dungeoneering armor?
    19. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    20. Operational, and ballanced skilling!
    21. Rather a lover than a fighter? No problem! Skills are available for you without losing the spirit of the game ;) Not to slow, not to easy. So Skilling contains both fun and a teaspoon of challange! Show off how your skillcapes flap on your level 3 ass ^^ But that's not all, skills aid your combat techniques aswell! Rip your opponen't health into your healthbar with the fully operational Soul plit, while you finish the fight using turmoil. But skillers want cool outfits aswell, even though they can't kill bosses for clothing. Every skill you level will gain you skill points. These points can be spent on third age armor. Weak but cool looking armor.
    22. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    23. Fair&square Economy!
    24. One thing most people hate is logging on a new server and find their hopes being torn apart when they set a gaze on the super overpriced items..
    25. You think "there is no way in hell i'll get that armor in a month!".
    26. Well don't wory ;) The economy is one of our highest priorities.
    27. We strive for fair-play, and we don't want people to get discouraged by high priced, or by such low prices they don't gain a penny from all the fish they fished.
    28. Tired of trying to sell a certain item? With a simple command ::myshop you can sell items in your own personal shop. Right click players to view their shops.
    29. You will receive a message once something has been sold in your shop, you can then type ::collect to gain acces to the money you made.
    30. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    31. It's green!.. no red.. wait black!
    32. Change your skin colour to a variety of colours!
    33. Want demonic red? wait pink? sure pink!
    34. How about black? be the ninja you always dreamed to be!
    35. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    36. Shops shops shops!
    37. Pk points shop filled with either cosmetic masks or equipment to slay even more pewny n3wbs!
    38. More like a monster slayer? After every compleated task you gain points depending on the difficulty of the task. With these points you can gain sweet weaponry to show those abbysal demons all cornors of the room!
    39. Not to forget the vote shop. This shop contains gifts to ones who help us vote to gain more players. On top of that we reward the skillers among us with a magnificent shop where you can spend skill points gained when skilling.
    40. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    41. Feeling lonely? talk to us :D
    42. Every server has it's bad apples. Spammers, advertisers.. and d*cks.
    43. But we narrowed out the comunity to nice people :) No stockup mods
    44. No high leveled pricks that think they are the best. Oh no, you are very welcome here, in fact everyone is seen the same :) level 3 or level 138, it does not matter to any of us. Still having problems with people? We have a person who can acts as a 3rd party, profesioned in solving problems, arguments and fights. All in a mature way :)
    45. Items never seen on any other server!
    46. Death cape is over rated, items like those just show how plain and common a server is. But no not here ;) We got ourself a profesional graphic designer, who never sits still when it comes to new game content! From existing items like zelda masks and mirror shield, to non existing armor sets, to npc characters never seen before!
    47. Some pictures from ingame and chaotic united exclusive items, npc.
    48. Model names in RED are models compleately made from scratch.
    49. Model names in BLUE are models that are either edited or put together using existing models.
    50. Model names in PURPLE are models that are taken from N64 games and coloured + fixed to fit on the server.
    51. Working bosses, not for the faint hearted!
    52. Of course the majority of people spend their time with friends at home, and killing bosses for special loot and such.
    53. We do our best to keep people entertained, which is why unique bosses are being added.
    54. Bosses that can't be found anywhere else, with loots that can't be found anywhere else.
    55. What's the use of killing a boss 10000 times for a certain item when you can just buy it in a shop?
    56. We make sure your effort will be worth while, with loots that are more than worth it.
    57. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    58. Chaotic united works for a 99%, we are currently working on bug fixes, and there are only a few left :) More content will be added monthly, and when once we are realy fired up with a crapload of players, we will aim to release content weekly!
    59. I shall not stretch this advertisement any longer, by now you are probably fired up to start on chaotic united, or you want to keep searching. Which is no problem :) But if you realy want to judge the server, come have a look! You got nothing to lose right? ^^.
    60. I Will be doing more updates as we progress with the server!
    61. The apocalypse drops this armor set [Tier 1 Apocalyptic]
    62. Currently the strongest armor set, and the biggest project so far.

Lurker
    Last Online
    02-28-2012 @ 05:56 PM
    Thanks

Re: Post your barely known game(s) here

ROSH ONLINE and DARK EDEN

Last Online
    01-18-2012 @ 09:05 AM
    Thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2013 @ 11:58 AM
    Thanks

Freestyle Street basketball [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] PLEASE HELP ME FIND HACKS I NEED HACKS I WILL PAY IF IT COSTS MONEY!!

Lurker
    Last Online
    04-20-2012 @ 08:15 PM
    Thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Can anybody help with this, i've search everywhere to find a cheat or hack for this, and i found absolute nothing,.is it really impossible to hack this game?

Lurker
    Last Online
    07-30-2012 @ 01:40 PM
    Thanks

subject:dont delete and/or replace before renewal id sooner have 4 servers 2 before renewal and 2 after renewal

funnest game in world need a little help the way they deleted all characters then deleted before renewal on the iro valkyrie server now theres no before renewal 1x/1x/1x servers that you can client alot of characters on one computer make a new 1x/1x/1x make it not become different than 1x/1x/1x sometimes before renewal server you can multi client alot of characters on one computer only one download then no errors not letting you play the server email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if you did i dunno if id be checking the forums so oftenly to see if someone did it or not lol D: for the ragnarok online game they deleted this user interface i want it to be with the ui user interface that where its possible to open options with alt+o that ones the better one of the two ive seen since it has one lesser window that pops up and you have to close it every single time you fly wing and deleted before renewal when they changed to max base lvl 150 with third jobs 3-1 and 3-2 so i want this to be before renewal jobs theres no server i can play and multi client alot of characters on thats before renewal so make a 1x/1x/1x 1 times the base exp 1 times the job exp 1 times the chances of items to drop without changing to being different sometimes at random server without any custom features whatsoever no bannable offences either just 2 buttons on the website register download and you can have as many accounts per email addresses as you want make sure you can find the server by going to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] under server listing click search put it on base exp rate low to high make it so i could find the server that way id prefer a fix after you click a monster with a skill on the cursor and do it immediately as quick as you can a second time unless you moved the mouse slightly it wouldnt do the skill immediately after also a fix to after you click a place to move i really want it fixed it taking longer than a frame to start moving towards the spot you clicked on and not keeping up with someone your shift+right click autofollowing that your going at the same movement speed as and also i want no more position errors where they look like there in a different place than the place that there in usually occuring when taking damage while moving make it do that lesser laggy thing than redrawing the whole fraction of the screen that moves each frame the screen moves on so it wont move too much distance per frame and all the other better proccesses that make it run cooler/smoother like that lesser laggy thing i just said id prefer it being possible to be able to go to scaraba hole before renewal with scarabas/eggs before renewal stats like all monsters yeah want an instant alt+tab time in full screen mode so that way i can like alt+tab inbetween alot of characters on one computer to heal my characters hp with one of the jobs that gets the heal skill XDD also not in full screen mode still make it adjust to become the same size as if it were full screen but still this wouldnt be nearly as good as an instant alt+tab in full screen mode however try and make it do all cool processes to make it run smoothly all the ones possible and try to make it not log out characters because of .dll errors and make it able to log in without any errors and make it not too much distance per frame moved with alot of characters and not full screen mode= auto adjust the screen to the size of taking the whole monitor but if you know how to make an instant alt+tab to switch control from multi client to multi client its better to use full screen mode so o.o dont make yourself not able to play at all just because once you run the patcher theres an error not letting you play at all >:( make it be before renewal for the exp to level up which monsters in which zone what the six stats do make there be no third jobs or 3-1 or 3-2 jobs like guillotiene cross thats renewal only D: but still though you get to become an assassin cross or stalker like 2-1 transcendant or 2-2 transcendant jobs before renewal the one where theres a maximum base level of 99 and maximum base stats of 99 redo all animations unreduce the reduced image quality make it findable on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] make it never just come off of the server listing like how alot of servers do from the server listing search motr server deleted before renewal and gotten harder to download and register than before make it two buttons just download/register on it on the register no asking for email addresses or image verification basically no giving crap first 1st server is the same exp to level up basically the second 2nd server is 10 times longer to level up than before rebirthed and after rebirthed put together make the server not (EVER) get delisted from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] server search please make it never get harder to register or download ever dont change the website for doing register and download if you do one of these two significantly different server i might not ever be able to play again itll be harder to find the server and register/download if i cant find on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] when i do smallest base exp to highest base exp and find it as a 1x/1x/1x server where the first onell be base exp so itll be on the top when i arrange order in smallest base exp to highest base exp make these two different servers with only one download server select between the two servers and make urself not really have to click the email link sent to ur email address please no bannable offences D:! this one goes for the first server where it takes the same amount of time as 1x/1x/1x 100% of all the time to level up if two versions for the same skill one is cast time and skill delay the other version of the same skill is based on attack speed make people able to use the version how quickly you use it is based on attack speed i think there ight or might not be two versions for clashing spiral/spiral pierce soul destroyer/soul breaker hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm make two server(s) the first one with the stuff i said and being unaffected and being without the words under these words...(O_O) *makes an arrow pointing down the second one made this way still with 10 times quicker hp recovery with the hp recovery skill and with that way that takes 10 minutes sitting down to get to full hp but not otherwise ways of hp recovery the base exp needed to level up gets multiplied by 10 times more if it took 10 hours to level up once itll be 100 hours to level up once 10 times longer to job level up also but you get 1.5 times more base stats than your base level so taking longer to level up gets ya like way more powerful at the same base level example the base of all six stats 148 at level 99 cant spend status allocation points into anything itll just be like that get 0 skill allocation points per job level up since ya cant job upgrade with skill allocation points remaining but job level ups still bring ya with the relative plus stats from which job at which job level you are soes if two versions for the same skill one is cast time and skill delay the other version of the same skill is based on attack speed make people able to use the version how quickly you use it is based on attack speed i think there ight or might not be two versions for clashing spiral/spiral pierce soul destroyer/soul breaker hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm also skills especially acid bomb and enchant deadly poison make them mysteriously not take up the item poison bottle bottle grenade acid bottle i want to be true for all skills really doesnt take up the item you can use it without even having the item no gemstones needed still takes up sp cost though also make it so you basically start out rebirthed but at the cost of both 10 times the exp of before rebirth and 10 times the exp after rebirth both into the.... example 99,999,998 exp before rebirth from level 98 to level 99 after rebirth 869,282,549 to go from level 98 to 99 so 869,282,549,0+99,999,998,0=the number exp to level from 98 to 99 on the second server pleASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE do it ;l

Lurker
    Last Online
    08-16-2012 @ 10:15 AM
    Thanks

Blitz 1941.... I know this is off topic but could anybody make a hack for this game? there is already speed hack.. but critical hack for it would be nice

Banned
    Last Online
    10-03-2014 @ 10:11 PM
    Thanks

Priligy Efficace

Achat Priligy Saint-Etienne, Dapoxetine En Paris, Acheter Priligy En Nimes, Priligy En Grenoble, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine En Nice, Priligy En Saint-Etienne, Acheter Priligy Suisse, Achat Priligy Mulhouse, Acheter Priligy En Dijon, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine Pharmacie, Dapoxetine En Clermont-Ferrand, Achat Priligy Strasbourg, Achat Priligy Dijon, Dapoxetine En Rennes, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Generique Priligy, Achat Priligy Limoges, Priligy En Nantes, Dapoxetine En Dijon, Dapoxetine Achat, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Acheter Priligy En Toulon, Achat Priligy Nantes, Dapoxetine En Grenoble, Acheter Priligy En Amiens, Dapoxetine Au Maroc, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine En Marseille, Dapoxetine Research Chemical, Achat Priligy Reims, Priligy En Belgique, Acheter Priligy En Paris, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy En Clermont-Ferrand, Priligy En Caen, Dapoxetine En Caen, Priligy En Tunisie, Achat Priligy En Ligne, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy En France, Dapoxetine En Pharmacie, Dapoxetine Prix, Dapoxetine Quebec, Priligy En Rouen, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Acheter Priligy En Strasbourg, Priligy En Limoges, Dapoxetine Au Maroc, Acheter Priligy Ligne, Dapoxetine En Le Havre, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine Generique, Priligy Achat, Dapoxetine Commander, Priligy En Reims, Priligy En Nice, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine Au Maroc, Achat Priligy Le Havre, Priligy Suisse, Priligy 60 Mg, Dapoxetine En Suisse, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy Besancon

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Priligy Suisse, Acheter Priligy En Nantes, Dapoxetine En Aix-En-Provence, Dapoxetine Achat, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy Villeurbanne, Priligy Suisse, Priligy En Grenoble, Dapoxetine Belgique, Achat Priligy Strasbourg, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy Belgique, Acheter Priligy En Nancy, Dapoxetine En Toulouse, Priligy En Marseille, Achat Priligy, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy Rouen, Achat Priligy France, Acheter Priligy En Villeurbanne, Priligy En Paris, Priligy Luxembourg, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy, Dapoxetine 30mg, Dapoxetine Quebec, Dapoxetine Pharmacie, Priligy En Tours, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy Bordeaux, Achat Priligy Nancy, Dapoxetine En Angers, Priligy Maroc, Dapoxetine En Nice, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine En Strasbourg, Dapoxetine Pharmacie, Paroxetine Effets Secondaires, Priligy En Nice, Priligy En Caen, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine En Toulon, Acheter Priligy En Rennes, Generique Dapoxetine, Priligy Pharmacie, Acheter Priligy Ligne, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy Lyon, Priligy En Limoges, Dapoxetine En Dijon, Paroxetine Vs Paroxetine, Priligy Efficace, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy Maroc, Priligy En Tours, Priligy En Nice, Priligy Fr, Priligy En Grenoble, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine En Nancy, Dapoxetine, Priligy En Rouen, Achat Priligy Rennes, Dapoxetine En Grenoble, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Paroxetine Vs Paroxetine

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Priligy En Clermont-Ferrand, Dapoxetine En Caen, Achat Priligy Amiens, Generique Dapoxetine, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine En Amiens, Acheter Priligy Ligne, Generique Priligy, Priligy En Pharmacie, Dapoxetine Commander, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy Nimes, Dapoxetine En Besancon, Priligy En Le Havre, Priligy En Amiens, Dapoxetine En Nimes, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Acheter Priligy En Nantes, Acheter Priligy En Saint-Etienne, Priligy En Angers, Priligy En France, Dapoxetine En Pharmacie En France, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine Prix, Dapoxetine En Dijon, Achat Priligy En Ligne, Priligy En Grenoble, Dapoxetine En Villeurbanne, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine En Besancon, Priligy En Pharmacie, Priligy En France, Priligy En Lyon, Dapoxetine En Limoges, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy Canada Pharmacy, Priligy En Belgique, Dapoxetine Avis, Dapoxetine En Clermont-Ferrand, Priligy Precoce, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy 60 Mg, Priligy En Toulon, Priligy En Tours, Dapoxetine Review, Achat Priligy Strasbourg, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy Rouen, Priligy Pharmacie, Priligy En Besancon, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, Acheter Priligy En Le Havre, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Acheter Priligy En Dijon, Dapoxetine 10 Mg, Priligy En Le Mans, Acheter Priligy En Angers, Acheter Priligy En Saint-Etienne, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy Suisse, Priligy En Rennes, Achat Priligy Lille, Achat Priligy En Ligne, Priligy Pas Cher, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Acheter Priligy En Strasbourg

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Acheter Priligy En Lille, Dapoxetine Generique, Priligy En Lille, Achat Paroxetine En Ligne, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Acheter Priligy En Limoges, Dapoxetine En Suisse, Acheter Priligy En Villeurbanne, Paroxetine Effets Secondaires, Priligy En Aix-En-Provence, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy Precoce, Dapoxetine En Le Mans, Priligy Maroc, Achat Priligy, Priligy Pilule, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine Research Chemical, Priligy Commander, Priligy En Marseille, Acheter Priligy En Le Mans, Priligy Canada, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Generique Priligy, Dapoxetine En Marseille, Achat Priligy Besancon, Priligy En Saint-Etienne, Achat Priligy Strasbourg, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine Allemagne, Dapoxetine Au Maroc, Priligy En Rennes, Achat Priligy Toulouse, Achat Priligy, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Acheter Priligy En France, Achat Priligy Marseille, Acheter Priligy En Strasbourg, Dapoxetine En Nimes, Acheter Priligy En Reims, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Priligy Forum, Achat Priligy Angers, Acheter Priligy En Aix-En-Provence, Priligy 60 Mg, Dapoxetine Generique, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy En Ligne, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, Acheter Priligy En Reims, Priligy En Clermont-Ferrand, Acheter Priligy En Angers, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Achat Priligy Grenoble, Dapoxetine Allemagne, Achat Priligy Marseille, Acheter Priligy En Orleans, Acheter Priligy France, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine En France, Priligy En Le Havre, Priligy Allemagne, Priligy Forum, Dapoxetine Chlorhydrate, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dapoxetine Achat

Lurker
    Last Online
    04-18-2012 @ 03:22 AM
    Thanks

Re: Priligy Efficace

Has anyone tried SD Gundam Capsule Fighter? i jsut installed and its pretty fun... besides buying new gundams which takes like years...

Last Online
    12-06-2013 @ 04:15 AM
    Thanks

Get free ddtaimbot tools [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast