User Tag List

Closed Thread
    永遠の統治

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SoTM #12: Entry Period and Discussion

So here's a recap of the prizes, you will receive the following prizes:

Winners
    • $50 gift card/coupon from a well known retailer (Newegg gift cards, Xbox Live Subscriptions/points, Steam games, amazon gift cards, best buy gift cards, etc.)
    • Premium Membership
    • vBux (50K)
    Runner Up
    • Premium Membership
    • vBux (30k)
    Now this is an exciting development, and I really hope that more people will participate, knowing there are real-life prizes to win! Please help us advertise this, so competition will get stronger!

And the voting rules will be the usual:
    • No asking for a C&C on your SoTM entry (before/during voting),
    • No Linking people and telling them to vote for Entry #X,
    • Buying votes from other people (vbux, rep, irl) is not allowed,
    • and voting for your own entry (if you entered) is forbidden.

Rules&Intro:

The start of the SoTM will begin on the Sunday of the month, And as shown above, there will be two prizes, a winner and a runner up.

The rules of this competition will be none other than having your .psd and image sent to me, and the dimensions of the signature can vary from 200-500 x 100-200 (horizontal signatures), or 100-250 x 400-600 (vertical signatures)

If Anime is not allowed, please note that 3D renders are. This should have been clarified before, so don't ask.

You will also have to send in your stock photo/render to me, to show what/how much you have modified.

If your signature is found anywhere else, you will be disqualified. As simple as that.

After sending your entry to me, you can only update your signature a maximum of one more time, to prevent cluttering of sorts. Anything after the first update will be considered null, so please use this chance wisely.

If you fail to follow the rules in your first entry, you will be automatically disqualified. If you do put your name on the entry, you have a second chance to change it, which uses up your 'update' chance.

After you send in your entry, I will give you a confirmation of your entry, and if there is an issue or if you are disqualified, this PM will let you know why.

We will now be using a new system, where the SoTM will last 1 week longer than usual (which is the voting week), and the voting will be held then. The new SoTM will also start on the same date as the voting, and a separate thread will be made to announce the winners.

So here it is!

SoTM #12: Military!

You asked for it! You can put anything to do with military! But I'd like to remind you all that... There will be no boobs/cleavage/suggestive signatures. Signatures such as these will be denied.

Anime is not allowed for this competition, screencaps from 3D games are allowed for this!

Good luck, and have fun!

This SoTM will end on the 30th of April, 0:00PDT, and is subject to change due to circumstances.

Thank you.

A few sidenotes: The winners will be contacted and asked what they want by an administrator. This is our first time doing this sort of thing, so please bear with us if things are slow! We're doing our best to improve this community, and giving you a chance like this is a privilege, not a necessity. This system will hopefully improve over time, persuading more and more people to join!

PLEASE HELP US ADVERTISE THIS!
    Last edited by Legify; 04-27-2011 at 05:41 AM.
    -Legify Xentos

Visit the
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    Check out the lastest graphics competitions
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !

Currently Inactive for the time being.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    07-01-2014 @ 10:04 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: SoTM #12: Entry Period and Discussion

Yay, finally something I will have a chance at.

Last Online
    03-29-2014 @ 06:56 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does It Mean It Includes Soldiers?
    Just Wanna Be Sure.

永遠の統治

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
    Does It Mean It Includes Soldiers?
    Just Wanna Be Sure.
    Anything to do with the military.
    -Legify Xentos

Visit the
    !
    !

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There will be no boobs/cleavage/suggestive signatures

so that means you cant use girls? girls have boobs...

永遠の統治

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can use girls as long as there isn't excessive cleavage or is massively suggestive.
    -Legify Xentos

Visit the
    !
    !

Retired Staff Member
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    03-31-2013 @ 10:20 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah man, it's been so long sense I've been here, and even longer sense I was in the GFX scene, I think the champ needs to come back. Real life prizes too, Gift cards? GZP Really stepped it up, I'm proud :)

Expect my entry Legify.

EDIT: Wait, this is months old, is this still even going on? o_O
    Proud Father

Retired Staff Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    01-11-2014 @ 01:10 PM
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citizin View Post
    Ah man, it's been so long sense I've been here, and even longer sense I was in the GFX scene, I think the champ needs to come back. Real life prizes too, Gift cards? GZP Really stepped it up, I'm proud :)

Expect my entry Legify.

EDIT: Wait, this is months old, is this still even going on? o_O
    Dont worry, so far this SOTM has been completely disregarded because the moderators were gone and busy plus there werent enough entried this time around. As soon as I get up my status to the Mod of graphic competition settings and work out a fair reward and voting system we will not only bring out a new SOTM, but also will start off the voting for the GZP logo competition that happened SOOOO long ago.

But nice to see you back ;)

OR VISIT MY DEVIANT ART PROFILE DIRECTLY:

永遠の統治

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shaheenster will be in charge of the next and future SoTMs. This one is obsolete, so if you're going to join, look forward to a new one.

Closed.
    -Legify Xentos

Visit the
    !
    !

Closed Thread