Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gunz MRS Decompiler

Lurker
    Last Online
    03-18-2012 @ 11:33 PM
    Thanks

Gunz MRS Decompiler

Well as you are all aware of this program, not everyone is aware who it is created by. Well it was made by me, the credits are located in the properties of the program and not in the visual aspect.

The reason I am posting this is to ensure I get full credits for this. Some moron already tried to steal credits for this program on MafiaCoders (little prick he was). And I am explaining this program FOR THE LAST TIME for all the little nubs.

Code:
    Tutorial

Here are the tutorials on how to decompile and recompile .mrs files.

Before you start, all of these files have to be in the same folder/directory:
    -MRS Decomiler.exe
    -mrs.exe
    -zlib.exe
    -You also need to have the .mrs you are decompiling in the same folder as these listed above (example: system.mrs)

.::Decomile A .MRS File::.

1. Run 'MRS Decomiler.exe'
    2. Make sure the .mrs file your decompiling is in the same directory as the program
    3. Type the file name into the top text box under "Decompile/Unpack", do not include the .mrs suffix
    4. Press the "Decompile" button
    5. Thats it, when the windows command prompt exits automatically, you know it has completed decompiling
    A folder will be created in the program directory with the decompiled files in it

.::Compile A .MRS File::.

1. Run 'MRS Decomiler.exe'
    2. Put all the files you want to compile in a folder, this folder should be in the same directory as the program
    3. Typr the folder name in the bottom text box under "Compile/Pack", do not include the .mrs suffix
    4. Press the "Compile" button
    5. Thats it, when the windows command prompt exits automatically, you know it has completed compiling
    A .MRS file will be created with the name of the folder in the program directory with the compiled files in it

Cheers!
    The reason this is my first post because I haven't used GamerZPlanet since it originally forced to remove it's download section by the government (or whoever it was) back around a year or two ago.

Also, don't flame and bitch that this is posted practically everywhere. You would post it too if you didn't get proper credits.

Thanks & Cheers!
    Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_jre For This Useful Post:

julapat (03-19-2013)

Last Online
    07-22-2010 @ 12:44 PM
    Thanks

Re: Gunz MRS Decompiler

this has been released please do not release or post something that has already been posted thank you

Lurker
    Last Online
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowPup View Post
    this has been released please do not release or post something that has already been posted thank you
    ROFL ROFL ROFL, I knew someone would say this...

HEY BUDDY, HELPS IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE POST, GO WRITE THAT DOWN IN YOUR NOTEBOOK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pablo_jre View Post
    The reason I am posting this is to ensure I get full credits for this. Some moron already tried to steal credits for this program on MafiaCoders (little prick he was). And I am explaining this program FOR THE LAST TIME for all the little nubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_jre View Post
    Also, don't flame and bitch that this is posted practically everywhere. You would post it too if you didn't get proper credits.

Last Online
    Thanks

ya how do we know you really made it n not just saying that so you can get credits n thanks
    so until you prove this is your hack n you originally created it i will not thank you

cuz you are a lurker with 2 post very unbelivable

GzP Underground
    Reputation Reputation

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

I don't know why you bother. All this every did was call the real decompiler with the correct command-line arguements with your name on it or not.

As this has been posted many times previously, this thread will also be closed. You've gained nothing.

Lurker
    Last Online
    Thanks

ya how do we know you really made it n not just saying that so you can get credits n thanks
    so until you prove this is your hack n you originally created it i will not thank you
    if you read the post you would have noticed that I said that the credits (containing my signature) are in the program properties...meaning you gotta right-click on the MRS Decompiler.exe, go to the 'Version' tab, and look under 'Company' and you will notice it says 'By: pablo_jre'

I'm begining to wonder if any of you nubs know how to read, now I remember why I left GamerzPlanet...too many noobs
    Last edited by pablo_jre; 01-28-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Last Online
    Thanks

like you ..

Last Online
    05-20-2011 @ 08:24 PM
    Thanks

cuz you are a lurker with 2 post very unbelivable
    he really did make this. he was the first to make a .mrs decompiler. witout this i would never have been able to make my mrs. i still use the CMD one, & lik tat 1 better. ty =]

GzP Underground
    Reputation Reputation

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

This entire thread is trivial and pointless.

@pablo_jre: You are contradicting yourself when you ask people to give you credit, and you have no right to insult other members when you ask them to follow instructions to find your credited alias.

A direct quote from your RAR comment:

"I don't know who made the mrs.exe and zlib.dll, big thanks and shouts to whoever did make them!"

Well, follow this instruction:
    1. Start mrs.exe from the commandline and read the credits
    You will see this very obvious message you can read credits from:

".mrs file packer/unpacker v0.1 (c) by wad, 2005"

The moral is, you can't expect people to credit you, if you can't credit others.

Later addition
    I think I've missed the point of this thread.. I know he made it, I'm just trying to say that you should give credit when you can.

@gookish (below) - he didn't write the decompiler, he wrote the program to open the decompiler..
    Also, I was faster ;)
    Last edited by x1nixmzeng; 01-28-2008 at 05:51 PM.

Last Online
    12-09-2010 @ 06:02 PM
    Thanks

Rainbow and x1, this guy is the creator behind the ONLY .mrs decompiler being circulated on this site, show some respect. I believe he has all the right to assert himself and claim proper title as the creator, although, making a thread in the downloads section isn't the best way to do it. But pablo, <3.

@x1nixmzeng (above) - Well I just don't want him to walk away from this thinking that the people from GzP are a bunch of jerkholes ^_^

Last edited by gookish; 01-28-2008 at 06:05 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast