Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 71 female 61 male and 38 female

names lvl 71 Auka valk dieties and xian
    Male akurat_pl
    Other female Fiva i have recently decided im done with gunz all items are ult i have much more ill upload the item list also and also going out to the highest bidder more screen shots even ingame meeting if needed pm me on msn with your price it also has many more prems im just tired of gunz

please contac at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and tell me how much you want to pay paypal only and will use middleman and if you dont want to you must go first i only will use trusted middlemen on gamerzplanet contact me i will also send pictures of item list HMMMM im guessing i didnt elaborate enough to interest buyer 62.2 k/d ult judgment grey dust 2 ult emperor rings ult cruz scrider heavy metal wedding police angel wings and many other i would [put list of items up but ijji page the web server is busy idk why axium set alsowill meet in game and show or ingame screen shots im tired of gunz really looking to get rid of this account will sell to highest bidder im exspecting around 40 or 50 bucks but would take about 25 or 30 depending on bidders hi im having a hard tim selling heres more proof to prove im not scamming im quiting gunz
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by domin4tion; 03-25-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Last Online
    08-15-2013 @ 06:02 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Lvl 71 female 61 male and 38 female

I will offer you 20$

Last Online
    06-23-2013 @ 12:51 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well thats the highest bidder ill take it add me on msn im tired of holding this account

Last Online
    06-23-2013 @ 12:51 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok selling this account 20$ tired of holding it

Last Online
    04-22-2014 @ 09:48 PM
    Thanks