-- PHP --
- Auctions (100%)
- Server Auctions Housekeeping (0%)
- After an auction it will automaticli made (0%)
- Change Style (100%)
- Change Mission (100%)
- And more soon (0%)
-- Patches --
- Big lags after +70 online
- Some Furnitures fixed
- Minor patches
-- Groups --
- Join a group through PHP (0%)
- Buy a group through PHP (0%)
- Group Editor through PHP (0%)
- Unjoin a Group through PHP (0%)
- Group Profile (0%)
- Group Administrate (0%)
- The Badges (100%)
-- Commands --
- :buy buyfurnifoldername howmany
- More Publicrooms (4 or 6 more - Need the ccts to upload what in the new package)
- Groups 90% (with details of a group - clickable!)
-- Patches --
- Lags almost fixed
- More Publicrooms
- Half of Labyrinth
- Commands fixed (works now with all statuses "say", "shout"..)
- Commands fixed (Could now add more commands than yet)..
- Some headers fixed, reduce lags by many users
- Some Heightmaps fixed
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Runtime Errors gone
- Enter the infobus again working
- Open infobus again working
- Many more things i dont remembered..
And fully more things, this is a V13/V14/V15/V16/V17/V18 Server. It isnt the full exchange, it hasnt the PHP Files & SSO Login in it.
I downloaded this, extracted it, uploaded everything to a web host, and ran the server. I then tried to open the loader. It worked and got past the Sulake logo, but there was no background at the login screen, and whenever I tried to do something it would say it couldn't connect. I have the two host spots in the loader set to my IP address, and I opened the port (I'm behind a router). Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
@mattert: Yeah, just use different DCRs, external_variables, locale files, and language-specific files in the database.
@xCeed: Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think You just upload all the files (excluding the EXEs) to a web host, run Resource.exe on your computer, and open the hosted Loader.html in a web browser.
Update on my problem: I have opened up ports in my router and my computer's firewall, but the hotel still isn't working. Anyone know what I might doing wrong?
Gamerzplanet is a website where all gamerz gather and chat about all the latest online games such as Maple Story, World of Warcraft, DiabloII, Gunbound, Silkroad, Crossfire, Gunz Online, Pangya, Warrock, Rose Online, Counter Strike, Rakion, and all of the online popluar games!!