-- PHP --
- Auctions (100%)
- Server Auctions Housekeeping (0%)
- After an auction it will automaticli made (0%)
- Change Style (100%)
- Change Mission (100%)
- And more soon (0%)
-- Patches --
- Big lags after +70 online
- Some Furnitures fixed
- Minor patches
-- Groups --
- Join a group through PHP (0%)
- Buy a group through PHP (0%)
- Group Editor through PHP (0%)
- Unjoin a Group through PHP (0%)
- Group Profile (0%)
- Group Administrate (0%)
- The Badges (100%)
-- Commands --
- :buy buyfurnifoldername howmany
- More Publicrooms (4 or 6 more - Need the ccts to upload what in the new package)
- Groups 90% (with details of a group - clickable!)
-- Patches --
- Lags almost fixed
- More Publicrooms
- Half of Labyrinth
- Commands fixed (works now with all statuses "say", "shout"..)
- Commands fixed (Could now add more commands than yet)..
- Some headers fixed, reduce lags by many users
- Some Heightmaps fixed
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Runtime Errors gone
- Enter the infobus again working
- Open infobus again working
- Many more things i dont remembered..
And fully more things, this is a V13/V14/V15/V16/V17/V18 Server. It isnt the full exchange, it hasnt the PHP Files & SSO Login in it.
I downloaded this, extracted it, uploaded everything to a web host, and ran the server. I then tried to open the loader. It worked and got past the Sulake logo, but there was no background at the login screen, and whenever I tried to do something it would say it couldn't connect. I have the two host spots in the loader set to my IP address, and I opened the port (I'm behind a router). Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
@mattert: Yeah, just use different DCRs, external_variables, locale files, and language-specific files in the database.
@xCeed: Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think You just upload all the files (excluding the EXEs) to a web host, run Resource.exe on your computer, and open the hosted Loader.html in a web browser.
Update on my problem: I have opened up ports in my router and my computer's firewall, but the hotel still isn't working. Anyone know what I might doing wrong?