User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    07-03-2014 @ 10:44 AM
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Electromagnetic Spectrum Song - HELP!!

I need help. Is an extra credit and I suck at making songs. This is the beat I make. Can you guys help me make up the lyrics? I need it badly. Please , if you don't want to help. Do not post here criticising me saying its your work , you should do it. Thank you If You Help. Just help me write lyrics please >.< I need to add in all type of wave from radio to gamma. Please help!!!

Here are some resource :-

The Beat Of The Song :-[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

deviantart :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

facebook :

twitter :

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    04-26-2013 @ 09:02 PM
    Thanks

Re: Electromagnetic Spectrum Song - HELP!!

I'm not sure if there is anyone that will go out of their way to write you lyrics for the song but I did found some songs on Electromagnetic Spectrum. Maybe this will help? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Feel free to PM me if you have questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

+ Reply to Thread