06-16-2011 @ 11:50 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TUT] How to DC hack people

How to DC hack people

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-utuC0oDd9U"]YouTube - How to DC someone v.76 maplestory[/ame]

This is pretty simple. All you need to do is download the zip file below:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Then follow these instructions.
    If you are using Vista you have to run winject and the HSLESS both as an administator.

Ok when you extract this grab the HSLESS.exe and put it in your maplestory folder. This is your bypass, it runs maplestory
    without loading hackshield. Can be used for running other hacks but it only lasts about 5 minutes before you get Dc'd so, it is good for DCin
    hacking someone 'cause once you DC the person you DC aswell.

Once it is in your maple folder open winject (Remember if a vista user run as admin!) and where it says DLL to inject. Click on the "..." button and find kitterzPE.dll.
    Once you are done that go to your maplestory folder and open HSLESS.exe (Remember if a vista user run as admin!) Maple will open without loading hack shield. So when you get
    to the login screen, go in windowed mode (ALt + ENTER). And go to your winject window and under process list, click down and choose
    maplestory.exe then hit inject. Your PE should open and it should look like this.

Now log in to your mule character that you will be using to DC people. And once you are one get ready to whisp them. Most people
    use @@@'s to DC people so you can do the same if you wish, but any message works.

Alright type their name in the whisper box and be ready to whisper so it looks like this:

But don't press Enter yet! This is where you adjust your PE settings so it is easier.

Now go to your PE, and on the Send window there should be a check box there called spam and a delay box with 1000.
    Change the delay to 1, and tick spam. Then click the Clear button to erase all the packets that are useless so you can see the
    one you need to DC the person

Then when you done that go back to the game window and send them the whisper, look at your PE right after and a packet will come up
    double click on it and it will drop down to a longer line of code, double click that to bring it down into the send box. Then click
    AND hold the send button for atleast 3 seconds!(Your screen will freeze as soon as you let go of the button, this means it is working. 'Cause you are overloading on sending them packets also 'causing you to DC) Then let go and they will DC. And that is all Folks. Enjoy :)

oh this also comes with Nipple's Injector, If you know how to use it go for it lol.
    Last edited by uoshy; 10-18-2009 at 11:00 AM.

GzP Underground

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    09-07-2014 @ 10:12 PM
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [TUT] How to DC hack people

Clean, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

File Info

Report generated: 17.10.2009 at 3.48.17 (GMT 1)
    Filename: dcpliz.rar
    File size: 27161
    MD5 Hash: 799584834e2d789514807f7f3f78cdef
    SHA1 Hash: F5DFF5B7E58CC395AA2D48E8262454092C062F66
    Self-Extract Archive: Nothing found
    Binder Detector: Nothing found
    Detection rate: 0 on 23

Detections

a-squared - -
    Avira AntiVir - -
    Avast - -
    AVG - -
    BitDefender - -
    ClamAV - -
    Comodo - -
    Dr.Web - -
    Ewido - -
    F-PROT6 - -
    Ikarus T3 - -
    Kaspersky - -
    McAfee - -
    NOD32 v3 - -
    Norman - -
    Panda - -
    QuickHeal - -
    Solo Antivirus - -
    Sophos - -
    TrendMicro - -
    VBA32 - -
    VirusBuster - -
    ZonerAntivirus - -

Scan report generated by
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last Online
    12-08-2012 @ 01:48 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does not work

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anhyeuem0627 View Post
    does not work
    It works......
    If your screen freezes it means it is working.

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uoshy View Post
    It works......
    If your screen freezes it means it is working.
    Nah it crashes maple every time.

When I get to this part:

"Then when you done that go back to the game window and send them the whisper, look at your PE right after and a packet will come up
    double click on it and it will drop down to a longer line of code, double click that to bring it down into the send box. Then click
    AND hold the send button for atleast 3 seconds!(Your screen will freeze as soon as you let go of the button, this means it is working. 'Cause you are overloading on sending them packets also 'causing you to DC) Then let go and they will DC. And that is all Folks. Enjoy :)"

After the click and hold send for at least 3 seconds when I let go instead of my screen freezing it sends 1000 messages very fast in a split sec and I either dc myself or windows pops up with maple story has stopped working etc and it crashes. The other person intended to DC does not DC at all. Tried it on 2 computers with 2 different OS's installed and got the same results. I tried playing with the length of lines to the delay time and nothing changes. It seems to auto crash on execution. Is the Visual C++ Redistributable pack needed for this program by any chance?

Hey bro can I get your MSN or something. A lot easier to chat on a messenger. :D
    Last edited by anhyeuem0627; 10-16-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My conclusion is this program is bogus. You dc in a few seconds, not nearly enough time to dc the other party. I guess you have to hope the person on the other end has crappy internet and I guess if you have crappy internet this program doesn't work.

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anhyeuem0627 View Post
    Nah it crashes maple every time.

When I get to this part:

"Then when you done that go back to the game window and send them the whisper, look at your PE right after and a packet will come up
    AND hold the send button for atleast 3 seconds!(Your screen will freeze as soon as you let go of the button, this means it is working. 'Cause you are overloading on sending them packets also 'causing you to DC) Then let go and they will DC. And that is all Folks. Enjoy :)"

After the click and hold send for at least 3 seconds when I let go instead of my screen freezing it sends 1000 messages very fast in a split sec and I either dc myself or windows pops up with maple story has stopped working etc and it crashes. The other person intended to DC does not DC at all. Tried it on 2 computers with 2 different OS's installed and got the same results. I tried playing with the length of lines to the delay time and nothing changes. It seems to auto crash on execution. Is the Visual C++ Redistributable pack needed for this program by any chance?

Hey bro can I get your MSN or something. A lot easier to chat on a messenger. :D
    That sometimes happens actually, are you making sure the delay is changed to 1?

Lurker
    Last Online
    12-28-2010 @ 01:18 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx this is awesome

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uoshy View Post
    That sometimes happens actually, are you making sure the delay is changed to 1?
    Yes delay is 1.

GzP Underground

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    09-07-2014 @ 10:12 PM
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this does not work it is because your computer is laggy, or your internet is. Sometimes you dc yourself, but you also dc them.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast