Closed Thread
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Goonbag is a scammer[PROOF]

Profile of the scammer.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thread we got each other contact information on.

He posed as Exquizit

Yes I'm dumb for falling for this trick, but can you ban him please?
    He scammed me already and took my account.

Here are two screenshots of him trying to stall time afterwards telling me to take screenshots of my desktop to make sure I'm not "recovering" the account.

Please do something about it.

I really don't have any more screenshots I took because.... I don't have saved logs on msn sadly. but I believe this is enough.

Last edited by Xylph; 08-06-2011 at 11:23 AM.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Thanks

Re: Goonbag is a scammer[PROOF]

First, please explain more about this. as i don't understand it at all and make the SS More bigger. My focus in doesn't work, so yeah.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need a RS MM??

Need to verify RS account?

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AznSouljaZ View Post
    First, please explain more about this. as i don't understand it at all and make the SS More bigger. My focus in doesn't work, so yeah.
    It was first a LoL account for PP. I'm the seller.

But than we had a tough time of who would go first. Than I found out he was interested in Adventure quest(battleon.com).
    So I agreed to go first. the trade was PP for my Adventure Quest account.
    Thats the proof I changed the email to his. You can also see clearly he posed as Exquizit(such a famous trader/MM).

So pretty much it was Adventure quest(mine) for his PP.
    He runs away/stalls time by telling me to take screenshots of my desktop. Why take screenshots of my desktop you ask? I asked him that too. He says "So I know you won't recover it." I'm like whatever and he rages at me that I need to close my IE9 tabs and stuff. So I do what he says and he logs off pretty much.

Sorry if I'm confusing you.

Looking through my history right now to see if I have any more screenshots I saved but overwrited.

Oh on the sreenshot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If you can make out the username I marked out. its brad gagnon
    If you look at the character page of my account [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It was logged in today by him. he had full info in the account.

2nd edit-I can't make them bigger sorry or give it better quality. Thats the best I could do. I really don't know why it looks like that. I think I can show you better screnshots over teamviewer. There like 100% clear on mine,
    Last edited by Xylph; 08-06-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 05:33 AM
    Thanks

All I can do is laugh about this.

It's a nice effort on controlling this trade to go your way. I was interested in a LoL account, not an AQ when we were going to do a trade you've told me 'you had' the real exquizit in your 'old' email. What you did was added another 'fake' exquizit email of 'azn-@hotmail.com' after [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

I'm not that dumb, PLEASE post more proof I took your account. I've asked you to take screenshots of your desktop to see if you're using one of those web messengers to pose as the Middleman of the trade. As when you closed your internet explorer the 'Middleman' was offline. I've told you 'recover' your account rofl. It's easy for someone to post a photo of an image of Adventure Quest changing the e-mail, then stay logged on the internet explorer for you to change it back.

GG. Try scamming elsewhere.

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goonbag View Post
    All I can do is laugh about this.

It's a nice effort on controlling this trade to go your way. I was interested in a LoL account, not an AQ when we were going to do a trade you've told me 'you had' the real exquizit in your 'old' email. What you did was added another 'fake' exquizit email of 'azn-@hotmail.com' after [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

I'm not that dumb, PLEASE post more proof I took your account. I've asked you to take screenshots of your desktop to see if you're using one of those web messengers to pose as the Middleman of the trade. As when you closed your internet explorer the 'Middleman' was offline. I've told you 'recover' your account rofl. It's easy for someone to post a photo of an image of Adventure Quest changing the e-mail, then stay logged on the internet explorer for you to change it back.

GG. Try scamming elsewhere.
    Screenshots or it didn't happen. You also had another scam report ,I should have checked first.
    Confirm its me through PM via Gamerzplanet before doing business with me. Imposter/s running around as me.

Lurker
    Last Online
    08-18-2011 @ 09:05 PM
    Thanks

he is really a scammer, he took my account and haven't pay me yet! Please be aware of this jerk, he is pretending to be a pathetic guy that was scammed by others b4 and he wan us to go first. PLEASE BAN HIM!! He scammed my gunbound account!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    12-05-2013 @ 09:38 PM
    Thanks

Did anyone one of you guys care to get a PM from me before trading? The real one is right here.. lol
    Only Msn:

Post on my profile if you need me to Middleman ect. Thanks

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

I did not get scammed because he used a fake middleman.
    Confirm its me through PM via Gamerzplanet before doing business with me. Imposter/s running around as me.

Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 10:55 AM
    Thanks

After looking through the evidence for a while and reading the reports against him, I have decided to ban this user unless he can provide adequate evidence that he used a proven middleman and that there's some information missed that proves this allegation false.

His statement did not really defend his side.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Thanks

Thread Closed.

Need a RS MM??

Need to verify RS account?

Closed Thread