User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Lurker
    Last Online
    03-30-2011 @ 09:04 AM
    Thanks

Wink Free minecraft gift code

Im going to explain how to get a free minecraft gift code. (you must be from USA, UK, Canada, Australia else you wont get any surveys)
    1 go here -www.prize rebel.com/index.php?r=3186956 ATTENTION (link wanst working so i put a space between prize and rebel be sure to delete that)
    2 register
    3 complete surveys, dont worry i tested hem and i got no virus.
    4 get enough points and go over to the prize search
    5 search minecraft
    6 get it (its 20 points so itl take a while for u to get hem all)
    OH and you can copy paste a referral so other players can join in, and you will get 20% of the points they get.
    SIDE PRIZES
    I also noticed they give out varied online game cards for MMORPG with premium money, u can even get a wii for 215 points, its alot but it comes with sports resorts game.

Craked Minecraft:
    if you dont want to go all the way to get the minecraft as explained before, heres an alternate working version, you cant add skins tho, but everything else is good, you can even add mods and get into some servers, or do your own.
    To make it quick and snapy here is the video that shows you how to get this version, along with how to run it, join a server and make a server:
    -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbyQnoW6kWM

Last edited by deskonhecido; 03-30-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: link wasnt apearing

+ Reply to Thread