+ Reply to Thread
    Lurker
    Last Online
    03-29-2014 @ 01:51 PM
    Thanks

Exclamation Operation7 latino

Good afternoon, I urge you to do or look for a hacker to Operation7 Latin because I really like the game does not speak English I'm from Peru I hope to help me in this, as seen eh Operation7 hacks for Latin, I'll give my mail to me send it if possible discharge from the url and graces and continues to support the site as I see you doing it my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and Latin Operation7 webpage is
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], this game can not be minimized is why does not fit any engine (the one that I've seen hacks super jum invisible god is infinite bullets and wallhack) ... I look forward to please answer me ..
    sorry if I break any rules of the forum is that I am new also do not speak English well and I hope you understand me apologize ..

Lurker
    Last Online
    12-27-2010 @ 07:05 PM
    Thanks

Re: Operation7 latino

Good afternoon, I urge you to do or look for a hacker to Operation7 Latin because I really like the game does not speak English I'm from Peru I hope to help me in this, as seen eh Operation7 hacks for Latin, I'll give my mail to me send it if possible discharge from the url and graces and continues to support the site as I see you doing it my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and Latin Operation7 webpage is
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], this game can not be minimized is why does not fit any engine (the one that I've seen hacks super jum invisible god is infinite bullets and wallhack) ... I look forward to please answer me ..
    sorry if I break any rules of the forum is that I am new also do not speak English well and I hope you understand me apologize ..

+ Reply to Thread