hayz...leecher...just use the search botton....
---------- Post added 08-31-2009 at 09:25 AM ----------
.NET framework 2.0/3.0 (if you dont have it it will throw an error on runtime)
This is meant to be run with Cheat Engine. Reason being I had no time to implement
a mem search feature in VB.net. Tried but it was slow as ****.. so you need CE
to scan for the Array of Bytes. I've only tested this on the HS5 Malaysia client
and its been working for 3 months now.
1) Launch HS5 (MY), go to the login screen and minimize it.
2) Launch CE, target Launch.exe.
3) Search for 'Array of Bytes', make sure Hex is ticked.
Value to search for is '00 00 bc 41 00 00 a0 41 00 00 b0 41 0c 01 00'.
4) You will get 1 result, add this to your address list.
5) Copy the Address value (like '1CF6A5CC' for example) of the the AOB
6) Run Freestyler. Press Start and paste this address value in there and
hit ok. Remember, if Freestyler crashes on load YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE .NET FRAMEWORK.
7) Login and play the game. If you dont trust me, you can also perform
steps 1-6 after you have logged in. Either way will work.
8) Freestyler will hit the keys for you as long as the HS5 client has focus.
It will begin as soon as you enter any dance mode.. it will also list
the keys it has to press for you :)
NOTE: You still have to press the Space bar yourself, unless you use Auto Space
which is meant for BOTTING only. This is not a perfect space hack just a perfect
NOTE 2: MAKE SURE YOUR NUMLOCK IS ON. IT SENDS NUMPAD KEYS TO THE
PROGRAM. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
follow this TUT... Its A keyPresser,, hope it help...