+ Reply to Thread
    Lurker
    Last Online
    10-27-2012 @ 11:05 AM
    Thanks

Exclamation Trickster Online Account

Account is on Fantasia Server.

On the account is a lvl 214 Lion and a few millions of galders (since I sold 350m+ already on gosumall). It also have a bunny of lvl 160+ finished all quests for his level (even the story quests).

All equipments are greatly compounded (for all characters) since my Lion is a cyber hunter having 1st anniversary and 2nd anniversary skills and all his LK buffs mastered (to reach a great amount of LK).

Got tons of myshop equipments and pets even those who came from eggs (eggs from top up of cash points) and also equips and pets from angel tickets (again from top up of cash points, i still got several angel tickets at hand), also have costumes for lion and bunny). I am an addict player of this game and spent tons of cash for myshop points so you can be pretty sure that the account will be great for you even for back up characters only.

Also got tons of equipments for each classes waiting to be compounded for haxed stats (base stats are great and have 4 slots). Also have good looking gears for fusion (if ever you are looking for old good looking event and myshop equipments)

Still got several level up gift boxes, timed equipments of great stats and even experience boosters all stocked up inside myshop storage.

With regards to boss equipments, I only got tenter mane and shield left for I already sold all of my tenter earrings and swords several months ago. Well tenter lion hunting is very easy for the lion can kill him in two or three DS (double shot skill). If you are looking for boss set or feel like hunting bosses, my lion can pawn those bosses alone easily with its AC gears on.

Capable of grinding (levelling) solo getting monsters in ice dungeon OHKO (even in other dungeons)

Also have a level 9 golden sword with 165% Soil Compound (so that you will have an idea of what kind of compounded equipments the account and characters have)

pm me if you want some screen shots and if you want to discuss something... or send a mail to me... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

looking for paypal offers... please feel free to post...

Lurker
    Last Online
    Thanks

Re: Trickster Online Account

bump... ^___^

Last Online
    08-05-2010 @ 08:28 PM
    Thanks

hey i dont have any money at this time. But If your willing to trade I have a wonderking account lvl 114 berserker.
    Wonderking is just like maplestory

Lurker
    Last Online
    Thanks

bump... ^___^

Lurker
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 08:34 PM
    Thanks

I know this was 2years ago but i was wondering if you were still selling it? Please email me,
    my email is
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread