What do they mean?
Disable GameGuard (GG) -> this will disable GG from running when you execute your RO client.
Multiple Windows -> this will enable you to open another RO client.
Min/Max (Unlimited) Zoom -> this will enable you to zoom in/out farther than your client normaly allow.
The right file to hex?
ragexe.exe is used in commercial servers.
pkexe.exe is used in URDR (PK) server.
sakexe.exe is used in Sakray server.
- Backup first your executable files (i.e. ragexe.exe, pkexe.exe, sakexe.exe).
- Make sure you hex the right file. ragexe.exe (commercial server), pkexe.exe (urdr), sakexe.exe (sakray).
- You can use any other hex editor, as long as you know what you are doing. And search for hex strings, not text strings.
- After hexing your client and replacing the codes, if you want to search for another hex code make sure you place your cursor/pointer on the ver first line.
- If at first your multi clients didn't work try to search the values over and over again until u got them all replaced. Be sure that the old values doesn't exist anymore.
How to use a hex editor
In this example I will use XVI hex editor [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
1. Download the XVI hex editor, unzip it in any folder, no need to install.
2. Run the program then click file, then open (CTRL+O). Look for the file ragexe.exe it is commonly placed in the default folder:
3. After opening the file, click search, then replace (CTRL+R) then place the appropriate codes in the find (hex string) and replace (hex string) box. After placing the codes, click the replace all button.
Don't use the code in the example image below, it is outdated. The lastest codes are on the next post, after this.
4. You will see a message that the codes had been replaced. Click ok, then save your file. Done!