Closed Thread
    Last Online
    06-05-2013 @ 02:24 AM
    Thanks

Question Rohan Private Server

Iz there a way to get the server files for Rohan Online: Blood Feud U.S. so we can make Private Server i mean i know durs a way to get the server files but idk how does anyone else know how

Last Online
    04-09-2013 @ 04:37 PM
    Thanks

Re: Rohan Private Server

ok now u are a true idiot as u can see ijji gamez canot have private servers and if u are thinking well there is gunz private servers its because gunz pservers use miates stuff ok you would have to travel to the ijji servers to rip rohan ok so plz no stupid questions

Last Online
    06-05-2013 @ 02:24 AM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tetoset1 View Post
    ok now u are a true idiot as u can see ijji gamez canot have private servers and if u are thinking well there is gunz private servers its because gunz pservers use miates stuff ok you would have to travel to the ijji servers to rip rohan ok so plz no stupid questions
    your an idiot Rohan iznt a real Ijji game it iz an ynk game so think befo you post stupid replys

Last Online
    07-15-2012 @ 10:04 PM
    Thanks

True, but Rohan hasn't one because it's kinda new. Btw
    You are dumb as a bone dude! First of all, don't insult, second, Rohan has global as well as WoW and L2 so ijji is a kinda private server in this matter... The reason is that it's quite a new game to have a private server... WoW didn't have any private server at the beggining too! I've downloaded mine from a torrent tracker, it had ijji and global where you have to pay monthly (IP secure)
    Last edited by buster332; 09-01-2009 at 06:12 AM.

Last Online
    08-18-2010 @ 09:21 AM
    Thanks

The server files are posted on another thread here I believe. I'd link you, but I'm too lazy.

Last Online
    07-27-2013 @ 08:50 AM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxChaosxX View Post
    Iz there a way to get the server files for Rohan Online: Blood Feud U.S. so we can make Private Server i mean i know durs a way to get the server files but idk how does anyone else know how
    There Are ways but people dont do it becasue some have a hiden tracking code and its dectected by almost every hacker if you knwo what your doing and know C++ coding than you'll find it also proxi coding its a hiding code to ban ur ip from all server of rohan and track ip to state/cite/street/ sites u been to etc but if u bypass teh hiden code than you need to make backup scripts to override the backup system so you server dosnt update wth the regular system of global and there is only 1pserver that was up for 1hour and than down with 1person joined so good luck becasue fi your a good ahcker and very good coder you may get it done

Last Online
    09-13-2009 @ 01:40 PM
    Thanks

yeah, hidden tracking codes are impossible to detect.

Lurker
    Last Online
    04-14-2010 @ 02:32 AM
    Thanks

Cool Re: Rohan Private Server

i have a site for rohan online u.s. but be sure to make private server of rohan online...

Closed Thread