Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RUmble fighter Private server

i just downloaded and registerd for rumble fighter and im from Australia
    wen i logged in it sed US only

so im wondering if anyone could make a private server for all countries??

it would be nice seeming i really want to play RF??

Last Online
    10-23-2011 @ 12:15 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: RUmble fighter Private server

get ip hider like hamachi. I never tried it out but I hear that it works good

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think OGPlanet only allows U.S. and Canada to play? Their bases are in California, and so the process of connecting to their server and then connecting to other players works for Canada and the U.S. However, you'll notice if you play in Canada that most people have horrible connections with eachother - Somebody trying to connect from Los Angeles to a person in Toronto would just be horrible. The longer distance the information has to go, the harder the game will become to play due to lag. OGPlanet is a big company and so they have good servers. If someone tried to run a RF private server in the U.S. on their computer for somebody in Australia, the game will simply be unplayable.

You'd have a much better shot at asking a big game dev company in Australia to purchase a license and begin making an Australian version of the game. Even if you somehow manage to pass the IP check and do start playing RF, you'll notice that the game is simply unplayable simply because you will have insane lag.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-08-2010 @ 02:50 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kildea u are so wrong in so many ways. OGP is just a little computer and the server for Canda and USA and already bad. People are taking 5 min just to load that game when i only take 3 min to load TF2 xD

Last Online
    10-14-2008 @ 05:49 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steamlover View Post
    Kildea u are so wrong in so many ways. OGP is just a little computer and the server for Canda and USA and already bad. People are taking 5 min just to load that game when i only take 3 min to load TF2 xD
    Blame the people then, some games I play with my friend who all live in the US take like 5 sec to load. <_< Probably computer problems. My brother's computer, on the other hand, takes like 5 min...it's the people's computers and connection problems...

Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steamlover View Post
    I'm wrong in many ways? OGP is just a little computer?

You're an idiot, go die.

Last Online
    04-01-2011 @ 09:08 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kildea View Post
    Why do you think OGPlanet only allows U.S. and Canada to play? Their bases are in California, and so the process of connecting to their server and then connecting to other players works for Canada and the U.S. However, you'll notice if you play in Canada that most people have horrible connections with eachother - Somebody trying to connect from Los Angeles to a person in Toronto would just be horrible. The longer distance the information has to go, the harder the game will become to play due to lag. OGPlanet is a big company and so they have good servers. If someone tried to run a RF private server in the U.S. on their computer for somebody in Australia, the game will simply be unplayable.

You'd have a much better shot at asking a big game dev company in Australia to purchase a license and begin making an Australian version of the game. Even if you somehow manage to pass the IP check and do start playing RF, you'll notice that the game is simply unplayable simply because you will have insane lag.

LOL tru tru

Last Online
    04-26-2014 @ 11:02 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried finding company that might purchase the license for Rf in Australia but all I found was bunch of browser based games when I try to find it on google[fail]. I will try later though if you know any I'll even suggest it to them since many players from Australia wants to play rf I'm sure somebody would listen and buy the license.

Last Online
    04-01-2011 @ 09:08 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkninja569 View Post
    I tried finding company that might purchase the license for Rf in Australia but all I found was bunch of browser based games when I try to find it on google[fail]. I will try later though if you know any I'll even suggest it to them since many players from Australia wants to play rf I'm sure somebody would listen and buy the license.

i tried and failed...sigh

will somwer out there buy the license???

Last Online
    12-18-2012 @ 07:37 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE GAME RUMBLE FIGHTER IS SO FUN CHECK OUT SOME VIDEOS AT [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Seriously its a great game

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast