Closed Thread
    Last Online
    09-08-2011 @ 01:48 PM
    Thanks

2 runescape accounts on same world

i don't know if its old news or what but if you download this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and run 1 browser normally and the send one as sandboxed and you can get 2 accounts to be on the same world

and as of right now im testing a way to transfer big amounts of gold like 1mil+ in a matter if minutes

if this is hard for some people tell me i can make steps and stuff

oh and for the browser thing you can use the same 1 if you want ex internet explorer or firefox or what ever crap you use

Last edited by cracker415; 03-18-2010 at 11:35 PM.

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    02-21-2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Thanks

Re: 2 runescape accounts on same world

What used to work for me was opening two browsers, then clicking in "log in" at the same time. No downloads needed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need any help? or want more information about hacks PM me or check out my threads.

~T2x

Last Online
    09-08-2011 @ 01:48 PM
    Thanks

Re: 2 runescape accounts on same world

this is a much easier way and this isnt just for this u can use it with combat arms diablo 2 or what ever game you want

Closed Thread