3. Locations
    4. The Conception
    5. Granite Mining
    6. The Perception
    7. Impediments
    8. Conclusion

Other Guides By Me: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Introduction

85 can sure be considered a valuable skill, but I'm not here to work off of what is established, nor am I here to endlessly try to manage your finances for you, and that means pure accounts akin. Truth be told, mining is one of the hardest skills to get up in RuneScape, and clicking yourself sore weeks on end doesn't help either. As you can see, I'm not particularly enthustiastic about this. But for those of you who do believe they can get some satisfaction out of watching their characters working away are in for a treat. Everything comes at a price, and the reason for this guide is simply to cut that price down a good chunk; note the further extension of this metaphor. This method that I am about to share with you works along the same lines as any other 'shortcut' training, that is, it's pre-eminence is the gaining of EXP, but in turn it omits the process of making cash/valuables in RS. It goes by the name, powermining. One may ask oneself, what is powermining? In truth, it is quite an equivocal theory for many because there are several ways to go about it, and a concrete perception has yet to be officially posted (enter my guide). The word "power" may have many connotations, but as I draw my conclusions, "power" emphasizes the prioritization of EXP, heightening the gain rate whilst lowering other factors. With my second guide, ladies and gentlemen, I will go into depth about this theory, and there is more to it then you think. We can adopt a suitable definition:

To power verb - To drive or push by applying force, to supply with means of power, to inspire or spur.

In our case, the "power" that we supply to our mining is the act of dropping and avoiding the necessity of banking, and how we are "powering" it is by speeding its process up, or increasing the amount of ores gained in a certain period of time.

We can therefore derive a conclusive RuneScape definition.

To powermine verb - To mine more efficiently, experience points being preeminent, through accelerating the number of ores mined by means of disposing of them and omitting the banking process.

This is the outline of my method.

= = = = = = = = = =

Equipment/Requirements

With that out of the way, the first section of this guide will niftily consist of two parts thrown in together, as they are rather small on their own. The advantage of powermining, and mining in general is the mere requirement of a pick axe, and a decent set of rocks. Before beginning, I think it is worth mentioning that practically the ONLY rock that this method can be exercised on is Iron Ore which demands lvl 15 mining. It is technically the fastest rock to mine in RuneScape, and it gives a fair amount of experience points. The recommended is a mining level of 60, because any lower than that it will take your character more swings to get the ore, a.k.a hits. Actually, the mining level does not really matter, because mining iron will be the fastest ALL the way from level 15, the only issue may be competition which is why you may want to mine somewhere less crowded until you have a more decent and competent skill level. Fortunately, powermining does not require any banking so we you can wear whatever it is that you wish to wear, provided you do not need to run and waste energy. The important thing is the "offensive" items, rather than the "defensive" ones. In this case, you will want equip items that will help speed up your mining. There aren't many, but lets take a look regardless.
    • - Rune Pickaxe (obligatory, rune is highly stressed at least) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
      - A Charged Amulet of Glory (For increased chance of gems *optional*)[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You can buy a Rune Pickaxe from other players, or from Nurmof, a dwarf in the Dwarven Mines, for a cost of 32,000 gp.

Well that was a rather short list. There are pretty much no items which can speed up your mining, but just as a heads-up, do use them if Jagex does decide to update the obsolete miner.
    The requirements are a mere lvl 15 mining, along with a lot of patience; and I put weight on the word "patience". However, personally, 60 is a reasonable level to start with. All pixels aside, you're going to be spending a good portion of your day in front of the computer, and the symptoms aren't going to be great I tell ya. My right arm ached for quite a while after getting 85 mining, so raising it to signify victory would not have been the easiest thing. There's no AFK'ing whatsoever, and if you want to throw on some music, use playlists.

= = = = = = = = = =

Locations

To mine most effectively, find a place with 3 rocks that form a sort of triangle. The rocks must be positioned in this specific way in order for us to have the luxury of not having to run around to each rock, forming a type of semi-circle around your character in order to minimalize movement. Therefore, locations such as Ardougne and Al Kharid are the most yielding because of their rock formation. The Ardougne mining pit is located just east of the city and intertwines with the road leading out of it; you will notice some bears roaming about. The 3 rocks against the gate in the left part of this pit is what you are looking for. In Al Kharid, there is a semi-circle of rocks to left near the very end of the pit. It will be tougher if you are a pure miner, because scorpions as well as bears will be obstacles.

Al-Kharid

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ardougne

Another area that is very apt is The Piscatori Fishing Colony Mining Site, located just under the small area itself, and its rock dispersion offers profitable mining.

The Concept

A known cliché is that "dropping" ore involves mining to a full inventory and then proceeding to drop successively. This method is incorrect and slow, and wrongly outlines the process of powermining. The correct way simply involves dropping an ore immediately after you have mined one.

Choosing the right world is extremely important. Always choose world 2 or any other world that is full so you are able to mine seamlessly. Given the respawn time for iron in full worlds is very fast and lasts a certain amount of time, it allows you to mine all three rocks quickly and return to the first one, which has already respawned, meaning your mining should be uninterrupted. Do not try a world with less people because it would just be too slow and pointless. Seeing as there only a few full worlds, you may find yourself in competition more often here and many miners will be restricted to fewer worlds. However, Ardougne and Al Kharid should not be a problem, as not many people go there. It may be hard to get into these worlds at first, but once that has been done, the ground should be clear.

It is important that you choose worlds with the most people in it. The larger a world is in population, the faster the raw materials and elementary resources on that server will respawn. Due to them being so crowded almost constantly during the day, worlds such as 2,6 and 9 offer the best mining possibilities because of the speed at which their resources respawn. Any worlds with more than 1950 are appropriate, and will allow mining to thrive.

Fill your inventory with iron ores for the heck of it. After having done so, drop the first rock in your inventory. With a space free in your inventory, your character is granted the permission to mine an ore. You will notice, that with a full inventory, your character is denied the possibility of extracting the ore, as clearly stated by the message which should pop up in your chat scroll. Thus, freeing the slot will allow any further action from your part. Powermining is simply dropping ores in order to never have a full inventory, by shifting between slots in a very short period of time and therefore making use of this fluidity by mining almost as if your inventory was infinite. More experience and a faster hand will therefore reduce this time, and you should be able to mine rapidly. Trust me, it's much easier than it sounds.

Then, as you click on a rock, immediately right-click the rock that is next to the empty slot in your inventory and steadily place your cursor on "Drop Iron Ore" in the options menu. Now stick with me, because just as your character's pick axe is in the air ready to smack the ore out of that rock, DROP the other one in your inventory. In that fraction of a second, you should have managed to extract ore from the rock you just clicked on, and drop the one you just right-clicked in your inventory at the same time. The empty space in your inventory should now have been filled with an iron ore, and the one next to that should now be empty (since you dropped that ore). Quickly click on the next rock closest to you and continue this cycle, now by right-clicking on the ore that had just filled the empty slot. This is solely for conventional reasons, so you don't end up dragging your mouse over your entire inventory to replace slots which are completely wide apart. Between the drop, click on the next rock, and rotate around each one, depriving it of its ore.

Steadily you should manage to mine the next few ores. Unfortunately this has to turn into many thousands. Gradually, your motions should become more dynamic and natural, and your reflexes should sharpen as time goes, but in a more tranquil way. You will notice that ores are available as you turn to the next one, because the dropping process causes a minimal delay which allows more time for the rocks to respawn, which as I said, allows very fluent mining. In view of the fact that you only need one hit, this will be a very smooth procedure. Since you will be able to predict the 1-hit almost the whole time while mining iron, you can safely drop an ore in your inventory just as the character lifts his pickaxe. Sometimes, and it still happens to me, I drop the ore too early and my character just stops mining without getting it. This process is very boring.

Credits - Bono's Guide to Animated GIFs by Bonorly v1

Sometimes you may encounter opposition, or other characters who log on and try to mine the ore. Usually, if they acquire more ore than you, they will continue being stubborn, but if the ball is in your court, they may be smart enough to realize that further endeavors are hopeless. We can point out several factors that can make you mine faster than others. An essential one is your mining level. Strangely enough though, someone at 60 mining can mine faster than someone at level 85, because of the fact that iron only usually requires one hack and this ability can be mastered at as low as level 60 mining. Therefore competition may be quite equal in spite of large exp differences. On rare occasions those inferior may require more than one hack and therefore relinquish from that particular ore. Of course those who mine and are much more faster when it comes to dexterity (skill of handling a mouse) are able to dominate you, and once they pop they can't stop, because they will be mining the next ore before you even turn to that one and will repeat the cycle which will leave you hopelessly dragging behind them; you won't be able to mine, before the rock appears grey. The more you have mastered the dropping method, the more dominant you will be on the mining field. Externally, there are things that are much more difficult to moderate and take control of, such as connection speed, which determines the time it takes your character to extract the rock from the time you actually click on your mouse. People with a fast connection will have an unfair advantage which you will have to live with. Since it only usually takes one hit, it will pretty much be predetermined who will get the next couple of ores. It is quite vexing that connection can be the deciding factor in a competition between someone with an extremely high mining level and someone who is merely an amateur.

What differentiates iron so much from other ores is as mentioned, its predictability and its speed of mining. It is in fact a profitable ore, worth 100 gp each, taking banking into account. It is very user-friendly when it comes to dropping as well, again speaking of the predictability for the amount of hits (one, that is ). The one problem i faced when mining granite was that I occasionally dropped before I had finished mining which meant my character stopped mining. I realized this was because of my being used to the one hit iron required to a great extent, and also because the amount of hits is so random. This sense of not being able to manage and predict the time it would take made me unsure and delayed the time of reaction for me to drop after the ore had been mined. Therefore I needed to be much more focused and I couldn't follow a preprogrammed pattern as with iron.

On other matters, there are those known as looters, or people who think they are stealing your ore out of sheer evil and inducing anger from you behind the monitor, while you are calmly getting experience points with nothing else in focus. Of course then there are those who actually have profit in mind when they steal your ores, noobs, more or less. Last, the decent folk who may need a smaller quantity for goals which are actually achievable (such as for quests). Well are these people possibly helpful? They're not, but it is always relieving to interface with a looter rather than a miner, who will incite engagement. They can help by clearing the pile list, which sometimes may interfere, but as long as you keep dropping, there will always be a list. Let the looters take the ore, because at least you are making somebody happy and the ores will be used for a cause. In a sense they can sometimes be hindrances, because they may try to initiate conversation with you, which obviously you can't afford. Personally, I wouldn't find time to talk to them, but if you can squeeze in a word or two, its a free world.

Powemining is an extremely active task, and time will pass by very slowly although it may feel like it is going by quickly. On some level this is positive, because you are gaining a lot of experience during a short period of time. I have roughly estimated the time it takes to mine 30 ores and it turns out it is just over a minute. Let us round continue further and calculate the rate, or (ores/1 hour).

30 iron ores = 1 minute 14 seconds

1 minute 14 seconds is the equivalent to 1.23 minutes when put into a decimal.

If we are willing to find the time it takes to mine 1000 ores, we can apply an equation.

1.23 minutes = 30 iron ores
    60 minutes = x ores

1.23x = 60 x 30

1.23x = 1800

1.23/1.23x = 1800/1.23

x = 1463.414

We can conjecture that you can mine about 1400 iron ores in one hour.

Since 1 iron ore = 35 exp

Then to find the exp for 1400, we must multiply by 35

1400 x 35 = 49000

Therefore, you will roughly receive 49,000 exp in one hour, if not more. I hope this clears up some stuff.

= = = = = = = = = =

Sub-Chapter - Comparing 2 Methods

There are two methods to carry out powermining, and since I was a little uncertain myself about which one was more rapid, I decided to precisely time both methods to see how well they did on 30 iron ores. Contestant #1 was my original method, which would be dropping 1 ore after having mined 1 and repeating the process. Hence, this would result in the replacement of slots in the inventory. Then there is the triple drop, which involves mining 3 rocks and then consecutively dropping them all, repeating the cycle. Thanks to golfjosh45, I was able to take this method to the fullest, and master the techniques within a few days. Thank you for bringing me in the loop on the matter. Through a video of his, I discovered that if you right-click on the furthest ore to the left on the bottom of your inventory when preparing to drop you could drop all three very quickly. Nonetheless, there is a specific zone on the ore which has to be targeted in order to achieve this speed. It is quite a large area, and after a while it can be easily found; it is practically the bottom right half of the ore. Once you have right-clicked, drag your mouse onto the "Drop Iron Ore" option, and move your cursor as far to the right of the sign as possible, because by doing so you will then be able to automatically right click and drop the next ore the right without moving your cursor. Then quickly, move your cursor just a tad to the right to drop the next ore, and you shouldn't have to deviate up or down, which is also one of the things one must learn to control. However, it worked out quite well and the test results were very tight.

Simple-drop = 1 minute 22 seconds 60 milliseconds
    Triple drop = 1 minute 23 seconds 29 milliseconds

Observing our results, less than a second distinguished the two methods and it is safe to note the equal efficiency of both methods. It is really a matter of personal preference and adjustment. Frankly, each individual should conduct their own experiment because it will show what they, personally, are capable of doing better.

The two iron ores at the top circled in red denote the two ores you should be focusing on when using the simple-drop method. Drop the first one out of the two, and then the second one, and repeat the cycle, going back to the first one.
    The three iron ores at the bottom circled in green denote the 3 slots you should be manipulating when implementing the triple-drop method, given that the options bar will appear in such a way it will allow you to painlessly drop all three briskly. You will need to find a specific zone on the 1st rock to the far bottom left to be able to accomplish this. This zone is denoted with a pink bubble which roughly targets this area.

= = = = = = = = = =

Granite Mining

Upon embarking on my adventure into the Shanty Desert, I decided to explore the concept know as granite mining, which according to many is a very promising method and alternate way to mine for experience. Though many may say it is in fact better than iron mining, it is a quite a controversial debate, and both have their pros and cons when it come to raking in exp. It is arguable and an undeniable fact, that granite mining is the fastest experience for a rather temporary amount of time, whilst iron mining enables you to mine perpetually but is less yielding in the moment. There are many external factors which can influence the amount of experience you can actually snowball in over a certain period of time. Regardless, I trod my way through the Shantay Desert underneath Al-Kharid to scrutinize the area myself.

Enakhra's Quarry is situated south of the Bandit's Camp in the Shantay Desert

The mine site, formally known as Enakhra's Quarry, is located south of the Bandit's Camp in the desert. In one way or another, make your way to Al-Kharid and head south until you reach the gate. Make sure you have a Shantay Pass to be able to go through and I recommend a ring of dueling to escape in moments of distress. It is crucial that you purchase and stuff your inventory with Waterskins (4) to be able to survive in the desert, and to slow down the heat effect and reflect the sun, it's very practical to wear full desert. Leave an inventory slot for a reasonable amount of gold, (2000 gp for example) Naturally, do not go anywhere without your rune pickaxe. I would apprise you to have a minimum mining level of 60; any less and you will hardly be able to impale the granite. Unlike iron, a higher mining level pays off and will considerably reduce the amount of blows needed for extraction. I in turn emphasize the choice of worlds when you carry out these tasks, because it is imperative to be able to mine flawlessly. Pick any worlds with a population that exceeds 1950; a full world is optimum.

Rune Pickaxe; Ring of Dueling; Desert Robe; Desert Skirt; Desert Boots

2000 gp; Shantay Pass (Shantay Disclaimer); 23 Waterskins (4)

With the help of Astral Magic, you can fill all your waterskins by casting a spell called "Humidify". Bring as many runes as you will need, the more you have, the longer you will be able to stay down at the mine. Granted this is the only thing you will need to endure the desert, you'll be able to save a massive amount of time without having to go back and bank. This spell is highly recommended and requires level 68 magic. Replace 3 waterskins for the runes required, and cast spell when all waterskins are exhausted.

Note the last inventory isn't a perfect template, but it shows how you could vary it. I brought boots of lightness to speed up the running distance until the mining site. It isn't long, as right after you enter through the gate to the desert, you should see a "Rug Merchant", talk to him and tell him you would like to ride the carpet to "Bedamin Camp". 200 gp will be withdrawn from your decent pile of gold, and a short animation of you flying on the carpet will follow. As soon as you arrive, keep heading south, and do not deviate far from the coast. You should have arrived as soon as you find yourself in a big pit of rocks.

= = = = = = = = = =

Sub-Chapter - A Faster Route

Completing "Enakhra's Lament", the quest which is associated with the Quarry, will open up a faster route to travel through. Make sure that you finish this quest, and to start off you need to fulfill the requirements of Level 50 Crafting, Level 45 Firemaking, Level 43 Prayer and Level 39 Magic. The quest starting point is just above the pit; talk to a man named Lazim. Find the full walkthrough to the quest attached to the link hereby: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

I found these tricks quite handy, and they will allow a very rapid route back to the quarry.

Last Online
    09-05-2009 @ 01:56 PM
    Thanks

Re: PowerMining Guide

Tips, tricks & notes:

* Akthanakos's Camulet lets you talk to camels and lets you teleport back to the temple. You can right click it to check the teleport charges remaining. If you want to recharge it, use it with some camel dung.
    * How to get camel dung: Purchase hot sauce from Ali the kebab seller in Pollnivneach, then use the hot sauce on the food trough at the camel seller south west of the kebab seller. Use a bucket to collect the dung. You can collect as much dung as you desire, you just need buckets; 2 buckets spawn at the camel seller. The hot sauce doesn't seem to run out either.
    * How to get a camel head mask: in the part where you use the wet clay on the mould (see "Unlocking the Barrier" above), use an extra wet clay on the head on the pedestal and you get your own camel mask! This can be done any time after the quest as well.
    * Quickest way out: from the central room on the temple's lowest floor, use the K sigil on the east door leading back to Lazim. This door will remain unlocked and handy for a short route to the Desert Treasure (Ancient Magicks) pyramid.

First of all, make sure your Camulet has charges left. Then rub it in order to teleport; you will find yourself on the lowest floor in the center of the Enakhra's Temple. Follow the path down to the descendable ladder, which in turn will put you in the hall with the magic barrier. Cross it and again follow straight to the ladder, climb it and you will find youself in another large room with several paths leading out, marked with letters (the room with the sigils).

Use the door with a K engraved in it, which leads to the exit. If you haven't already placed the sigil in the door, do so. Recognizable by Lazim's presence, the room has a ladder which should lead into a smaller opening, and the most elevated one in the temple. Climb the sand pile to find yourself near the area where the statue collapsed, and just above the quarry.

= = = = = = = = = =

The Perception

You may already be confused; so where do you start off? There is a rather specific area towards the south west where the granite is dispersed, and in which there are two spots where you will be able to mine most efficaciously. To optimize the amount of exp received, I have allocated two spots which are pretty much congruent, that allow the fastest mobilization between each and the most exp. They both combine sandstone and granite in order to produce the most experience points.

Spot #1

Spot #2

There is no difference between each spot, as they both have the same rock formation, and each have 1 sandstone along with 2 granite, and if you haven't managed to discern, it is virtually the same rocks, it is just that you are standing on the other side of them.

Mining three rocks, and proceeding to drop 3 ores successively.

Granite comes in several different weights, but whichever you get is pretty much random and doesn't depend on your mining level. The time it takes to mine them is also completely random:

Granite
    Tiny (1kg) - gives 50 exp
    Small (2kg) - gives 60 exp
    Medium (5kg) - gives 75 exp

Sandstone
    Tiny (1kg) - gives 30 exp
    Small (2kg) - gives 40 exp
    Medium (5kg) - gives 50 exp
    Large (10kg) - gives 60 exp

I recommend using the same dropping method as the one I displayed with the iron, but it is up to you, you may mine and proceed to drop three ores rapidly, then resume. This method, if used extremely rapidly, is highly effective. Whatever is more convenient for you and which you are more capable of.

It takes 1 minutes 40 seconds to mine 30 rocks; 20 of them were granite, while 10 were sandstone seeing as that 1/3 of the rocks were sandstone while 2/3 are granite.

1 minutes 40 seconds is the equivalent of 1.66 minutes

Since the size of the stone extracted can vary, from tiny to large, we will use Small (2kg) for granite and Medium (5kg) for sandstone to establish an average.

20 granite = 60 exp per ore x 20 = 1200 exp
    10 sandstone = 50 exp per ore x 10 = 500 exp

We can apply an equation:

1.66 mins = 1700 exp
    60 mins = x exp

1.66x = 1700 x 60

1.66x = 102000

1.66/1.66x = 102000/1.66

x = 61,445

Therefore, we can estimate a rough 61,000 exp per hour by mining granite and sandstone. We must take into account that I am 86 mining, and the exp acquired may therefore vary in relation to your mining level.

From this we can deduce, that at a higher mining level, granite mining yields more experience than iron mining. However, an inventory of waterskins should last only last you about an hour or two, and therefore, the time it takes to bank and get more interferes with the mining process and can therefore slow you down in the long run. The granite method is very good for people who are mining for shorter intervals and have access to a lot of equipment. The iron method is for people who are willing to go accumulate a lot of exp over a longer period of time, to achieve more distant goals. This is what I have arrived at.

= = = = = = = = = =

Sub-Chapter - Iron Ore Running
    Iron Ore Running, or simply Running, is an extremely effective method to rapidly advance in mining levels. However, this method is quite dependent and requires another person is as persistent as you are and is willing to sacrifice his/her time. Running involves mining iron till full load, and then trading with your partner, who runs to the bank, deposits and comes back, just in time to collect his next load from you. As a miner, your role is to constantly mine and trade with your partner. If you are lucky, your partner will deem the free iron as a sufficient reward for his Running, but some people offer this service in return for a variable quantity of money. I find the best area for Iron Running to be Yanille, Khazard Mine because it is closest to the bank (remember to use crowded worlds). As a final note, I highly recommend you have a runner that is permanent and even better a friend who you can trust.

= = = = = = = = = =

Impediments

The only real impediments as I said were other miners. Random events such as swarms or rock golems may occasionally appear and attack. Run from these, at all costs, it is just not worth it. Sometimes your pick axe head may break off, other than that, the rocks may start to boil. At this point, STOP MINING IMMEDIATELY! Wait until the rock has returned to its normal state, and then continue. I would not classify gems as impediments, but at times of competition, these will almost certainly impede the reduction of ore before your adversary, because you will need two hits. There are certainly many things which can develop into impediments, such as constant lag which prevents you from winning over the ore or slows you down considerably. If you do not choose a world that is very crowded, you will have to wait before the rocks all respawn again which wastes time. A low mining level will also hinder you from taking the method to its full extent and achieve the highest level of speed. To summarize this chapter, what you should watch out for when you are powermining is:
    • Random Events
    • Pickaxe Head breaking off
    • Boiling rock
    • Gems
    • Other Miners
    • Connection Lag
    • Scarcely Populated Worlds

Iterations to Level

Iron Ore:
    From 15-50: 2,827 ores; 98,922 xp required
    From 50-60: 4,926 ores; 172,409 xp required
    From 60-70: 13,254 ores; 463,885 xp required
    From 70-85: 72,028 ores; 2,520,967 xp required
    From 85-99: 279,310 ores; 9,775,837 xp required

= = = = = = = = = =

Conclusion

In conclusion, I hope that I have been coherent and concise in conveying my message, and successfully passed on my knowledge to you, the reader. My skills, and my extended experience, in the mining domain have inspired and encouraged me to write this guide and share the secrets that I know which got me there, and of course, I finally intended to reveal what powermining really was. There are many interpretations to powermining, and I have my own beliefs and I shared them because it is the most efficient in my view. There may be many other ways out there, that suit others better than myself, judging by several things. As we are here at the end, I would like to take the time to thank many, such as my friends and to apologize, that is mostly for my sophisticated vocabulary which I have been reminded about within these posts. In my belief, this guide will do better off being expressed in succinct terms rather than being dragged on by several words which aren't straight to the point, and create ambiguity in what I am trying to say.

Through the course of creating this guide, I had a lot of fun, mainly because I enjoy writing, and I was eager to get my message out to the community. I encountered some problems at first since I was inactive on runescape, I would have to log on and get all the screenshots. Then formatting the guide was difficult, adding the colour, the boldings and italics and it was quite a long process. I got a lot of feedback from people concerning the language I used and that it didn't suit the target audience (-13). I had a really careless attitude towards that, but I realized I would be forced to change things sooner or later, so this will be taken care of. It took some work to be able to incorporate everything in the guide; I had to go exploring myself, but I found out things that I never knew before, as I didn't realize that iron mining was becoming obsolete.

I have put in a lot of effort into this guide, and have been working on it for several days. I'm constantly editing things, and will be as people give me more feedback to perfect my guide. It is in my hopes that readers will greatly benefit from my words, and it will ease their tough journey to the mining level they want. For those of you who are master miners, please look at my rune mining guide in Content Camp "Kalkal's Guide to Dynamic Rune Mining" and post somethings as well to keep it alive, since it keeps falling down the topic list.

Resource List:
    • [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- Thank you for letting me post this guide!
      [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- To take in-game screenshots and clarify things in my guide through the use of images
      [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- I used to this to complete Enakhra's Lament and linked it in my guide
      [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- The screenshots I took and edited were uploaded on this website, and a direct link is generated to make it post-able
      [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- A fun website which I used to create the title logo, very handy
      [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- An online dictionary I help me find words and their definition, to enrich my guide
      [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- The counter-part, which helped me find replacing words and help me come up with better words to help me express myself
      Notepad- To write the outline of my guide, which I would later post on here
      IPod Nano- To time myself while mining
      Microsoft Paint- To edit the screenshots taken to fit my guide
    JUST TO CLARIFY, I CAN'T POST MORE PICTURES BECAUSE APPARENTLY I HAVE EXCEEDED THE LIMIT, SO IM NOT ALLOWED! THANKS

Copied from Zybez

Last Online
    10-09-2014 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks

This is the greatest powermining guide ive come to comprehend. Thank you for showing me.

Last Online
    07-24-2009 @ 09:42 PM
    Thanks

thanks for showin us, its really nice and oragnize

Last Online
    Thanks

a thanks could be appreciated =] it took me a while to find good guides

Lurker
    Last Online
    01-01-2008 @ 01:34 PM
    Thanks

That is the best power mining guide I've ever seen (the only one too = P) But its great, so is your runecrafting one as a matter of fact

Last Online
    Thanks

lol thank you. im trying to get my guides to be sticked

Closed Thread