User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Last Online
    04-29-2012 @ 01:26 PM
    Thanks

Re: secret item on a 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by RD|.P3ac3|M3off View Post
    yep, i think its really effective... especially on Luna, vengeful, broodmother, or even gondar and lots of other heroes..

ARCANE RING..

i tried it on luna, her 1st skill got long range and fast cool down that i can spam on.. (even my opponent got vanguard or defiance, he still goes home or dies!)

i tried it on venge, same thing happened, my opponent cried, i even use my stun on last hitting creeps.

on brood, i tried using arcane and try last hitting creeps on her 1st skill.. INSTANT PUSH!! arcane + meka + vlad + treads = gg!, i even experienced 15 mins, his tree got destroyed...

NOTE: later on, when u have farmed and lvl gapped ur opponent enough, sell ur arcane for extra slots..

WHAT DO YOU THINK? BTW, try it...
    btw, midas and arcane as 1st item is effective too.. depends on ur opponent if u must put vanguard in exchange for midas..

-=SIMPLE ANSWER=-

1. Opponent Must be n0ob
    2. Starting 4k gold? why dun u play 853 starting?
    3. U Pick Hero or Random? Enemy so n0ob let u free spam?

PSF Level 2
    Last Online
    09-03-2014 @ 08:38 AM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RD|.P3ac3|M3off View Post
    yep, i think its really effective... especially on Luna, vengeful, broodmother, or even gondar and lots of other heroes..

ARCANE RING..

i tried it on luna, her 1st skill got long range and fast cool down that i can spam on.. (even my opponent got vanguard or defiance, he still goes home or dies!)

i tried it on venge, same thing happened, my opponent cried, i even use my stun on last hitting creeps.

on brood, i tried using arcane and try last hitting creeps on her 1st skill.. INSTANT PUSH!! arcane + meka + vlad + treads = gg!, i even experienced 15 mins, his tree got destroyed...

NOTE: later on, when u have farmed and lvl gapped ur opponent enough, sell ur arcane for extra slots..

WHAT DO YOU THINK? BTW, try it...
    btw, midas and arcane as 1st item is effective too.. depends on ur opponent if u must put vanguard in exchange for midas..
    ~>> Arcane Didn't Always Finish the game...

~>> Maybe your Enemies Are Idiots..

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

Simple way of owning. Provided that you're starting with a five player amount of gold,

1. Get two vanguards, you own.
    2. Always have a bird, staying in the lane longer guarantees your victory.
    3. Just ward the runes early game. You'll control the runes, hence better chances of killing.
    [
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you see a post or thread on GamerzPlanet that violates the rules, please use this (
    or
    ) button to report it.

| Read the
    before you post.
    | Use the
    before you ask.
    |

Last Online
    04-17-2014 @ 01:21 PM
    Thanks

arcane ring is just for skill spammers....

well how about the other heroes just like

Axe,Huskar,and others.

Last Online
    11-18-2014 @ 05:02 AM
    Thanks

a 1-2 vanguard and an effective strategy will undoubtly own your arcane build.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2