+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Last Online
    06-22-2006 @ 06:52 AM
    Thanks

Re: Luna Moonfang, the Moon Rider Guide

lol.... heres how i buy items "ring of regen,boot of thread,lothar edge,basher,burizaa"
    lothar edge is very important so when ever ur enemy is alone = lotharedge, wait till he be alone = eclipse and lucent beam = death.
    eclipse isnt very effective when u face a strong str hero like pudge and spirit breaker.and on str hero when u want to kill them depend on the damage because with eclipse when he get imba u would finish 50% even with refresher orb. sometimes u cant even kill agility heroes if u let him farm in peace

Last Online
    11-11-2013 @ 09:53 PM
    "Canada, the country above the United States." (Old posts 2400+)
    Thanks

you should add juggernaut to the , i pwn luna like there's no tommorow list, blade fury then ultimate since you're both solo to do it right he owns since he takes no dmg while doing his ultimate, plus it's better. I've seen this in game, luna CANT even get close to juggernaut with her ultimate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aida

Spoiler for Person in my first signiture:

That is my RO char that had a sand village head band. Made by a very talented girl i know. ^^
    Here's more from her:

Last Online
    Thanks

thats why i stop picking luna.
    now i pick sven, i dont like luna because she cant kill when people are nearly around lvl 16-25 or even less maybe

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

boot of thread
    you mean power threads or boots of speed?

lothar edge
    lothar edge is very important so when ever ur enemy is alone = lotharedge, wait till he be alone = eclipse and lucent beam = death

dagger of escape is much better..

Last Online
    09-09-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Thanks

Lol, sorry, was sick for a couple of days, (****ing summer cold).
    Blink Dagger > Lothars
    Well, Juggernaught...he's weird. Once you have you're Manta, you can easily own Juggernaught. You just have to have quick hand-eye coordination. The moment you see Juggernaught turn translucent, which means he's about to Omnislash you, immediately Mirror Image to make his Omnislash worthless! Once it's done, he'll probably be standing around like an idiot yelling "omghax cheater", Eclipse, attack with your images and kill.
    There are some reasons why MOST Strength heroes have low armor, and a reason why MOST agility heroes have low health. Hence, attacks > Strength heroes (Butterfly + Manta = dead Pudge, just make sure you Image when he start's dismembering you), and spells > Agility (Refresher + Scepter = dead agility heroes).

Last Online
    Thanks

i never tried playing luna with manta or scepter or escape dagger

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    Thanks

dagger of escape is alot better than lothar's edge..trust me..

either way,its also cheaper..gives you a better opportunity to run away.You can blink from across side river or over the other side of the tress..Or EVEN inside a tree..

With lothar's edge,9 second of windwalk,sometimes doesnt work.Besides,it can be countered with a gem or wards.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-14-2012 @ 09:49 AM
    Thanks

i dun think tat goblin techies was his worst enemy as i think it was his weakest enemy lol ...when goblin techies come suicide for u ..u just nid to open ur ulti and run then u killed him lol ...or just make ur self a armor then he is useless oledi except is bom

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    Thanks

i dun think tat goblin techies was his worst enemy as i think it was his weakest enemy lol ...when goblin techies come suicide for u ..u just nid to open ur ulti and run then u killed him lol ...or just make ur self a armor then he is useless oledi except is bom
    You have to consider the fact that most goblins are not stupid enough to go right to you when there are no creeps around just to kill you.Besides,I am not going to waste gold on buying armor for her.And with techie's suicide,Luna can easily be killed.
    [

If you see a post or thread on GamerzPlanet that violates the rules, please use this (
    or
    ) button to report it.

| Read the
    before you post.
    | Use the
    before you ask.
    |

Last Online
    03-11-2011 @ 09:52 AM
    Thanks

why luna is easily be killed
    Because luna is a agility hero and he have a low hp
    i mean SHE*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast