User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Last Online
    09-09-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Thanks

Post Luna Moonfang, the Moon Rider Guide

lololololo

Last edited by KingLiche; 08-18-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Last Online
    05-23-2008 @ 04:51 AM
    Philippines <removed address, too specific>
    Thanks

Re: Luna Moonfang, the Moon Rider Guide

nice guide with the info and stuff and btw,
    WTF kind of thread is this, are you trying to copy a premium guide from the original forums site...

you even have the same for easier navigation thingy

you're suppose to put it beside the table of contents not below
    Last edited by poco_loco; 05-17-2006 at 06:34 AM.

Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 09:56 PM
    "Canada, the country above the United States." (Old posts 2400+)
    Thanks

huh are you sure? ive used burriza mkb and refresher orb on her no problem, in a game i was ez i even got my luna friend refresher to dominate it once and for all...yeah manta is a good item on her sure, ive seen people get domiator and satanic im not sure what that's about i dident play luna that much to mess with her orb effects.

You're also saying to get a blink dagger, blink dagger is the most useless item to get on her, since she's agility lothar's edge is a must for ganking and running away, thus there is no need for heart or any other items like that.

dont buy boots with starter money, get wraith bands or buy a ring of bas and start spamming your lvl 1 beam, dont get glaiviers that fast, alternate though them, then get your ultimate and start going hunting.

for the enamies you are right tho, dont forget NW, i was soloing and luna was in my lane alone, not only did i mana burn her till she had none, also her ultimate was waster about 3 times because i can go invisible, she takes so much damage from my spells nw is like the perfect counter for her.

so you're saying the first luna item should be BoT, where's the starting items? id like to see you get BoT against me without dying a few times :P.
    overall good guide, moastly up to you, there are many more good items on luna.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aida

Spoiler for Person in my first signiture:

That is my RO char that had a sand village head band. Made by a very talented girl i know. ^^
    Here's more from her:

Last Online
    Thanks

@poco_loco
    No, it is an original guide. Go look on the dota-allstar forums and check if you want to...low-life...and I write my guides my own way...
    Yeah, I'm gonna update the Item Build, you suppose to get Power Treads, THEN Manta and the rest of the items and sell your treads and get BoT.
    I already wrote why Lothar's is one of the most useless items in the game, if you buy it for the damage/IAS bonus...3.8k for +31 damage. With 3.8k I would gladly get myself an Eaglehorn...Blink Dagger has much less cooldown and more manueverability. Since Lothar's has longer cooldown, if you spam it you might not be able to escape, also because of the high mana cost you might not be able to cast it to run away.
    Sure, damage items are great on Luna, but tell me this: you're fighting a Crystal Maiden and you just got Frostbitten. You can tell what's gonna happen next. That's where Manta comes in with the ability to save your ass! The moment you get Frostbitten, use Mirror Image (it dispels buffs, remember?) to escape and Lucent Beam to stop the casting of whatever spell she's doing (Lucent has a .001 stun) and own her!
    Remember though...15 bounces per attack will pretty much shut down what ever pathetic push an enemy has done, and you can EASILY take down a tower with Manta Style.
    Yeah, for the starting items I get:

=P Just kidding, here:

Later, once I have enough money I get this ^^^^ (By the way, those items on the right are on my chicken >.<)
    By the way, the reason I don't add Refresher is that it works weirdly with Eclipse:
    If you refresh/eclipse again WHILE THE OWL IS OVER YOUR HEAD WHILE ECLIPSING, nothing will happen. However if you wait until the owl is gone and refresh/eclipse, then it's ok. Hence the reason for Blink Dagger (if you get Refreshers)
    1. Eclipse
    2. Run close until Owl disappears.
    3. Blink and press hotkey for Eclipse (E me thinks)
    4. Run close and kill =D
    And if you don't mind Scorpion +rep me -.-"
    Last edited by KingLiche; 05-17-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

burize works well with her..VERY well..you should not hestitate to get burize or MKB..this could change the game..even though your enemies might be gathering large wave of creeps,you'll easily get rid of them,and you welcome them.Big money income..with this,you can push at the maximum rate for luna..

here is a replay of my luna,its 5.84c though. ^_^ it was quite laggy,farming was bad.By the way,heart of tarasque isnt necessarily..Black King Bar would be better or plate/chain mails.You can seriously own with black king bar because of your high damage output with burize and also your bouncing glaves.Double or triple kill will be more efficient with black king bar.

Manta and Boots of travel are the pusher kind of build,but it suits tinker more.Since tinker has the 3rd skill,march of goblins or something,he can kill a wave in 3 seconds.If you want luna to have a better pushing capability,burize or mkb is important.
    Attached Files

Last Online
    Thanks

Uhhh...Buriza/Monkey King Bar stops your bounces, therefore destroying Luna's sense of farming. Heart of Tarrasque, I see, is necessary. You already have a buff dispel (Manta) and a per 60 second spell block (Linkens). If you buy Buriza/Monkey King Bar for damage, your chances for a triple kill are greatly reduced, and a Radiance would be much better (bigger AoE of Radiance due to images) or a Butterfly .... it would benefit the images and give you armor/evasion, necessary for any agility/strength hero.

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

well,from my opinion,burize/mkb is definitely a good item for luna moonfang.No argument about it,I have owned with it.I have never lost when I had burize with her.However,this was only in 5.84c.lol.I know alot of 6.32B though.How manta works in 5.84c and version 6 is different,right?I prefer the one in version 6 though.However,I'll try this build out.I think its a good one since you wrote it. ^_^

Last Online
    Thanks

^^ rep me if you think its good <.<
    I just tried Buriza on Luna. It's not as great as you said it was saint. I was 1 bounce away from a triple kill, but guess what. The first attack on the hero WAS A CRITICAL AND DIDNT BOUNCE! Because of that, I lost a triple kill! I was so pissed >< Monkey King Bar is even worse, 30% chance to stop your attack!

Edit: Thanks for rep, some bums made it -1 -.-"
    NEXT UP, Destroyer (6.3x, no .84c saint =/) and *cough* CLINKZ LOL

Last Online
    06-27-2010 @ 11:37 PM
    Thanks

i rep you for it. i usually get this type of build when i use luna anyways... i just didn't know other uses this type of build too ><.

Last Online
    Thanks

>.< I don't see many Luna's get Manta in pubs these days. Those noobs get Lothars and Aghanim's...then once I notice they don't have Eclipse I own them with a Bounty Hunter w/ Track LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast