User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Last Online
    05-16-2014 @ 06:38 PM
    Thanks

Re: My Mirana Nightshade Guide

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Add this to your guide. It look nice it should attrract people.

Last Online
    05-13-2011 @ 10:23 PM
    Thanks

Not sure what you're gettin at Fen92..... I didnt quite understand the post.

As for Fosaken's issue:
    I've faced a few of the early game nukers like Slayer and Lich, but have never really had a prollem farming. I haven't met any legendary players yet. And I'm sure I'd quickly become charred Cat Chow.. Or frozen..

The thing of it is, you learn the mannerisms of the caster classes after a time playing, and if they move a certain way, they're gonna cast a certain spell. Not just the spell animation... But character movement.

Take for example, Nightshade herself, If she moves to one side so there's a clear line between you and her, you know she's gonna try to cast Elune's Arrow.

Also, a lot of Lina's spells are shorter range than her main attack, so if she moves TOO close to creeps (a lina should'nt normally do this b/c of low hp prollems) or starts movin too close to you, you know she's gonna cast.
    Just use intuition to get away from such casters.

All that aside, most casters are plagued by the same low hp prollems as Nightshade. Use Nightshade's abilities to make those problems apparent. This build allows you to cast more freely, and to heal back a little bit of what they've taken.

Actually I'm considering dropping the Ring of basilius for an Hp boosting item... May be a good idea, it's nearly useless....Mayhaps with a Diffusal Blade or Manta Style. More for those pesky casters..?

Also, thanks for Bringing it up, I'll add it to the FAQ ... soon as I can think of a few more updates.

Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    06-06-2010 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks

Not sure what you're gettin at Fen92..... I didnt quite understand the post.
    Don't bother. He's banned. Idiot of the Month. His guides are all copied. So he is in no position to comment on your guide.

Actually I'm considering dropping the Ring of basilius for an Hp boosting item... May be a good idea, it's nearly useless....Mayhaps with a Diffusal Blade or Manta Style. More for those pesky casters..?
    You can make a new item build for that. You don't really need to just have one kind of item build in your guide. Same goes for the skill build.
    I like the way you present your guide. Keep it updated. It still can be improved, but it is on its way to being stickied. ^_^
    [
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you see a post or thread on GamerzPlanet that violates the rules, please use this (
    or
    ) button to report it.

| Read the
    before you post.
    | Use the
    before you ask.
    |

Last Online
    Thanks

Add this:

Information about v6.38 Bugs:

yeah yeah..do u know the bug that makes her invulnerable?

Yeah,anyway heres the replay->

-------------------------------
    Credit goes to DotASG. Attached Files [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (8.9 KB, 5 views)

Last Online
    05-23-2008 @ 04:51 AM
    Philippines <removed address, too specific>
    Thanks

what's with the vladimir? it doesn't really suit her well... how bout replace it with tarrasque instead

everytime I play as mirana, I never finish my main items... the game stops and we always win... I never got to enjoy my gold T_T

my items in the end of the game are just:

1.Mekanism
    2.Bracer
    3.Bracer
    4.Boots of Travel
    5.Ring of Basillius
    6.Perseverance

My main build should have been:
    1.Boots of Travel
    2.Sange & Yasha
    3.Eye of Skadi
    4.Divine Rapier
    5.Aegis of Immortal
    6.Heart of Tarrasque

I know she has nice damage skills that could even deal 1k of damage to an enemy but I like to hit hit hit... ^^ so I just leap leap leap and hit hit hit

By any chance there would stunners/hexers on the enemy, I could replace Aegis with BkB... why would I need Aegis if I know for myself I wouldn't die at all?

as for my build:
    1.starfall
    2.stat
    3.starfall
    4.leap
    5.starfall
    6.stat
    7.starfall
    8.elune's arrow
    9.elune's arrow
    10.moonlight shadow
    11.moonlight shadow
    12.elune's arrow
    13.elune's arrow
    14.leap
    15.leap
    16.leap
    17-24.stat
    25.moonlight shadow

it's very very important that you max out your starfall since it deals the large damage to your enemies and has large AoE scope of 600 and a 2 bonus hits

putting one leap at the beginning is good but you wouldn't use it right away so better put it on lvl4

if you're facing a meelee and tries to get a hit on you, don't leap but starfall him instead... also if you're facing range... don't be greedy and leap on her face... use your starfall to the creeps and just pray that your opponent gets hit by the bonus shot

and if you're wondering about the stat I put early game, I need it to spam starfall even more

Leap is a good pursuit and retreat skill, do not neglect to get at least one point early on. All levels cost little mana, 60 at level 1 and 45 at level 4. So, use it as much as you want.
    I disagree that you should spam this as much as you want since it doesn't have that nice of a cooldown, you should only use this if the following conditions are met

1. If you know you're being ganked and/or spotted and enemy going towards or behind you
    2. If you're team is going for a kill or gank somebody, you should leap and block his way
    3. If you're from the fountain and plans on pushing your creeps towards the enemy base but your scrolloftownportal/bootsoftravel is in cooldown, you could leap coz before the time you reach the middle of the middle lane, the leap cooldown should be done

Last Online
    Thanks

Later on today I will update it, and add to the faq...
    I considered Sange and Yasha also, but there are problems when using that and Mjollnir, which I will be sure to add into the FAQ as "Items that dont stack"
    If you have SnY above Mjollnir in your inventory then Mjollnir wont proc, but you'll get maim, And if you have it reversed then SnY wont Maim. I have gotten this from a few sources but havent verified it personally. I'll look into this.
    Vladimir is for synergy with your melee brethren mostly. but I think it works on her too... I gotta confirm it, good point.

MANTA STYLE!
    One of the Hp+Damage items I'm thinking of replacing Ring of Basilius with, though it ups the total build cost by 2k gold.. but you get illusions, feedback, and 250hp...

I have to test it to see if it works with Mjollnir. Though I know the clones wont proc. +Damage items wont add to the clones either. But stats do. I'll add a Mini Clone FAQ also for that route.

Oh and from what I heard, the previous glitch might have had something to do with her jump ability and invulnerability while jumping turning into permanent invulnerability.

Updated it a bit, and I lied, I AM GOD!
    Edit: WooT!
    (I have to thank Saint and God (who would be me if what I said was true, about being God, but if I am and I contradicted myself then I would have caused a paradox and destroyed all of creation, but then again IF I am God then I can create a paradox (being omnipotent after all).) for the wonderful sticky!)
    The line below is true!
    The line above is false!

I apologize to all those I offended with this earthbreaking news.
    Last edited by DthDealer; 11-12-2006 at 02:12 PM.

Last Online
    01-21-2009 @ 02:19 AM
    Thanks

just buy perseverance early game so you dont have to waste gold on ROB.

Vladmirs lifesteal works only on melee heroes right? Am I wrong?
    In anycase, I wouldnt buy this item for her ^_^)! Hahaha

Last Online
    05-23-2008 @ 04:51 AM
    Philippines <removed address, too specific>
    Thanks

MANTA STYLE!
    I replied on a thread once and said that manat could also be used on her... 4got where

first u stun leap starfall then manta and if it get's too tough then turn invi ^^

Last Online
    Thanks

Yar, manta is a popular item, Feedback and Images are always good.

I thinkin about another Dagon build for more hero killing.

Oh I should add in blademails for pesky perma-stun melee heroes. (a couple of those would pain one greatly)

I should emphasize flexibility more b/c there are thousands if not millions of Item combinations out there. Say, a linkens to avoid an SK's every-so-often stun or an ultimate... or a BKB for heavy disablers. I'll be updating again soon.

EDIT: Fergot that I have to go to my monthly drill session this weekend so I will not be able to edit during that time, however I will do my best to update it around monday and make it easier to read, and more entertaining too.. as well as more info.

Bah I need people to ask questions!!!! so I may answer and add them to the sticky...

Maybe I went too far with the 'I am not GOD' thing...
    Last edited by DthDealer; 11-23-2006 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Edit.. info change..

Last Online
    Thanks

Woot right now im currently making a map for POTM. it is called ''Priestess of the Moon Arrow Wars! Its something like pudge war. But instead of hooking,you are shooting arrow. Its 99&#37; The 1% is the arrow making me angry lol.

I wonder am i allowed to advertise here my map lol.

-------------------------------

This fan art look cool:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast