+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Last Online
    03-07-2012 @ 02:02 AM
    Thanks

Lightbulb Stealthlite free sro bot - Support thread

Hi all

I was out for a while due my job so I was unable to report the release of the new version of stealthlite.
    New features was added here a copy of what reported:

[Bugfix/Feature Update]

Features/Updates:
    • Skills are expanded to 8 slots.
    • Buffs are expanded to 7 slots.
    • Sell/Alchemy Tabs are removed from StealthLite v2.0
    • Detailed skills & buffs for the first and second weapon.
    • Can use up to 6 special items.
    • Can use up to 3 special buffs.
    • New and improved pickup filter.
    • New and improved walkscript.
    • Walkback to training ground after respawn.
    • Switch walkscript to other, when died too often while botting or on the way
    • Statistics (at the 'training area' page).
    • New sromux.dll with routines for speed and funtionality.
    • Party help functions.
    • Attack help functions.
    • Player button is gone.
    • Items merge. [from/to pet/char].
    • And misc updates.
    - next test for 64bit compatibility (you know, i have a 32bit PC and i cant test it, but i try my best to made the bot working on 64bit to please DONT forget to make all important changes in your system (READ STEALTHEX.ORG STICKIES for details!!!), if you use vista !!!)
    Direct experience tests:
    I play few with my historical play friends we tried on new server Eos to crate new china and euro chars to verify stealthlite bot.
    • Euro chars reached lvl20 in less than 4hours of share exp/item party
    • Chinese chars all archers full str was to chucky worker place in 2 hours.
    • The walk to training script feature work properly and on stealthex.org forum I found a tool to convert all my old tbot waling script in 2 clicks
    • Swear/nude patches are integrated.
    • The implicit multiclient feature (simply start again the client with testosterone or srolaunch) let bot/sell or bot/play with a 2nd char easily and without an unacceptable lag.
    Notes:
    • This bot is really promising have the faster mobkill ever seen (is faster than tbot)
    • We never got DC during the playtime
    • The absence of the loop don't seems be a so heavy problem due his high mobkill and my personal way of play with friends.
    • From what is visible on interface in future it will support 2nd weapon switch for euro char.
    • The interface is quite simple but sometimes is slow to show up
    • The same bot work with iSRO and rSRO you only need to set a flag!
    • Run plenty well on 64bit Operating systems (you need to install some updates from microsoft but it's questions of minutes)
    In the end I decided to give some support to this project in particular seen that they officially declared that the lite version will be always supported and maintained after the release of the pro version (paid one with full functions and loop) too.
    The community forum is interesting too exists many sections regarding game guides and they have a sro tools archive too with lots of old and brand new tools as i.e. the stallbot one or the always updated GreyFox (he is an active meberd of internal developer team) client and Testosterone.
    Moderators are active and gentle (I've acted as a full dumb noob and they supported me too) and when needed act seriously in a full professional way.

To use the bot you will need:
    1. Be registered to the stealthex.org forum
    2. MS .NET Framwork Redist. installed
    3. The last version of the stealthlite
    4. Silkroad client
    Links:

Stealthlite bot official download links

StealthLite v2.x needs a completely new config/setting file for each individual character. You cannot use your old config file from the old StealthLite. You will get a error message and StealthLite will exit.
    The new nuconnector v9.16 is included in the download package. It's recommended that you use this nuconnector when using StealthLite v2.x. Also included are walkscripts for the Jangan Tomb.

Seen that this bot get a lot of updates instead of relink every time the downloads I leave here the link to the official release page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or higher
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - (registration to their forum is needed to use the bot)

FINAL NOTES
    Now are years that I use this bot, is lighter than ever, easy and mainly, I've never got a ban in 2 years... think about it ;)

Windragon

Don't take this post as advertisement, Now as in past I always support good projects mainly if let who can't pay players gain a secure way to smooth the gameplay.

p.s. If this thread helped you feel free to thanks me, this is the best effort you can provide me ^_^
    Last edited by windragon; 03-07-2012 at 01:57 AM. Reason: version v2.0.x links added

Last Online
    02-07-2010 @ 01:42 PM
    Thanks

re: Stealthlite free sro bot - Support thread

is it safe?

Lurker
    Last Online
    04-28-2011 @ 07:28 AM
    Thanks

It's safe, but I don't suggest to download it, because you can't use it for repairing stuff and buying pots...

Last Online
    12-03-2013 @ 01:04 PM
    Thanks

Tnx it is nice to have alternative bot... it needs lots of updates and bugfix but it is not bad...

Lurker
    Last Online
    10-21-2008 @ 10:21 AM
    Thanks

Is there any guide how to use this bot ?
    where do i need to put the bots Rar files?

Last Online
    Thanks

Sorry for the late reply I'm as usual a lot busy with my job...
    Well let's start from the newest post to the older one:

@ors
    Is there any guide how to use this bot ? where do i need to put the bots Rar files?

Yes the stealthlite is fully supported with guides and more on stealthex.org forum the home of the stealthlite coders.
    Also when you unpack the bot in the "stealthlite" folder you'll find a brief guide to installation and configuration, in pdf file format.

------------------------------------------------------------------

@antoniokoza1
    Tnx it is nice to have alternative bot... it needs lots of updates and bugfix but it is not bad...

It need some fixes but from my direct experience it work really good (don't reduce the hunting radius under 50!) as is really fun if used in team with near your level players.
    If you dins bugs feel free to report them in the bug report thread on their forum the coders are really fast to fix bugs, more than expected.

#Xoiks
    It's safe, but I don't suggest to download it, because you can't use it for repairing stuff and buying pots...

C'mon! we used for years nubot with only 2 skills and no loop and now a no loop bot totally free become not suggested? eheheh
    However you're right if you need a loop bot the lite version is not your choice but if you babysit (you're at the pc during the bot section or near to it) it's more than enough in particular for his specific pickup filter and high mobkill rate.

@loldirko
    is it safe?

I more than 2 years here I never sustained unsure bot or tools and I moved no mercy wars to all scammers that give to our community the bad name of virus/keylogger mine
    Before post this communication and the ones before this one I made deep checks of the archives and I can assure you that is safe.
    Also if you don't trust me be sure to make a scan of the stealthlite bot before run it on your machine.

Yesterday I've tryed the last version and some bug in the hunting cycle was fixed over than with my surprise I seen the automatic "pack" of objects trough char and pet inventories now work.

Windragon

Last Online
    06-20-2010 @ 08:10 PM
    Thanks

Stealthlite Bot Is awesome for just being a new bot can't wait for pro to come out :), i also posted link to stealthlite bot guide in this forum.

Last Online
    10-09-2012 @ 08:43 AM
    Thanks

yep stealthlite bot is really good even i am using it but i havent tried out the new version yet

Last Online
    Thanks

Hi all I've updated the links to the last official release of stealthlite v1.3a

Happy bot
    Windragon

@lao626zi
    I've reported you for spam...

Lurker
    Last Online
    11-15-2008 @ 07:30 AM
    Thanks

niceeeeeeee bot guyz =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast