User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 361
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: OMFGZ's .dll injector

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    02-14-2010 @ 02:02 PM
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink OMFGZ's .dll injector

    All creds go to OMFGZ, just reposting the injector.

    -this is by far the best injector that is out there (that i know of)

    -download both attachments, you will need them both for it to work.
    (ive noticed without the other attachments with the injector, it wont open so that you can use it)

    you dont need to thanks, since i didnt make it.

    And for all of you noobs out there that dont know what an injector is for, i guess i will save myself the time and explain now. To use a .dll file, you need an injector (otherwise when u try and use it, its just a notepad). Thats all injectors do really but they are necessary.

    How to use: simple, just click browse where it says "choose your dll's" and pick the file you want to use. Then, where it says "where to inject" type in "soldierfront.exe" Then all you have to do is keep it open, and click play live and it will inject it automatically for you.

    have fun, and stay hackers for life

    CORRECTION- May work for vista, try running it as admin.

    Attached Files
    Last edited by dobiash; 12-01-2008 at 04:29 PM.
    facebook123 likes this.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    12-30-2008 @ 02:44 AM
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    Lol Dosen't work For Vista..

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    02-14-2010 @ 02:02 PM
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    yeah probly doesnt =/
    sorry about that, i have another injector if you want but idk if it works for vista either.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    06-29-2011 @ 02:52 AM
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    did u run as admin

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Reputation Reputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    07-30-2012 @ 11:14 PM
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    works for vista, as i have vista and omfg......no offense dobi, but your really stupid, as this thread has already been made. All you want is points and thanks. gtfo.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 08:27 PM
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    this doesnt work. i pressed it and it said one of its dependicies are not corectly written. i have vista. any help is apreiciated.

    swwqq added 7 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

    i understand what he did now. i scanned it but it was clean. this file has a trojan in the original post but this dude must have scanned it clean. this is why that this will not work. so save ur tiime
    Last edited by swwqq; 11-29-2008 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    12-09-2008 @ 01:05 AM
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    Quote Originally Posted by dobiash View Post
    All creds go to OMFGZ, just reposting the injector.

    -this is by far the best injector that is out there (that i know of)

    -download both attachments, you will need them both for it to work.
    (ive noticed without the other attachments with the injector, it wont open so that you can use it)

    you dont need to thanks, since i didnt make it.

    And for all of you noobs out there that dont know what an injector is for, i guess i will save myself the time and explain now. To use a .dll file, you need an injector (otherwise when u try and use it, its just a notepad). Thats all injectors do really but they are necessary.

    How to use: simple, just click browse where it says "choose your dll's" and pick the file you want to use. Then, where it says "where to inject" type in "soldierfront.exe" Then all you have to do is keep it open, and click play live and it will inject it automatically for you.

    have fun, and stay hackers for life
    Kid you already knew that i/other people have already posted omfgz
    you just want thanks


    GG Newb

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    12-20-2008 @ 04:47 AM
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawags View Post
    Kid you already knew that i/other people have already posted omfgz
    you just want thanks


    GG Newb
    LOl you too
    thats why you posted it 2

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    02-14-2010 @ 02:02 PM
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    Rofl all of you guys are retarded i said in my post "you dont need to thanks me"
    fkin idiots

    dobiash added 6 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

    AND btw u didnt include the COMDLG32.OCX or COMDLG32.oca files, which the injector wont work (on my comp atleast) without. SO GG TO YOU NEWB and stfu stop complaining when someone post something. ESPECIALLY when u didnt even make it.
    Last edited by dobiash; 11-29-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    11-30-2008 @ 11:39 AM
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OMFGZ's .dll injector

    Quote Originally Posted by swwqq View Post
    this doesnt work. i pressed it and it said one of its dependicies are not corectly written. i have vista. any help is apreiciated.

    swwqq added 7 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

    i understand what he did now. i scanned it but it was clean. this file has a trojan in the original post but this dude must have scanned it clean. this is why that this will not work. so save ur tiime
    Usually trojans in hacks are just to hide it from any antihacking programs. o_o

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts