Closed Thread
    Last Online
    08-22-2013 @ 12:01 PM
    Thanks

Arrow {3\12} [Wallhack Dll] "click here"

I been working on this fatboy source about 1 week to get nothing about error then it have been release the new source .dll from you know xcoder and now I got injec-tor and OMFGZ MultiDll Injector
    and the hook.dll files downloaded by going on the search button on top of this page ^_^ I did all of the "tut" everyone posted, and did it successfuly but when im in game or in lobby and press the keys to make it one nothing happend at least only my patient goes aHHH...

I was on vista then I install xp because nothing works compatibaly on vista except for going in properties the hit compatibality then tick you know what... ask me...

I know that Lots of people like me {1/4} didn't work but almost {3/4}did ,so now if could someone help me on this i will appreciate as well and could give u return as you should have {thanks}

I should release something in futur but I wish just to know how does this hook works perfectly so i could just press the keys like in old fatboy's wallhack.xD

Xfire: mitch1490

Slimboy.^_^

Last edited by Carbone14; 12-03-2007 at 12:24 AM. Reason: forgot something

Last Online
    03-26-2013 @ 02:37 AM
    Thanks

Re: {3\12} [Wallhack Dll] "click here"

LOL!!!! when 1 person realease the wallhack dll....every 1 release it....FTW...waitin for 1 person to release the wallhack....zzzzzzzzz

Last Online
    08-22-2013 @ 12:01 PM
    Thanks

Question Re: {3\12} [Wallhack Dll] "click here"

;I know theres some much "leechers" here. I agree with you but I have allrdy everything exept for making working the keys in game. any help and I shall hit the ;thanks"button

Closed Thread