Taken over by Krnboy323 and AznSouljaZ.
These are the Current list of MiddleMan's that would help you do your trade. These MiddleMan(s) are put up here for your reference. Any problem regarding your trade should be dealt with directly with your Client and MiddleMan.
New MM Requirements:
To request being a MiddleMan, you must have the following:
Currently accepting applicants.
- At least 250 post, no spam.
- 25+ Positive Feedback.
- No negative Feedback.
- Must have been active here for atleast 6 months
- Positive rep (can be just 1) [not from same ip]
- Not nor never been an alleged scammer. (Any reports of scamming through a MM is a automatic removal from list and ban for scamming)
- If you do not meet these requirements, you will be denied. (These requirements do not stand for those already on the list)
Please also do take note that you need to follow the Trading Template when Trading here.
**For the Xfire usernames, each letter is spaced out so there is no confusion over "kmboy and krnboy" etc.
1. *[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - k r n b o y 8 8 8 (xfire)
2.*Aznsouljaz - Baron1995 (Xfire)
3.*Zeusxx - theunkown1 (Xfire)
Edit - I have started the list fresh, previous MMs wishing to be readded onto the list please PM me your service thread and I will review it.
Middleman's are to PM me (Krnboy323 or AznSouljaz) their Usernames with their Service Offer Thread which should have been posted in the 'Services' Section. MiddleMans who do not have their names here are not credible. Members who see MiddleMan's who they think have Scammed before, please post it here. Users that post Threads with "Good Thread, Useful.." and others to that effect, will be given an Infraction for spamming. Please do not pm me without the proper Service thread.WARNING:Please note that these MM's are NOT OFFICIAL. GamerzPlanet and its staff hold no responsibilities if one were to scam you. These names are for references only and it does not mean that you can stop being cautious while dealing with them.
Note- The Middleman Application Vote system is back up.
Middleman Application Vote System rules
- A thread will be made by a moderator of the section and in that thread a poll will be made. In that poll you must have atleast 85% percent of the votes in order to be accepted.
- The time frame is whenever the 30 votes have been made.
- The members who are eligible to vote must have been a member at gzp for more then a week .
- The member who casts "No" as a vote must give a reason, if not the vote will be discarded.
- If a member votes yes then you must also give a reason, if not the vote will be discarded.
- If three or more moderators vote no, then the applicant will be denied and will be subjected to apply again when the requirements have been fullfilled.
- The applicant is not allowed to reply unless a question is directed toward him/her. This is so that the people who vote will have a more community type decision.
Note: The applicant abusing these rules will result in the application being immediately denied and closed. Other voters/member who do not respect the applicant during the decision making process will be punished accordingly.