User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Last Online
    10-12-2012 @ 10:17 AM
    Thanks

[ADVISED TO READ] Soldier Front Trading Rules/Tips/Guidelines [MUST READ]

Soldier Front Trading Section; Rules, Guidelines and Tips!
    *You must abide by all the rules and/or guidelines or will result in an infraction or closed thread.*

The Rules:
    *By using this section, you AGREE to abide and follow these set of guidelines or receive consequences.*
    1. You MUST follow the trading template provided or your thread will be CLOSED.
    2. If you make a thread about scamming you will receive an infraction for 'wrong section' and the thread will be closed.
    3. A post made on a thread other than that pertaining to the thread (goodluck, it won't sell, price is to high, etc.) You WILL receive an infraction for spamming.
    4. Your allowed ONE bump per day, any more and you will receive an infraction for bumping.
    5. Posting on a thread "I'll MM for you" is not tolerated, send a pm or add them. You WILL receive an infraction for spamming if you do so.
    6. Do not post anything related to the name of the account, name on forums, or IGN. Failure to do so WILL result in an infraction.
    7. For Obvious reasons, anti-scamming or scamming methods are not allowed to be sold/traded/shared here on GzP, it doesn't matter your intentions. (Consequences range 15-30 points)
    8. Self/false feedback (falsely giving yourself feedback) and anything related to the matter is strictly not allowed.
    9. Accusations of him/her being a scammer or have scammed you will not be allowed, an infraction will be immediately given in relevance to scamming bickering, don't accuse them, report them!
    10. Under any circumstances is back seat modding allowed (no matter your intentions), if you see the rules being violated contact GzP staff or report the post. Back seat modding will be considered spam (5pts).
    Tips and Questions:
    *Follow these to keep youself and the trader safe. As well as to prevent scam.*
    • Pay attention to the traders email and contact information. There will ALWAYS be imposters.
    • Save ALL chat logs(via screenshot or a recording). If so, you may present sufficient evidence to have the accused banned.
    • After every trade (positive or negative), you are required to give feedback (positive or negative) via iTrader.
    • If you are scammed, make a thread in the member feedback section using the template provided there; [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    • If the trade seems "out of this world", its more than likely a scam. Be careful.
    • If you receive a random add, chances are they've been banned etc from GzP, have them send you a pm or post on the thread to confirm there identity.
    • Should I use a MM? MM's can be a big help, although there is always the chance. Try to find a well-known trusted MM.
    • Feedback/Reputation; judging by that you can have a lot of insight on a person.
    • We have many reasons behind why we provide a specific trading template, don't ask questions. Use it.
    • You can subscribe to USF Premium for: Access to a private forum on Gzp, Premium support, Download available USF Premium hacks, exclusive premium items
    Trading Template(s):
    *This template must be used and applied or your thread WILL be closed.*

Account Trading Template(Selling or Trading an Account)
    Account Trading Status: [Active/Inactive]

Details

• Rank -
    • Kill/Death -
    • Precision Rate -
    • No. of Headshots -
    • Survival Rate -
    • No. of Team Kills -
    • Amount of SP -
    • Amount of AP -
    • Guns -
    • Items -
    • Character Armour -
    What am I looking for?
    • Please list the items, money amount, etc. your looking for. Explain in depth or else you will be infracted.
    Using a MiddleMan?

• Yes or no? If so, please list who.
    Contact Information
    • Email :
    • XFire :
    • AIM :
    • MSN :
    • Ect : (Please list the ways you can be Contacted)

Feedback (This is part of the template too)

• Please Remember to use the Feedback System, as for we will see more Trusted/ Non Trusted users here. If you have used E-Bay before, This will be a flash. If not, Please go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Remember to Feedback your Middle man to. This will make GzP safer.
    Requesting/Looking For An Account(Buying)
    Requesting/Searching for.... Template

Account I'm Looking For..

Details

• Rank -
    • Kill/Death -
    • Precision Rate -
    • No. of Headshots -
    • Survival Rate -
    • No. of Team Kills -
    • Amount of SP -
    • Amount of Aps -
    • Guns -
    • Items -
    • Character Armour -
    What am I looking for?
    • Please list the items, money amount, etc. your looking for. Explain in depth or else you will be infracted.
    Using a MiddleMan?

Contact Information

• Email:
    • Xfire:
    • AIM:
    • MSN:
    • Etc: (Please list the ways you can be contacted)

Note- You must name ALL of the details in the "details" part of the template. If you dont care what you want in a specific section then put, "i dont care". Not putting it will get you an immediate 5 point infraction.
    Selling/Buying/Offering (An Item or Service)

Service or Item I'm Selling/Buying

Details

(Only put selling or buying beside the item your selling and/or buying)
    • AeriaPoints (AP) - Selling or Buying
    • Special Points (SP) - Selling or Buying
    • Methods (WB, AP, SP etc) - Selling or Buying
    • Etc (Unlisted) - Selling or Buying
    Using a MiddleMan?

Contact Information
    • Email :
    • XFire :
    • AIM :
    • MSN :
    • Ect : (Please list the ways you can be Contacted)

Feedback (This is part of the template too)

• Please Remember to use the Feedback System, as for we will see more Trusted/ Non Trusted users here. If you have used E-Bay before, This will be a flash. If not, Please go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Remember to Feedback your Middle man to. This will make GzP safer.
    **If you have any questions, problems or concerns. Please feel free to send me or any other moderator a private message!**

Credits (had part of/or information in creating this thread):
    • AznSouljaZ
    • Cube
    • Krnboy323 x2
    • Prodigy
    • SteveSOSP3
    • tonytheviet
    • Puddysauce
    • Entrophy
    • Crosshatch

Last edited by Zeusxx; 11-03-2013 at 05:29 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need a SoldierFront MiddleMan?
    [Add my Xfire or send me a PM]

Need help? (Questions, concerns, problems, comments)
    [
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ]

Last Online
    07-10-2014 @ 02:33 AM
    Thanks

Re: [ADVISED TO READ] Soldier Front Trading Rules/Tips/Guidelines [MUST READ]

Just one idea, maybe there shouldn't be the template anymore? should let people be able to customize how they want to sell their account. So much threads have been close just because of this and this forum is dying there's about 1 thread every 2 days.

But again, so much bad threads with not enough info about the account so sometimes there should be a template to keep it organized and give enough info about the account. But it's up to you.
    Last edited by krineko; 09-08-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: forgot

Need a free MM? Contact me! FB Score: 11 / 100% postive

+ Reply to Thread