Hello everyone i wanna post up a new site its been some years they have been release for internationnal world wide english server, theres i want to share and ask the website owner to make an forum post containt about ran online GS and let's talk about hacks, there some reason i am here because thoes GM in the game start to be very very selfish... the point i wanna hack now because there is a policy just started now about KS shyt... why would we be banned for a KS ... its the part of the game but now they tottally change the rule and now some players are now getting strong and arrogant, we need some hacks leveling and bypass the map because to get into the map they need to be level high (requierment exemple Level 100 ~ 162) to get on the map... for some reason i need to hack that i want to bypass and make some noob account to lure the monster to kill thoes afk members leveling... and if GM want to ban us there is no problem because thats not our main account... so maybe the GM would change back the policy and erase that stupid KS policy thank you, so for my bad english...