+ Reply to Thread
    Lurker
    Last Online
    09-19-2012 @ 10:39 PM
    Thanks

Help How to make FlashGame Slow

mga master .. pa help naman anu software o script ba un paano pabagalin ang flashgame... like for example in tetris pag maxado na cyang mabilis gusto ko sana pabagalin.na try ko CE 6.1 no effect kasi sa flashgame adobe v11... badly needed po.. thnx in advance

Authorized Users+

Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Help How to make FlashGame Slow

English please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need to PM me? Click
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    . | More Art @

Retired Staff Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    01-11-2014 @ 01:10 PM
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I used google translate to see what he meant, so....

Use the program Enounce MySpeed
    I actually used that program to slow down tetris once and it worked like a charm!

Gamitin ang programa Enounce MySpeed
    Talagang ginamit ko na program na nagpapabagal tetris sa sandaling at nagtrabaho ito tulad ng isang halinahin!

OR VISIT MY DEVIANT ART PROFILE DIRECTLY:

Authorized Users+

Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

So my guess is the last line he meant, it doesn't work on the flash game he wanted and wants to know how to do so ?

Need to PM me? Click
    . | More Art @

Last Online
    07-14-2012 @ 02:05 AM
    Thanks

There's numerous software available for adjusting your computer's functioning time, and potentially underclocking your computer.
    Most of them are not free, but I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for with a bit of searching.

.SWF files themselves are set to function at a certain framerate from their original .FLA.
    One technique you could use is converting the .SWF into an FLA using some software. A popular one is Sothink, but it isn't free.
    Open the .FLA in Adobe Flash and reduce the framerate, then recompile the .SWF.
    This will slow down all animations. If the game's hero movements are based on values in the ActionScript coding, you'll have to modify those values through the .as files, then recompile.
    You need to have some reasonable knowledge of ActionScript to go that far though. Otherwise you'll be wasting your time.

Hope this helped you in some way.

+ Reply to Thread