Last Online
    02-18-2011 @ 01:29 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GunZ (offline Play+Full Download)

ok ill start with the full donwload! i know this threa d was posted b4 but now its old and ppl want the game but dunno where to get the FULL version because the sevrer is down and they can only download the client..not the rest of the files, so ill revive that and add alot of exxtra inof |:)

-----------
    DOWNLOAD
    -----------
    Follow These Links To Get 6 .RAR Files, Each Containing A Little Part Of The Full International Edition (english) of GunZ!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You Can Only Download 2 Of Them At The Same Time!!
    (ok so yuou dont get lost open all 6 links at same time and when your donwloaidng SAVE them to your desktop, then close the window, do this to 2 at a time, then once all of them are in the same place (mine were all in m,y desktop) just open one and it will have all the contents of them all in! just highlight them all and put them in your gunz folder...easy! so theres the answer to all the ppl who had trouble's problems lol! enjoy!

Just remember!!!!!! do NOT Click YES TO ALL when the replacement window opens (plz download the cleint from gunzonline.com firts PLZ trust me you may get an error if you dont! heres the link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] !!!! plz use it b4 adding the files from the 6 .RAR files! now once you open the first one and put them all into the GunZ directory, DO NOT click YES TO ALL when it asks to replace, look at the file sizes, most of them are the same, if the existing file is the same size tas the one replacing it with, then click yes, if not click no!!!!!!! theres atleats ON the the replacement is a smaller size! THIS IS WHY SOME OF YOU HAD TO RETSART THEN WHEN YOU RAN AGEN IT OPENED WITH THE TORRENTING FILES BIT!!

If WinRAR Gives ANY Problems What So Ever...Get IZArc Here (link agen [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])!

IZArc Will Only Give One Error (just Click Close, It Means Nothing!)
    The Files Will Still Get Extracted!

--------
    --------
    The If you want to play Offline, Download Any Runnable, And put it in you GunZ folder, default is here: "C:\Program Files\MAIET\Gunz\!

now, go to that folder and drag your runnable to the desktop with the right mouse button and when you let go click the Create Short Cut option (in the menu that coms up) then right click the short cut and click proporties, in the
    Target bit it will say: "C:\Program Files\MAIET\Gunz\(name of your runnable).exe", just add /game_"mansion.mrs" (or any map file instead of the mansion bit!)

so in the end if i wanted to play offline with town it would be:
    "C:\Program Files\MAIET\Gunz\Gunz.exe"/game_"town.mrs"

now just click apply and double click the shourtcut!!

(a way to try prefect your tricks and make new ones when the server is down, i know how it feals, lol me and my frend Leo must now! we got addicted to the game in 5 mins! 1 days b4 the server was donw, we did an all nighter playing it! and the next day we did the same but after like 22-5 hours the server shuit down :P!!!!!!!)
    and i wanted to play ever since (in mansion! not exactly tried all the maps yet but thats my first and my best so far!)

ill try and get mEr to donwload and make mods so you can make you own servers and play when the main on is down lol! theres no point though!!!

In-Game my name is Fire-Sign (sometimes i login as LiMiT-27)

Last edited by LiMiT; 02-09-2006 at 09:34 AM.

Last Online
    01-08-2009 @ 09:30 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GunZ (offline Play+Full Download)

Ok . I know i shouldnt be saying this myself but .... Can we trust you? With only 3 posts. Infact Ill scan myself.

These are very big files so it might take some time
    Last edited by Withhold2; 02-09-2006 at 11:37 AM.

Lurker
    Last Online
    06-12-2006 @ 04:23 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i tried it and it doesnt work but it would be good if it worked :] maybe the destination isn't right...

Last Online
    03-21-2013 @ 05:45 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... Save the time and download a runnable and play rite away

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MSN:

AIM: Dynamerek
    xFire: Dynamerek

Only contact me if its important, if you ask for hacks i'll just block you.

Last Online
    09-01-2011 @ 12:28 AM
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the same thing that Someguy1237 posted.
    Vote for Aaron's Graphic for GOTM #2
    I turned it into a sig.

Join the Maple Story IRC Channel.

Then type /join #maplestory

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everyone should already know this. and if your from mpgh dont copy and paste or whatever

MSN:

Last Online
    02-18-2011 @ 01:29 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i knmow its same thing, but ppl made other posts saying they were struggling, and they really wanted to play it with the server down aswell...and cause it was down they couldnt download it...and yes it is the same thing as someguy! and you can trust me even though ive only got 3 posts but i dont rig files! trust me this was for the better of every noob who just either wants to play with the server being down, or wants to play by them selves learning tricks and stuff in their fav map..

Lurker
    Last Online
    03-03-2012 @ 08:37 PM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y cant i press yes to all or no to all
    wuts the point of the 6 parts if they mostly the same y dont u just put the file thats different in each and put that as the dl

Last Online
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do ppl just copy and paste stuff from other sites and take credits :o0 lol. no need for this anymore. GunZ is up.

MSN:

Last Online
    08-17-2011 @ 01:15 AM
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it isn't...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast