Now i have noticed on the forums that there are a huge amount of people that can't even do something as simple as make your own .ct. (NOTE .ct means Cheat Table!!!!)
Firstly how to make your own .ct with someone elses.
1. Open 2 uces, with one of them open a .ct that has all the hacks you want if your .ct.
2. Copy all the hacks (right click on them->copy) you want to put in your .ct from the .ct you have opened.
3. Go to the uce that has no cheat table opened, right click on where all the cheats would normally be (if there was a .ct there) and click paste.
4. Click file>save .ct (name it want you want)
5. You are DONE!
secondly how to make a .ct with no other .ct to copy>paste hacks from.
1. Open your UCE.
2. Get the scripts of the hacks you want to put in your cheat table ready.
3. Copy the script for one of the hacks you want to put in your .ct (eg. Godmode) and click on 'Auto Assemble' (Or go Memory View>ctrl+a)
4. Paste the script in the auto assembler>click file(in the auto assembler)>assign to current cheat table
5. You should see a hack named 'Auto assemble cheat', double click on that and change it from 'Auto assemble cheat', to the name of the hack.
6. Repeat this for all of the hacks that you want in your .ct